weezal

Jul 5, 2022
It seems like tech points in workshop is useless for now. Because if u sell knife and rifles u profit most,plasma or other high tech items give u diminishing return. Maybe in long run they are more profitable, I don't know. But I'm reluctant to spend 75000+200000 on minuscule manufacturing point gain. Can someone enlightenment me on this!
idk man I make 100 plasmas and sell them in one go and it works pretty well.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
My 2nd day playing this game, is there some real way to make meaningful money. Or just grinding out killing people for a few hundred coin the only way in the early game? And with so many things to upgrade is there something you should focus on early?

Very interesting game so far. Just wish there were a youtube play guide not for spoilers but for the goals or mechanics.

Thanks Dev!

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
My 2nd day playing this game, is there some real way to make meaningful money. Or just grinding out killing people for a few hundred coin the only way in the early game? And with so many things to upgrade is there something you should focus on early?

Very interesting game so far. Just wish there were a youtube play guide not for spoilers but for the goals or mechanics.

Thanks Dev!
Early game , you could get 3-4k playing poker in the docks if you are willing to save scum a bit.
Late game would be building workshop and sell knifes/rifles

They also have a decent wiki thats is constantly updated

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

Thanks Dev!
You capture and auction guys, maybe some random girl with non-unique models if your house gets full. You can capture a maximum of 1 guy and 1 gal per battle. Using whipping cane (either sold in the market or general store) or combat staff (sold in weapon store) as the last hit nearly guarantees a capture. The only time I saw a whipping cane fail to incapacitate is when the target is scripted to not be capturable (or you already incapacitated someone else in the fight and hit the incapacitation limit). Buy and bring rope. Not having rope means you cannot capture anyone. A full party of 5 means you can capture and hold 6 people. A party of 4 can capture 5 people, and so on.

To sell them, you must have visited and entered either the slave market in Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights. You process the captured slave from the handcuffs icon in the lower left of your screen, add them to your household. You then go to the NPC Menu in your house, click the NPC you wish to sell, click the Actions tab, and select Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights.

Alternatively, you can hunt for wild animals (they have the deer head or beaver icon). Bring an NPC with wild-born trait (or Jaeger, a trait unique to Loren who you can hire from Sloppy Moe's). Loren has upkeep. Laika, one of the urchins you rescue, comes with Wild-born. Use a hunting rifle. The crossbow, while more useful in the long run (since it allows for more pelt yield) has hunting roll penalties. You process meat through your facilities menu in your house and cook them into rations to sell during low prosperity or when the price of rations go up in the market.

And try to do bounties from the Town Hall in Hamilton Square daily. Some bounty levels will not be possible early on so you can ignore them. But levels 1 to 3 is possible. If the location is not stated in the bounty, just do normal stuff you do until 6pm. You can then go to Furry's Tavern to ask for where your bounty is. Use the "fast travel" option to move around. In your overworld menu, there is a globe icon on the lower left. Use it to move around locations that are available to get there so you can shave off time and make it back to the Town Hall before closing time (9pm).

The goal is to use these to eventually earn money to build a Workshop or to invest in businesses, in between upgrading your master bedroom, bathroom, the dorms where your NPCs stay, and maybe the kitchen. Workshops are the most reliable money earners later on pumping out knives or auto rifles to sell and business investments provide a steady trickle of money.

Hiring Armand once you can enter Emerald City and the Bank of Ikaanos and setting him as your accountant can be a very good investment.

Reactions: Feyd

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
How do people beat those two deathclaws in Mai's quest? I equip everyone with katanas/coilguns, but the bastards barely feel anything from it and they two-shot everyone in return. Am I supposed to bring all with 150 health and duraplates?

Edit. Ah, never mind, you can just savescum stealth checks.

Last edited:

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
Has anyone recommended a tranquilizer gun for shooter builds? Could make it something that isn't sold, you have to put together in your workshop to get people more invested in crafting. Pinging away with a cane feels really low tech considering there are power suits. Could even have various models depending, like a blowgun for the tribal flair and tranq rounds for higher tech. Tranq rounds could be harder to find/make but be a 100% critical no damage necessary. They attack for another round with reduced hit % then drop. Speaking on tribal blowguns it would be neat if some of these slaver groups try to capture your females in return, either in battle or through raids on your base/camp. And depending you may need to go on a timed rescue mission before they are lost forever or you may have to buy them back from the auction worse for wear/pregnant. Just another layer for immersion. Great game Dev always glad to see an update!

ibell420

May 8, 2021
You capture and auction guys, maybe some random girl with non-unique models if your house gets full. You can capture a maximum of 1 guy and 1 gal per battle. Using whipping cane (either sold in the market or general store) or combat staff (sold in weapon store) as the last hit nearly guarantees a capture. The only time I saw a whipping cane fail to incapacitate is when the target is scripted to not be capturable (or you already incapacitated someone else in the fight and hit the incapacitation limit). Buy and bring rope. Not having rope means you cannot capture anyone. A full party of 5 means you can capture and hold 6 people. A party of 4 can capture 5 people, and so on.

To sell them, you must have visited and entered either the slave market in Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights. You process the captured slave from the handcuffs icon in the lower left of your screen, add them to your household. You then go to the NPC Menu in your house, click the NPC you wish to sell, click the Actions tab, and select Watery Eyes or Crystal Heights.

Alternatively, you can hunt for wild animals (they have the deer head or beaver icon). Bring an NPC with wild-born trait (or Jaeger, a trait unique to Loren who you can hire from Sloppy Moe's). Loren has upkeep. Laika, one of the urchins you rescue, comes with Wild-born. Use a hunting rifle. The crossbow, while more useful in the long run (since it allows for more pelt yield) has hunting roll penalties. You process meat through your facilities menu in your house and cook them into rations to sell during low prosperity or when the price of rations go up in the market.

And try to do bounties from the Town Hall in Hamilton Square daily. Some bounty levels will not be possible early on so you can ignore them. But levels 1 to 3 is possible. If the location is not stated in the bounty, just do normal stuff you do until 6pm. You can then go to Furry's Tavern to ask for where your bounty is. Use the "fast travel" option to move around. In your overworld menu, there is a globe icon on the lower left. Use it to move around locations that are available to get there so you can shave off time and make it back to the Town Hall before closing time (9pm).

The goal is to use these to eventually earn money to build a Workshop or to invest in businesses, in between upgrading your master bedroom, bathroom, the dorms where your NPCs stay, and maybe the kitchen. Workshops are the most reliable money earners later on pumping out knives or auto rifles to sell and business investments provide a steady trickle of money.

Hiring Armand once you can enter Emerald City and the Bank of Ikaanos and setting him as your accountant can be a very good investment.
Thank you, this is helpful...

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Early game , you could get 3-4k playing poker in the docks if you are willing to save scum a bit.
Late game would be building workshop and sell knifes/rifles

They also have a decent wiki thats is constantly updated
Thank you, very helpful. I need to raise Influence +110 for a quest. The wiki doesn't have much on how this works. If something says +1 Influence for upgrading a bathroom, is that +1 every day adding up like 5 day now you have 5 Influence?

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
hi, fans. who like novel type game/and almost no grind
here are a few edits to the game for your enjoyment

if you want more save slots find
_savesSlots=8 change to any number. i like 50. scroll bar for high number save slots already in.

/* PLAYER ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS BELOW */
<<set $performance to 100>>
<<set $masterstealth to 50>>

add if you want brother quest with slave
under lines above
<<set $quest_bro to 1>>
<<set $quest_bro to 2>>
<<set $quest_bro to 3>>
<<set $ownbrobook2 to 2>>

find and change to
set $invhold to 50

ALLOWANCES

<center><h2>ALLOWANCES</h2></center>

find and change to 1,2,5,10,20 50,100 to give a more irl setting in-game for a boost in stats long-term

/* ALLOWANCES */

if _npc.allow gte 5(org) change this to the above numbers _npc.allow gte ("1,2,5,10,etc")
etc for each allowance

general replace "all" for the following
if you like to grind do not change

corrputioon
$likesadist+=1 change to $likesadist+=10
$likesadist+=2 change to $likesadist+=20
etc
affection
$masterlove+=1 change to $masterlove+=10
$masterlove+=2 change to $masterlove+=20
etc
happiness
$happiness+=1 change to $happiness+=10
$happiness+=2 change to $happiness+=20
etc
willpower
$willpower-=1 change to $willpower-=10
$willpower-=2 change to $willpower-=20
etc
kindness
$kind+=1 change to $kind+=10
$kind+=2 change to $kind+=20
etc

changes new creation points
find and change 280 to 1000

<<hovertip "<center>280<br>Creation points</center>">>
[[Normal|Ntrait][$crepoints to 280, $crepage to 4, $noclick to true, $changename to true]]

<<if $crepoints is undefined and $postcre is undefined>><<set $crepoints to 280>><</if>>

<<set $cash to 1000000000>>
<<set $credit to 100000>>

adds all expert tags to gain special traits and new slave
add this to the lines above
<<set $back_doc to 3>>
<<set $back_aca to 3>>
<<set $back_hunt to 3>>
<<set $back_sold to 3>>
<<set $back_jack to 3>>
<<set $back_slave to 3>>
<<set $back_bus to 3>&gt

/* BASE ATTRI INITIATION */

both needed for cash and Influence

oh, also i like the house ui grimdark. i am glad. i gave you the idea for it. even thou i was kicked from discord

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
hi, fans. who like novel type game/and almost no grind
here are a few edits to the game for your enjoyment

if you want more save slots find
_savesSlots=8 change to any number. i like 50. scroll bar for high number save slots already in.

/* PLAYER ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS BELOW */
<<set $performance to 100>>
<<set $masterstealth to 50>>

add if you want brother quest with slave
under lines above
<<set $quest_bro to 1>>
<<set $quest_bro to 2>>
<<set $quest_bro to 3>>
<<set $ownbrobook2 to 2>>

find and change to
set $invhold to 50

ALLOWANCES

<center><h2>ALLOWANCES</h2></center>

find and change to 1,2,5,10,20 50,100 to give a more irl setting in-game for a boost in stats long-term

/* ALLOWANCES */

if _npc.allow gte 5(org) change this to the above numbers _npc.allow gte ("1,2,5,10,etc")
etc for each allowance

general replace "all" for the following
if you like to grind do not change

corrputioon
$likesadist+=1 change to $likesadist+=10
$likesadist+=2 change to $likesadist+=20
etc
affection
$masterlove+=1 change to $masterlove+=10
$masterlove+=2 change to $masterlove+=20
etc
happiness
$happiness+=1 change to $happiness+=10
$happiness+=2 change to $happiness+=20
etc
willpower
$willpower-=1 change to $willpower-=10
$willpower-=2 change to $willpower-=20
etc
kindness
$kind+=1 change to $kind+=10
$kind+=2 change to $kind+=20
etc

changes new creation points
find and change 280 to 1000

<<hovertip "<center>280<br>Creation points</center>">>
[[Normal|Ntrait][$crepoints to 280, $crepage to 4, $noclick to true, $changename to true]]

<<if $crepoints is undefined and $postcre is undefined>><<set $crepoints to 280>><</if>>

adds all expert tags to gain special traits and new slave
add this to the lines above
<<set $back_doc to 3>>
<<set $back_aca to 3>>
<<set $back_hunt to 3>>
<<set $back_sold to 3>>
<<set $back_jack to 3>>
<<set $back_slave to 3>>
<<set $back_bus to 3>&gt

/* BASE ATTRI INITIATION */

both needed for cash and Influence

oh, also i like the house ui grimdark. i am glad. i gave you the idea for it. even thou i was kicked from discord
I'm a bit confused on your instructions to add the bro quest

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
A quick question, i discovered a new thing on the 2nd page of stats and traits. under status theres now tainted. is this the passive effect of the prowler you can get or has someone found out how increase/decrease that one?

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I'm a bit confused on your instructions to add the bro quest
its straight forward copy paste to the lines above that. anywhere in that block of code. i would title and pin/ notepad all edits so when new updates come out. the editing only take a few mins or less.

Reactions: Xythurr

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
A quick question, i discovered a new thing on the 2nd page of stats and traits. under status theres now tainted. is this the passive effect of the prowler you can get or has someone found out how increase/decrease that one?
no these are unfinished more than not they will be - neg to the traits on the first page in time

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody know how Main Attraction works, I know it's about the events at home but can't figure out what skills I need

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021

Thanks Dev!
Make x200 MAG ammo using 1 durasteel and 100 fasteners. You literally profit about $13 per bullet. Making 10,000 Bullets takes a comfortable 3 days if you have the stamina with a return of almost $150,000.

If this is a bug then i hope it never gets patched because that's the only way to make any real amounts of money.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes