WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
I try to train Lovisa Helm but i dont know how. What i understand is that i need to break her Willpower because she is Femenist.
Can someone give me some Tips?
What worked for me and my playstyle, was to make her fall madly in love with you first, you know, all the usual BS you do in real life, when you wanna fuck some girl, try to make it romantic, going for walks, tell her how amazing she is, all that BS. Then try for blowjobs, in the shower, or after a 'date', get her going with that. Then when shes at 17-23 BJ skill, slowly getting her on the rack, smacking her ass, caressing her pussy till she hits 9 arousal, then deepthroat her.

That works really well.

Reactions: Drak3

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
What worked for me and my playstyle, was to make her fall madly in love with you first, you know, all the usual BS you do in real life, when you wanna fuck some girl, try to make it romantic, going for walks, tell her how amazing she is, all that BS. Then try for blowjobs, in the shower, or after a 'date', get her going with that. Then when shes at 17-23 BJ skill, slowly getting her on the rack, smacking her ass, caressing her pussy till she hits 9 arousal, then deepthroat her.

That works really well.
Ok thanks i try that.

Reactions: WakamoSato

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Ok thanks i try that.
The thing is, if you break her willpower, you'll most likely miss out on her quest, in fact most of (all of them?) the story girls with unique quests, only gives them, if they love you and their willpower is positive.

I completed Lovisa's quest, when she was still both anal and vaginal virgin, I only used sweet talk and BJs.

Reactions: Conradde and tsap

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
idk how but my save is broken trying to patch into the new update. if anyone knows a fix it would be a appreciated. it deletes every npc i have.

• Sad
Reactions: hu lover

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Guys I've been laying for awhile but I need some help with discipline. What's the fastest way to raise it among my slaves and hires?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
idk how but my save is broken trying to patch into the new update. if anyone knows a fix it would be a appreciated. it deletes every npc i have.
From 0.8.2.3? Do you have a clean save, one saved to disk before you even opened 0.8.3? Not one you saved to disk while already opening the quicksave in 0.8.3.

Guys I've been laying for awhile but I need some help with discipline. What's the fastest way to raise it among my slaves and hires?
Guard duty while assigned to a workaholic or very high discipline slavemistress (you will see a "raises discipline" in her slavemistress template) and then assigned to the stables. The expensive one says it has a higher discipline raise chance in in-game text. Make sure your girl, her slavemistress, and your captain of the guards are not unconscious, in bondage, or set as a follower when midnight hits. High warfame (500 and 600+) slavemistresses and captain of the guards perform better. If you can sneak in I think 3+ Fear on your girl before midnight, it also helps but it requires active effort like requesting sex in a dominant way or using the frighten actions.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
well, how many unique male npc are in game ? to know if it worth to start a new game or just miss uniqe capturable npc from combat encouters.
and will be there posibility to castate/permanently make infertile male slaves ? after all, who want to feed bastards of other males ?
and yes, ansel, you will be gelded too,dont worry.

and some questions - how to (easily) rise healh of slaves/followers/mercenaries ?
it is there max cap on stamina/health ?

and some indicator on unique quest will be great too. like you need to increase xxxx (love, affection, willpower..etc) or decrease xxxx (willpower etc) to get quest from that person.
or that you have quest avaivalbe in forst place or that you completed it (and there is no more quests for you).

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
If I start on dying world it means I only get one suit of hulk armor right? (I never get that far anyway so I guess it does not matter) is it going to be a huge drawback?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
well, how many unique male npc are in game ? to know if it worth to start a new game or just miss uniqe capturable npc from combat encouters.
The only unique male NPC you will miss right now is the Cultist Monk. Maybe the Prowler too if there is no repeatable prowler capture encounter. I cannot think of one.

Truls and Cassius are brand new additions and will be there even if you had cleared the map previously. Tuner is always going to be a bounty in an account just loading into the new patch.

and will be there posibility to castate/permanently make infertile male slaves ? after all, who want to feed bastards of other males ?
and yes, ansel, you will be gelded too,dont worry.
Accidental pregnancies never happen unless you take girls off TotaLube or they came with it turned off but that's only for a very select few unique servants (Laika and Adrienne). That is probably fixed in the current version already though.

and some questions - how to (easily) rise healh of slaves/followers/mercenaries ?
it is there max cap on stamina/health ?
Health cap is on the wiki:

Raising max health (toughness) post 0.8.2.3 is long and grindy but guaranteed. If you hover over the health stat of your NPC, you will see a tooltip that says Build xx%. Once that reaches Build 100%, it resets back to 10 and your NPC gains +1 max health. That build% will always increase up to the max health cap even if the training you did (strength, stamina, and melee combat are the training that increases health build) failed.

Stamina soft caps at 100 (-30 chance) to 120 (-90 chance). Your NPC has better chances of raising stamina when her affection is amiable+, she has warrior trait, and bonuses roll at discipline 40+, 60+, or 75+, meaning success chance is higher. If the body type is 7 or 8 (basically just the muscular and herculean guys), stamina chances are higher again.

Raising stamina is easy enough. You can train your 4 followers twice per day.

Even a petite girl like Lovisa can reach this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If I start on dying world it means I only get one suit of hulk armor right? (I never get that far anyway so I guess it does not matter) is it going to be a huge drawback?
Three HULC armors. They are more expensive too. Common advice is just buying one for yourself and keeping the NPCs on duraplate.

Kotono

Donor
Jul 18, 2018
How to view new night events?

"using crawlers" doesnt show full sex scenes anymore.

am i missing something?

Mappers

Apr 2, 2018
Is there a place to go early game to fuck or masturbate early on in the game? My character has low charm so I don't really have a way to convince/force slaves or servants to do so right now.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
milion thanks for reply clemency
on that pregnancy and gelding. basicaly i want to turn off total lube for some girls and create some heirs/workers/slaves of my own.
so i will be bad if some male suceeded before me at party or any other action.

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Any chance to stop ageing for everyone else and MC in the new version or do I got to go back to the previous version to do that?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Three HULC armors. They are more expensive too. Common advice is just buying one for yourself and keeping the NPCs on duraplate.
Common advice can be perfectly wrong, and depend a lot of how it´s your build. I NEVER buy a Hulk for my self, because I usually would be the 4th-5th (more usually the 5th, I´m the guy with 50% in ranged, a bionic eye and a plasma gun in the back of the line) in the list of priorities of the bad guys.

The first hulk must be assigned to the member of your elite team that it´s the second target (I´m assuming that Ayden it´s in your team and he is the first target). Can be you, or can be one of your slaves/Mercs. It depends

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
But is it possible to make our own to outfit at least a full elite team with HULC, or is dying world getting 'nice' starting conditions but forfeiting maximum power?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes