Mar 5, 2024
Well as v8.31 was released to the public yesterday, without an anouncement of the date beforehand. I will just post this now - and thus give everyone the opportunity to use this feature (eventhough I do not really think, that anyone, who did not figure that one out for himself/herself does deserve to use this feature without possible negative sideeffects of occassionally losing a day by going to bed too late).

The variable $daycount is set to 1 at the time the midnight calculations do happen. Meaning, if the midnight calculations happen at midnight, then one has to go to bed at 6:48 am at the latest to not miss a day. If the midnight calculations happen at 0:06 am, then one has to go to bed at 6:52 am at the latest (in this case the displayed clock does also match the "internal" $daycount variable between 0:06 am until one goes to bed or until the variable $daycount is again 240 or higher). And if the midnight calculations happen at 0:12 am then on can go to bed at 7:00 am or earlier (to not lose a day).

Now there are ways to make sure that the midnight calculations do happen late. Ie. by starting a round of carousing in Dockgrave tavern at - lets say - 11:54 pm, which would then let the midnight calculations happen at 2:54 am, as a round of carousing takes 3 hours. By starting a pool party at precisely 11:54 pm, the midnight calculations can only happen at 1:54 am (or later).

Happy feature using.

BTW: This could easily be fixed, if (in the case the $daycount variable is set to 1) the value of _savecount-241 would be added to $daycount (if _savecount-241 is positive) - as _savecount is set to $daycount before $daycount is set to 1.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Important addition: Prowler can wear armor. I have mine on duraplate in my older account.

The Monk would be a great gladiator if he can be registered in the Arena. He currently cannot.

The girl Cassius is with is not guaranteed to be a virgin. I had her as a virgin last night in two separate captures but in my third capture today, she is not anymore. Maybe he had sex with her when the midnight calc went off while I got delayed :KEK:

Well, how about reducing his health via ranged combat and then letting a few cute looking females (with high melee skill - ie. melee capture) take him out via melee attacks. I am actually not seeing a problem - after having looked at the combat changes in v8.31b compared to v8.3h - in knocking him out with a female npc (and relatively high melee skill) in the first 10 days. You know, only the final hit for incapacitation should be done in melee (for a guaranteed capture with ie. a whipstick).
He has a tendency to one shot them (except Loren but her starting melee stats is not impressive afaik; Enya could do it but you had to have access to Emerald City) and he has opportunities because misses will happen. Your armor options that early is a crapshoot unless you pick expert soldier background. Hence, save scumming to guarantee.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Seems like there is code for taintroll. If I understand this right, depending on the dice roll (calculated every midnight like the rest I assume), owning a prowler can slowly transform your girls into one. They gain strength, toughness stats, melee stats, and lose intelligence, charisma, science, kindness, academics, and beauty.

Aug 14, 2020
  • You can now only give an NPC four trinkets/imp flowers per day. This does not include candy or rations.
but whyyyyy ???
i was using this feature to cheese my slave's affection

• Haha
Reactions: adame
Mar 5, 2024
That's a very questionable use of the word "feature".
Considering the original contents of a certain post of mine from march 25th (post 11043 in this thread) and that the developer must have seen that post (before I did edit it), further considering that v8.31 was released to the public without prior anouncement of the release date¹, and that this feature is still in the game (which btw. was already in the game in v8.23 and probably a whole lot longer) and nothing was done, I must assume, that it is a feature, as the developer stated something about certain bugs being a high priority.

So I must assume that the word "feature" is the correct word used in this case.

ps. And I consider each and every game mechanic (which is not considered a bug by the game developer) a feature and if something would be considered a bug by the game developer, it would of course get fixed by the developer. So every game mechanic (and possible exploit) of a game mechanic that the game developer is aware of, must be a feature, if the game mechanic is the same in the next release (ie. game mechanic was not changed). (Or course some things might be considered low priority bugs by the game developer and which did get therefor not fixed in the next release, but for me it is indistinguishable, if something is a low priority bug and therefor did not get fixed or if it is a game feature and therefor was not changed).

¹) In which case I would have posted something like the above, without the phrase "Happy feature using", and the code for the bugfix before the release, so the game developer could have had it fixed before the public release (and with only giving the majority the choice beween using the game feature and staying on v8.3h or not being able to use the game feature and migrate to v8.31).

Jun 10, 2022
Considering the original contents of a certain post of mine from march 25th (post 11043 in this thread) and that the developer must have seen that post (before I did edit it), further considering that v8.31 was released to the public without prior anouncement of the release date¹, and that this feature is still in the game (which btw. was already in the game in v8.23 and probably a whole lot longer) and nothing was done, I must assume, that it is a feature, as the developer stated something about certain bugs being a high priority.

So I must assume that the word "feature" is the correct word used in this case.

ps. And I consider each and every game mechanic (which is not considered a bug by the game developer) a feature and if something would be considered a bug by the game developer, it would of course get fixed by the developer. So every game mechanic (and possible exploit) of a game mechanic that the game developer is aware of, must be a feature, if the game mechanic is the same in the next release (ie. game mechanic was not changed). (Or course some things might be considered low priority bugs by the game developer and which did get therefor not fixed in the next release, but for me it is indistinguishable, if something is a low priority bug and therefor did not get fixed or if it is a game feature and therefor was not changed).

¹) In which case I would have posted something like the above, without the phrase "Happy feature using", and the code for the bugfix before the release, so the game developer could have had it fixed before the public release (and with only giving the majority the choice beween using the game feature and staying on v8.3h or not being able to use the game feature and migrate to v8.31).
You must "assume" no such thing. You choose to hide behind a silly justification. This entire post is a convoluted word-salad composed of ridiculous reasoning. Just because the Developer doesn't consider a bug a "priority" does not mean a bug becomes a "feature". You spend more time digging around in the game code looking for bugs than you play the game. This game is in Alpha development. There are plenty of bugs. They are not "features".

• Haha
Reactions: NoUseForAName3
Jun 10, 2022
Seems like there is code for taintroll. If I understand this right, depending on the dice roll (calculated every midnight like the rest I assume), owning a prowler can slowly transform your girls into one. They gain strength, toughness stats, melee stats, and lose intelligence, charisma, science, kindness, academics, and beauty.
That's interesting... Would be a cool new quest for Caitlyn to develop a cure or vaccine.

Reactions: Lurker452
Mar 5, 2024
You must "assume" no such thing. You choose to hide behind a silly justification. This entire post is a convoluted word-salad composed of ridiculous reasoning. Just because the Developer doesn't consider a bug a "priority" does not mean a bug becomes a "feature". You spend more time digging around in the game code looking for bugs than you play the game. This game is in Alpha development. There are plenty of bugs. They are not "features".
You assume too much, but then again, do what you want and assume what you want about what I do and what I not do. And also assume what you want, about how I did come across this feature, whether by digging through game code or by playing and then finding out the cause for that behaviour through digging through the code. And also assume what you want, about how much i did play the game etc. In any case, reporting game mechanics does not change anything, as the behaviour will not get fixed or only in the rarest of cases and then even without overlooking quiet a few things (where the same things appear). Yes, you might as well consider this post word salad.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
GD, thank you SO much for sharing! I really love your game!

One question though and maybe I am doing it wrong.

Before 8.3 we could get a morning bj from 2 slaves. So the text and funtionality should be there. Since 8.3.0XXX I can only assign one slave to do that. Also I had 2 slaves with lesbian affection which sometime made out while doing the action. With the update the lesbian stats were set to 0.

Are there any intentions to bring back the action with 2 (or more?) slaves? What about the lesbian parts?

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

Jun 10, 2022
...In any case, reporting game mechanics does not change anything, as the behaviour will not get fixed or only in the rarest of cases and then even without overlooking quiet a few things (where the same things appear). Yes, you might as well consider this post word salad.
A. You didn't report anything. You typed out, in painfully long detail, how to exploit a bug. You then doubled down, again in painfully long detail, as to how the bug should be considered a feature since the Dev didn't jump to your summons and fix it ASAP.
B. Bugs are constantly being fixed, so not sure what you're going on about things not getting fixed for.
C. I do, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: NoUseForAName3
Mar 5, 2024
A. You didn't report anything. You typed out, in painfully long detail, how to exploit a bug. You then doubled down, again in painfully long detail, as to how the bug should be considered a feature since the Dev didn't jump to your summons and fix it ASAP.
B. Bugs are constantly being fixed, so not sure what you're going on about things not getting fixed for.
C. I do, indeed.
I pulled most of my posts.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There seems to be something wrong with my save file. It seems that the ID of some captives "stay on the slot" such that your next captive takes on that ID. Specifically, 353. The Prowlers.

Also, are the HULKs from the level 6 and 7 bounties now using new IDs (15)?
hulk id change.png
EDIT:
Seems like it.
hulk id change 0002.png
Which means the HULK captures benefit from the Space Marine class male slave template. They can start with as much as +10 to +35 to melee combat, +20 to +55 to ranged, +25 to +45 for strength, +15 to discipline, etc, and they have the superhealth variable so I am guessing 100+ HP.

Last edited:

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Is there a Tutorial for this Game? How to train Slaves and THings like that?
There is the from the original post but I have noticed it does not go get into how to grind your bondage skill where even having made a charter adept at slavery they lacked a high enough bondage skill to even do something like use a small dildo on a slave.

Reactions: NautghtyWizard

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
I try to train Lovisa Helm but i dont know how. What i understand is that i need to break her Willpower because she is Femenist.
Can someone give me some Tips?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes