Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
what does the journal say
I received a letter that a slave of mine had been picked up and the journal reflects that. It tells me to pick her up at Hamilton jail between 6am and 10pm and she may help me find out more about my brother.
No jail location is showing up in Hamilton though.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
these is the oldest saves i have.
Okay, I am not sure if this works but try to patch in this save file
View attachment slavemasters-of-haalu-20240415-133129ready.save
If it does not work, you might have to ask around in the game's discord for help. I assume they have a help channel. Worst case scenario, you might have to start over. I assume you can still ask for the tier 2 slave girl for a new playthrough since you seem to be a tier subscriber.

See if this file works first. I have tried unassigning everything.
Untitled1.png

Reactions: AsTr

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I received a letter that a slave of mine had been picked up and the journal reflects that. It tells me to pick her up at Hamilton jail between 6am and 10pm and she may help me find out more about my brother.
i see you need to start a fresh game. just to check you did this also set $invhold to 50

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
i see you need to start a fresh game. just to check you did this also set $invhold to 50
Fuck! I didn't realize that part was connected to the brother storyline! I wonder if it'll work if I do it now? Starting over...again lol. Well thanks for all the help dude you are awesome.

EDIT: Changing that variable made the jail show without having to start a new game! Gonna sleep for now but I'll see how the rest goes later. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkace

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
What is "invhold" variable? Why 50?

Is it possible to run "Brother's" quest in a late game and get runaway girl from the prison?

Last edited:

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
What is your screen resolution? When I play on my laptop, I have to set the page-zoom to 90% to see it all.

On Win 11 and using Chrome, it's 'CTRL -' to scale down and 'CTRL +' to scale up.

Sep 29, 2019
What i can do with that Zombie like NPCs have now 10 of them and they block my Beds no one will buy them.And how to avoid to get them?Before in the fights they was normal Human but after i win against them and capture them they become that kind of Zombie.
General for all Fights why the Npcs change always?I Fight the Ninja King after something like 50 trys i was able to beat him and to capture him but when i add it to my Household he become a Random Npc that is full useless in his case a Npc with 0 in Melee and 5 in Range fighting skills :) lol and such a thing kill my 5 man Team with maximum skills 50 time in a row.
This change when you add Npcs to your Household i see always.You fight them they are Rambo you capture them they are Rambo you add them to your Household they become a little Kitten with real useless and near identical Stats.

Then another question is NTR or Rape in the game?Read trough all this Page and i see many times users complain about Bastard children from other NPCs that are not from the MC but in my game absolute no one touch the Girls in my Household apart me.Have try Party and so on but nothing only if i use the Floorcrawler at the Party seams all Fuck her but i never see a Girl get Pregnant from it same if i let the Girls work on the streets not one get Pregnant and yes i have that Lube things off for all.Must i do something more that i miss to get the Girls Fucking around that im miss?

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What i can do with that Zombie like NPCs have now 10 of them and they block my Beds no one will buy them.And how to avoid to get them?Before in the fights they was normal Human but after i win against them and capture them they become that kind of Zombie.
You had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there (as long as your influence is 6k+, they will talk to you). The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

And yes, that's a bug with the capture engine I think. Capture a Prowler and the ID of new captures can become 353, the Prowler ID, making them all Prowlers. What I did when my Space Captain capture got turned into a prowler was change the ID of the capture to 12 (the normal space captain ID) to forcibly remove the prowler 353 ID from spreading. You can set the ID to 0, 1, or 15 to try and fix it. Looks like this https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3556989_hulk_id_change.png The last number is the ID.

General for all Fights why the Npcs change always?I Fight the Ninja King after something like 50 trys i was able to beat him and to capture him but when i add it to my Household he become a Random Npc that is full useless in his case a Npc with 0 in Melee and 5 in Range fighting skills :) lol and such a thing kill my 5 man Team with maximum skills 50 time in a row.
This change when you add Npcs to your Household i see always.You fight them they are Rambo you capture them they are Rambo you add them to your Household they become a little Kitten with real useless and near identical Stats.
Ye. Sadly it is how the new male slave engine works. Most male captures are now divided by ID range. The useful ones are at ID 7 to ID 15 range which puts them at the Space Marine template, which means they can start with as much as +10 to +35 to melee combat, +20 to +55 to ranged, +25 to +45 for strength, +15 to discipline, etc, and they have the superhealth variable so I am guessing 100+ HP. Examples of enemies under this ID are the highwayman captain, the hulks and injured hulks, black gunners, I think the space captains and space marines in Kasey Park qualifies but I have not double checked.

There are four unique male captures though so try and get them. They are strong.

Then another question is NTR or Rape in the game?Read trough all this Page and i see many times users complain about Bastard children from other NPCs that are not from the MC but in my game absolute no one touch the Girls in my Household apart me.Have try Party and so on but nothing only if i use the Floorcrawler at the Party seams all Fuck her but i never see a Girl get Pregnant from it same if i let the Girls work on the streets not one get Pregnant and yes i have that Lube things off for all.Must i do something more that i miss to get the Girls Fucking around that im miss?
You missed nothing regarding pregnancy. Probably just people running their imagination wild at the thought that their girls might get impregnated. Although I think rape is a real risk in prostitution, according to the tooltip. Small chance that gets smaller with some options.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Speaking of Male "unpaid Interns" ,
donno why but their Discipline is going so much faster than their femal counterparts buuut
how the fak do you guys increase their affection ?
I really wanna have some of them for combat since their HP is too good but on the other hand .
i dont wanna give someone who hates me a gun....:unsure:

Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of Male "unpaid Interns" ,
donno why but their Discipline is going so much faster than their femal counterparts buuut
how the fak do you guys increase their affection ?
I really wanna have some of them for combat since their HP is too good but on the other hand .
i dont wanna give someone who hates me a gun....:unsure:
All Male Npcs in my Household like me (Green admirable) i do the same as i do with the Woman i talk to them and take them out to Dinner or a Walk until they like me.Maybe even Party Work as you get +2 in affection with all your People if you make the big Party where all can come.If they are Corrupt or not Prude you can use even the Floorcrawler at the Party for a little bit more but all NPC that are not Corrupt or to prude will loose then affection.
And for Combat HP are useless when the NPCs have no Fighting skills all under let us say 70 in Melee or Range Combat will only Die as they hit nothing the entire time.For Combat i use normal the Npcs that have lesser HP but high Fighting skills over 75.They do much better then a NPC with 130 hp but 40 in Fighting skills.
Ah and you can pay them with Money until they like you even the Slaves i think it was 25 Gold every day for the 2 Affection every day you can look under the Household option in the Npcs Menu what you get for how much Money

Last edited:

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
1920x1080
Hmm, that should be enough to see it all.

Are you sure you still launch the Tier 2 version? I had a similar problem, and it turned out I used the public version by mistake. When I used the T2 version, I had the location on the map again.

Make sure your screen looks like this..: Screen Shot.png

Anyway, that's all I can think of, right now. Maybe someone else know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
All Male Npcs in my Household like me (Green admirable) i do the same as i do with the Woman i talk to them and take them out to Dinner or a Walk until they like me.Maybe even Party Work as you get +2 in affection with all your People if you make the big Party where all can come.If they are Corrupt or not Prude you can use even the Floorcrawler at the Party for a little bit more but all NPC that are not Corrupt or to prude will loose then affection.
And for Combat HP are useless when the NPCs have no Fighting skills all under let us say 70 in Melee or Range Combat will only Die as they hit nothing the entire time.For Combat i use normal the Npcs that have lesser HP but high Fighting skills over 75.They do much better then a NPC with 130 hp but 40 in Fighting skills.
Ah and you can pay them with Money until they like you even the Slaves i think it was 25 Gold every day for the 2 Affection every day you can look under the Household option in the Npcs Menu what you get for how much Money
The 'Pool-party' works, I never took any of the male Mercs out for walks and they are all at least 'Loving', some of them is even at 'undying'.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes