GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So, when is this game going to be completed ?Are there going to be any virgin girls?
That must be the toughest question so far. :) Depends on how much support I get. Right now I'm able to spend a couple of hours each day on MoR, but that would increase considerably if my Subscribestar page continues to grow. So anywhere from 1.5 to 3 years maybe.

And yes, virgins are a planned feature. I'll dedicate an entire update to their implementation after I've done the slave revamp in 0.8.

Reactions: jsmith27x

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
GD-studios is there plans for location expansion beyond Raana, like a space outpost or the mastersphere itself? or maybe a jungle enclave or sewer city?

quick edit: also do you plan to add more armor/weapons and expansion to the house wars?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This possibly has the best writing I've seen in it's genre, it's so good and varied that you can feel how alive the characters are in the way they react differently to the same situations sometimes...The sound effects and music are well picked and do their their job quite well too, the only downside I can think of is the artwork since it's mostly a work in progress and many would prefer a random pic over an immersion breaking crossed out picture, this element is the only thing that stands between this game and perfection in my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios
Jul 19, 2021
its possibly just in the making to become a masterpiece, im glad this game has some replayability about it, for numerous reasons. :p
Michelle Wolfe is by far my favorite, Lovisa 2nd best.

Reactions: GD-studios

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
GD-studios is there plans for location expansion beyond Raana, like a space outpost or the mastersphere itself? or maybe a jungle enclave or sewer city?

quick edit: also do you plan to add more armor/weapons and expansion to the house wars?
If you max out your affection to one of the girls you can recruit while exploring the flavor texts says that you'll eventually own land in the "not civilized area" on Raana

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
I'll take a look at this.

I agree that some weights might need adjustments even if those with low lbs are supposed to be severely famished when you pick the up (like Piper), even if this doesn't show in their renders (rendering separate weight pics would make the image library explode).

I'll save your texts regarding combat as I've planned a major revamp of the combat engine in a later version. There are several things that I need to balance, and you make some valid points.

Escape/withdraw from combat is one planned feature actually.

Thanks!
Minor point to elaborate on: assault rifles (M16/M4 and AK family, 5.56x45, 7.62x39 and similar calibers) are usually designed to be effective at medium (up to about 600m) ranges, 7.62x51, .30-06, old British .303 and similar "main battle rifle" calibers out to about 800, and beyond that is the realm of things firing "heavy machinegun" rounds like the .50BMG and Russian 12.7x108. Typical assault rifle is defined as "select fire and intermediate caliber, meant to be quick into action with fast follow-up shots and more plentiful ammo for the fire-team." For example, a soldier carrying an M4 has 210 rounds of 5.56x45 as his combat load (7 magazines at 30 rounds per) while his grandpa with an M14 with 7 20-rd mags of 7.62x51 only has 140.

Yes, some details matter: 7.62x39 and x51 may be similar bore diameter, but those extra 12mm length in the x51 case (measurements are "bore x case-length") carry a lot more powder and allow loading a heavier projectile better shaped for long-range shooting. Also, to rebut a prior comment, among many pros 10" to 16"-barrel AR-patterns (Mk 18 to M4 size class) are THE tools of choice for Close Quarters Battle and home defense; I myself have a specialized carry-legal version of a 10" Mk18 designed to fit in a laptop bag or briefcase, and when it's in firing position it's actually closer to my body and easier to protect from manhandling at Bad Breath Range than my .45 pistol. (College girlfriend had a violent stalker ex, learning this crap was a matter of survival necessity for both of us.)

Reactions: GD-studios and dmmt

dmmt

May 8, 2020
to expand; most Law Enforcement fire fights (in the U.S. at any rate), occur at ranges under 20' (The distance across a room). Yet 86% of the shots fired in those engagements BY the LEO's, will miss their intended target. These are handgun discharges, not long gun. Demonstrates the value of extensive training, to over come the sheer adrenalin rush of being shot at. Hitting papaer targets on the range, is ez-pz. ARM that paper target and let it shoot back? Not so ez anymore.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
to expand; most Law Enforcement fire fights (in the U.S. at any rate), occur at ranges under 20' (The distance across a room). Yet 86% of the shots fired in those engagements BY the LEO's, will miss their intended target. These are handgun discharges, not long gun. Demonstrates the value of extensive training, to over come the sheer adrenalin rush of being shot at. Hitting papaer targets on the range, is ez-pz. ARM that paper target and let it shoot back? Not so ez anymore.
As a retired US Secret Service agent who took me under his wing once said, "it's all fun and games until it becomes a Two-Way Range." :) (My ex was actually a better shot under benchrest no-pressure conditions; I was the better shot under stress like timers and Shoot/No-Shoot decisions in "Hogan's Alley.") This 20' goes back to what we call the Tueller Principle: a running man with a knife can cover a distance of about 20' and have it plunged into your heart in about two seconds, faster than even the great Quickdraw Artists of the Old West could unholster, line up and get in a stopping shot. (Named after the guy who did the research and coined it, Det. Dennis Tueller of Salt Lake City PD.)

In the Practical Shooting sports we even have a drill to simulate this... you and a buddy stand back to back on the firing line with your weapon holstered. When a timer beeps, you draw and fire as quickly as you can while your buddy takes off running like the Devil himself was trying to shove a red-hot pitchfork up his ass, stopping only when he hears your shot. The distance he stops from you is your personal "Danger Zone" under the Tueller Principle.

Amazing the things you learn, and the speed you learn them at, when the one you want to make babies with has their life depend on it, isn't it?

Reactions: dmmt and GD-studios

BeastofBarrrrg

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a FAQ on how to get Piper?

Nvm figured it out, buy her from the devious store

Last edited:

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Some lines for the Lazy people :

SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_acro = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_chem = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_dancing = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_dex = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_domestic = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_garden = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_int = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_melee = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_ranged = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_soak = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_str = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_survival = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.av_tech = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 99999
Is it just me or is the cash one the only one working? I've tried the other variables and they aren't working

dmmt

May 8, 2020
As a retired US Secret Service agent who took me under his wing once said, "it's all fun and games until it becomes a Two-Way Range." :) (My ex was actually a better shot under benchrest no-pressure conditions; I was the better shot under stress like timers and Shoot/No-Shoot decisions in "Hogan's Alley.") This 20' goes back to what we call the Tueller Principle: a running man with a knife can cover a distance of about 20' and have it plunged into your heart in about two seconds, faster than even the great Quickdraw Artists of the Old West could unholster, line up and get in a stopping shot. (Named after the guy who did the research and coined it, Det. Dennis Tueller of Salt Lake City PD.)

In the Practical Shooting sports we even have a drill to simulate this... you and a buddy stand back to back on the firing line with your weapon holstered. When a timer beeps, you draw and fire as quickly as you can while your buddy takes off running like the Devil himself was trying to shove a red-hot pitchfork up his ass, stopping only when he hears your shot. The distance he stops from you is your personal "Danger Zone" under the Tueller Principle.

Amazing the things you learn, and the speed you learn them at, when the one you want to make babies with has their life depend on it, isn't it?

as for knife defense:

Nov 28, 2018
I really like this game so far, good actual slave trainers are few and far between. I have a couple of issues that I hope is getting addressed in the 0.8.X updates, but here are my thoughts.

There seems to be 3 ways to play, Normal (plz be my waifu), Dominant (Master/Slave dynamic) and Sadist. There is a couple of issues here, First is that they don't all turn up in interactions. For Juno you get the Waifu and Sadist options with an opt out choice but with Nicole you get the Normal, Dominant and the opt out choice. From what I have seen so far the Waifu option is always there but the other two are not, this forces you into a choice that feels wrong for the personality your going for. (It would be interesting if the Sadist option for Nicole causes her to flee and you had to track her down)

Secondly the way to train your slaves seems to only be the Waifu option or be a complete Sadist. There are no proportional punishments so any correction to the slave just gets is defaulted to the Sadist option, locking down the slave and making the only interactions that you can do is more Sadism or wait some time and default to the Waifu path.

It's strange that you can tell Nicole that she will become your slave only for you to take her back home, ask her to strip and she refuses, then the only way to correct her is to force her into bondage (not even a way to tell her off), then you need to wait several days for her to become responsive again only to repeat the cycle again. This would make sense for a rebellious slave but not one that has agreed to be one.

I hope I'm missing something but a Dominant option would be great, something along the lines of "You did not give me my morning BJ so you need correction" rather than "I'm going to tie you up and torture you for several days". It's frustrating that for high willpower slaves you basically have to Waifu them, they should be harder to tame (that's half the fun) but right now its grindy to the extreme.

Thanks for the game, I'm looking forward to its further development.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Grim, a couple other items. I started up again and got Rebecca who's bio states that she has decent melee skill and could help out in low or medium combat. When I looked at her stats she had ranged skill 10 points higher than her melee (45 vs 35). I would suggest either changing the description to ranged skill or switching the numbers, my vote would be changing the description since melee doesn't seem too effective.

Also, while having sex with Rebecca in living room it read anal in the text while I was actually having vaginal sex, see below.

1647819762533.png

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Minor point to elaborate on: assault rifles (M16/M4 and AK family, 5.56x45, 7.62x39 and similar calibers) are usually designed to be effective at medium (up to about 600m) ranges, 7.62x51, .30-06, old British .303 and similar "main battle rifle" calibers out to about 800, and beyond that is the realm of things firing "heavy machinegun" rounds like the .50BMG and Russian 12.7x108. Typical assault rifle is defined as "select fire and intermediate caliber, meant to be quick into action with fast follow-up shots and more plentiful ammo for the fire-team." For example, a soldier carrying an M4 has 210 rounds of 5.56x45 as his combat load (7 magazines at 30 rounds per) while his grandpa with an M14 with 7 20-rd mags of 7.62x51 only has 140.

Yes, some details matter: 7.62x39 and x51 may be similar bore diameter, but those extra 12mm length in the x51 case (measurements are "bore x case-length") carry a lot more powder and allow loading a heavier projectile better shaped for long-range shooting. Also, to rebut a prior comment, among many pros 10" to 16"-barrel AR-patterns (Mk 18 to M4 size class) are THE tools of choice for Close Quarters Battle and home defense; I myself have a specialized carry-legal version of a 10" Mk18 designed to fit in a laptop bag or briefcase, and when it's in firing position it's actually closer to my body and easier to protect from manhandling at Bad Breath Range than my .45 pistol. (College girlfriend had a violent stalker ex, learning this crap was a matter of survival necessity for both of us.)
I'm not sure they're going for total realism for the combat in this game. There are plenty of shooter style games that fit that bill. It just needs to be reasonable, not too complex and fun. Getting into the differences of cartridges, actual ranges, how fast a guy with a knife can run, etc might just be a tad too much. Just my opinion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm not sure they're going for total realism for the combat in this game. There are plenty of shooter style games that fit that bill. It just needs to be reasonable, not too complex and fun. Getting into the differences of cartridges, actual ranges, how fast a guy with a knife can run, etc might just be a tad too much. Just my opinion.
It would be fun to have a range effictivness for weapons though.
like haveing the sniper rifle being ineffictive in low range encounters.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Right, I'm not going into gory details just assuming game weapons are similar to real-world counterparts and noting different effectivities at different envelopes. If I want hardcore realism I'll see if Mastiff Games is still in business, or better yet pack up some irons and head out to the range. Just noting that much like the Japanese samurai carried three different blades (at least two different length swords plus at least one really big knife) for different expected battle environments some rifles CAN perform well at Melee to Short ranges, albeit usually with a penalty in long range performance and the farther out into the tail end you go the more skill you need--for example a Mk18 with good ammo can score a killshot at 400yd, but doing so requires a very skilled operator. If most of this game's fights are Urban environments that'll typically be within say 200-300m and "extreme range" capability doesn't mean much.

Sorry, military historian in my day job and former Executive Protection, this crap is an occupational hazard. :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Right, I'm not going into gory details just assuming game weapons are similar to real-world counterparts and noting different effectivities at different envelopes. If I want hardcore realism I'll see if Mastiff Games is still in business, or better yet pack up some irons and head out to the range. Just noting that much like the Japanese samurai carried three different blades (at least two different length swords plus at least one really big knife) for different expected battle environments some rifles CAN perform well at Melee to Short ranges, albeit usually with a penalty in long range performance and the farther out into the tail end you go the more skill you need--for example a Mk18 with good ammo can score a killshot at 400yd, but doing so requires a very skilled operator. If most of this game's fights are Urban environments that'll typically be within say 200-300m and "extreme range" capability doesn't mean much.

Sorry, military historian in my day job and former Executive Protection, this crap is an occupational hazard. :)
I get it and it's all cool. I'm into military history, too. I just didn't want the devs to think the players are asking for that level of detail. Some improvement, but it doesn't have to be to complex.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017

The way i see it, the rifle is probably similar to a M1Garand in design, (as in, a battle rifle) and thus is probably a solid option even in melee (as that thing made a quite valid bludgeon too). And since all engagements seem to occur at short range (it only takes one round of advancing to get into melee range) I don't think range considerations are much of an issue. Everything is basically 'effective shotgun range'.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes