Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Is it possible that slaves join you on your exploration again after they had gone to do any automated task you set them up to?
I think one way to enable such an option could be if you give them also a portable computer, that way you could communicate over distance.
that could be also a way to change in the future their settings if they should come to you and join you incase they wasnt set before to follow you.

I am not sure if its a bug or intended but it would be nice after you had fun with your slave that they could wear the clothes again you set them up with before.
maybe a house rules setting for wearing last worn clothing.

for more slaves i think the annex could have as a room upgrade maybe an option for multiple beds.
depending on how many you would pick there could be even a happiness loss included because its to cramped in there.

one other thing i forgot to mention, the shower blowjob, when you did first the scrub me part and afterwards you would do the blowjob, why should you then still be dirty text wise.

overall i like the game it seems pretty good made , havent played it that much just 12 hours so far.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Could you post a screenshot? I've been fiddling with the texts a couple of times in the latest updates so they should be readable.
Sure thing. This is zoomed in 125%. Any larger, and I get scrollbars. I've also noticed that at this zoom, sometimes words at the top of the screen are unviewable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool: Eric Grey

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure thing. This is zoomed in 125%. Any larger, and I get scrollbars. I've also noticed that at this zoom, sometimes words at the top of the screen are unviewable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you tried Firefox before?
In the latest Version there is an Option to ONLY zoom Text for Websites
The Dark mode normally is also benifitting for people with eye troubles

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

That is the normal text color, so everything seems to be in order.

Would changing it to completely black fix this issue for you? Or is it the text/font itself that's hard to read?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
That is the normal text color, so everything seems to be in order.

Would changing it to completely black fix this issue for you? Or is it the text/font itself that's hard to read?
Being black would suffice, along with the zoom.

Please note that I'm not asking to completely re-do all the text. As I said, I don't know the system so I have no idea if it's even possible, or how difficult it would be. If it can be changed in the HTML, I may be able to make the change, although my HTML skills are back on v4....

Perhaps Firefox will allow me to see it better.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Anyone know how to get your slaves to wear the anal plugs, etc? I bought them, I see them in my inventory, but they are not available on the slave inventory screen.
Or maybe that functionality is WIP?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get your slaves to wear the anal plugs, etc? I bought them, I see them in my inventory, but they are not available on the slave inventory screen.
Or maybe that functionality is WIP?
last i checked the dildo functionality was still WIP? ive been out for 2 weeks, and GD keeps adding more and more shit. Cant keep track.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is it possible that slaves join you on your exploration again after they had gone to do any automated task you set them up to?
I think one way to enable such an option could be if you give them also a portable computer, that way you could communicate over distance.
that could be also a way to change in the future their settings if they should come to you and join you incase they wasnt set before to follow you.

I am not sure if its a bug or intended but it would be nice after you had fun with your slave that they could wear the clothes again you set them up with before.
maybe a house rules setting for wearing last worn clothing.

for more slaves i think the annex could have as a room upgrade maybe an option for multiple beds.
depending on how many you would pick there could be even a happiness loss included because its to cramped in there.

one other thing i forgot to mention, the shower blowjob, when you did first the scrub me part and afterwards you would do the blowjob, why should you then still be dirty text wise.

overall i like the game it seems pretty good made , havent played it that much just 12 hours so far.
i dont think a portable computer is a common item. wiki states that Ikaanos has 11GB of storage avail for the whole city left.

there are portable hacking wrist computer things, but those are full fledged.

also, theres no wifi. or cell signals.

and i believe that depending on their willpower, slaves will redress themselves. high willpower slaves will also change out of the clothes that you dress them in if they dont like them. low willpower slaves will strip naked and walk around in the buff.

annex refinements and adjustments have been discussed. GD moved on to some other core parts of the game and will loop back around to that. honestly, he originally envisioned a max amount of 2 slaves. he severly underestimated the desire to catch them all. the raising of the slave cap and then annex was a response to that.

and finally, the shower blowjob. if you get a blowjob while in the shower, how would you get dirty? the water will wash away any residual fluids. though a good slave wont let any be wasted.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is there any way one can help get them out?
other than contributing financially on the SubscribeStar.Adult page, come to the discord and post bug reports and feedback. GD is one dude, and he can extensively playtest while cranking out all these updates. let him know if theres a typo, something broken, somethings off, etc. fucking guy is so paranoid about putting out game updates that may have issues that he gets anxiety.

doing that kind of thing will bring down his anxiety alot. MoR is his baby.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
the current slaves we have at the moment is more than enough i think, we can barely even fit them all in the household, lol.
bro, you underestimate the drive of a waifu coomer. ppl dont wanna chose between the 10 established slaves.

THEY WANT THEM ALL.

nevermind how much of a pain that would be fucking manage. no, want all waifus.

ALL. NOW.

and more than 10, on top of that.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I strongly feel that dice rolls shouldnt affect interactions with slaves other than combat at all. Either she does want to do something or not, this shouldn't be based on a random chance, even if it's possible to skew that chance in your favour.

But that's just my opinion, guess others might think different. For instance, I'm excited for the generic slaves option as I liked generic NPCs in Lab Rats 2, while a lot of players seemed to be against the idea...
thats a tough one. while yes, a slave has her personality and boundaries, in a game context the player has to be given the opportunity to influence them in a way they want. this means that that random variable element need to come into play, to give that sense of impact in the slaves, and in a larger sense, the game world in general.

i think folks would like to be able to influence the NPC's and the game world in general. it gives a sense of progression.

that being said, i am also looking forward the the random slave generation. lab rats 2 is cool in that respect, conducting mass interviews is like digging thru a rummage sale, looking for that perfect item.

i just wish there was a non-insane way of implementing a visual avatar paperdoll system.

Reactions: 4GunZ

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I have to admit, while the game does a lot right, I don't like few aspects. One is the dice roll for every interaction with a slave. While it makes perfect sense for combat to be, to a degree, unpredictible, when it comes to personal relationships it just encourages save scumming.

I do hope the game develops further tho, even with the annoyance above, it's rather fun to play and I'd love to see more options available. The closer it gets to Jack-o-Nine Tails the better :) Having said that, the option to 'get rid' of a slave other than the contract, would probably useful as well.

Also, there are children in the game. Are there plans for loli/shota content? I live in the UK, with somewhat strict laws about it, just wanted to check.
never any loli's. that would get this game potentially nuked from every platform on the internet. theres a reason why Free Cities went completely underground, though not for just that.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I really like this game so far, good actual slave trainers are few and far between. I have a couple of issues that I hope is getting addressed in the 0.8.X updates, but here are my thoughts.

There seems to be 3 ways to play, Normal (plz be my waifu), Dominant (Master/Slave dynamic) and Sadist. There is a couple of issues here, First is that they don't all turn up in interactions. For Juno you get the Waifu and Sadist options with an opt out choice but with Nicole you get the Normal, Dominant and the opt out choice. From what I have seen so far the Waifu option is always there but the other two are not, this forces you into a choice that feels wrong for the personality your going for. (It would be interesting if the Sadist option for Nicole causes her to flee and you had to track her down)

Secondly the way to train your slaves seems to only be the Waifu option or be a complete Sadist. There are no proportional punishments so any correction to the slave just gets is defaulted to the Sadist option, locking down the slave and making the only interactions that you can do is more Sadism or wait some time and default to the Waifu path.

It's strange that you can tell Nicole that she will become your slave only for you to take her back home, ask her to strip and she refuses, then the only way to correct her is to force her into bondage (not even a way to tell her off), then you need to wait several days for her to become responsive again only to repeat the cycle again. This would make sense for a rebellious slave but not one that has agreed to be one.

I hope I'm missing something but a Dominant option would be great, something along the lines of "You did not give me my morning BJ so you need correction" rather than "I'm going to tie you up and torture you for several days". It's frustrating that for high willpower slaves you basically have to Waifu them, they should be harder to tame (that's half the fun) but right now its grindy to the extreme.

Thanks for the game, I'm looking forward to its further development.
im my playthroughs, i do waifu and dominant for the high willpower girls. rebecca is a good example. she is a hardcore cookie. you cant come at her straight. you have to whittle down her willpower by being both nice and stern at the same time, without pissing her off too much and too often, otherwise it IS a grind. the girls have a "pissed off" counter in the game that decays overtime and isnt influenced by any other factors that i can tell.

piss her off badly 3 times in a row and she wont speak to you for 2 weeks. but if you piss her off and take a chunk out of her willpower, wait for her to cool off, and then do it again, you can have her willpower down below 30 much faster. this is assuming that you raising her affection and respect at the same time.

then she will be much more pliable. there are also other ways you can take smaller chunks of her willpower without pissing her off to acclerate things.

though you dont even have to lower her willpower. orgasms do wonders. high corruption and high willpower are also doable and have some INTERESTING results.

amelia, on the other hand you can steamrolll into a meek submissive in a few days.

it just depends on the girl.

EDIT: i just looked over this post, and realized my description of rebecca and how i dealt with her is how my marriage to my wife basically progressed.

FML.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
its possibly just in the making to become a masterpiece, im glad this game has some replayability about it, for numerous reasons. :p
Michelle Wolfe is by far my favorite, Lovisa 2nd best.
negative. Juno, then Rebecca. Amelia close third, but Rebecca has her beat out with a higher ranged skill.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
there is going to be more weapons comming & more comming.
1648454175803.png
1648454190286.png
goto the discord server and check the #progress-news channel. these are currently on the 7.9e alpha test version. if you wanna play with the toys now, goto the subscribestar page and sub for the $25 tier for test server access. otherwise it will get released to the public next month after playtesting and bug stomping. or you can get sooner access with the $10 tier.
1648454814787.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes