PowWow

May 28, 2020
The cap IS actually 25. The popup info screen is wrong. Fixed!
Thanks for the clarification!
But...
Considering 25 is too low for them to make use of floor crawlers in order to further increase their corruption above that 25 limit maybe it should be adjusted the other way around in the future.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

// Slave Affection
// -- No value found
// Slave Corruption
SugarCube.State.active.variables.likesadist = 100

[/CODE]
[/SPOILER]

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
really? on the day rimworld adds tentacles and monsters? competing with rjw now are we? :/
what.jpg

jokes aside i love both games, decisions these days are the spice of life.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Version 0.8.3.1 (Public) has been released!

Full changelog .

DOWNLOAD.
I like specially this change.

Added Pool party caps for Affection (Loving) and Happiness (100).
In one of my runs I suddenly realized that slaves with which I have not (literally) crossed a single world were happiness 100% and undying. Since then I though that should be a cap to Affection and Happiness to obtain via pool parties.

I would have liked more a lower cap (Friendly/amiable and Happiness in the 60-80 range) but that´s just my taste

in my mind, if the boss never have talked to an slave, and he never do it, I can see a though about him/her in the lines of "The boss don´t bugger me and throw some parties. He is a nice chap" and that translates more to an amiable or Friendly status. If you want to go to living, you need to make some personal work.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Did anyone noticed a real loading problem or delay when you conclude the day if you have all your girls slots full even tough i run the game from an ssd.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Did anyone noticed a real loading problem or delay when you conclude the day if you have all your girls slots full even tough i run the game from an ssd.
Noticed. I assume that it is the game engine updating all the stats and "rolling" new variables for the next day.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Okay, it seems that most male captures get randomized, including the Urban Titans so that's pure luck. They also start with 0 war fame. Black Scorpion too.

Black Scorpion (captured tonight in 0.8.3.1)

Captives from earlier versions get randomized as well. Including the ones with high stats previously.

Good news though, the new male persons-of-interests seem to be powerful.

Here is Truuls. Three rerolls and in all three rolls he consistently came with Brawler and Warrior. You can find him in Watery Eyes.

Here's Cassius. He has a soldier girl with him. Her stats seem to be random but she is a virgin. They both wield coilgun and are located in Kasey's Park. I only rolled him once and he has crackshot. I think brawler too and warrior. I will recheck tomorrow. It is past midnight here.

Reactions: Fauno36

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
nice! a new update! cant wait to get ma hands on it :whistle:

GD-studios say, will you tackle the way chances are calculated for e.g. increasing a fetish, affection, religion etc. is being handled?

would be great if certain things, especially those you do want to increase, get added if they fail to happen.

e.g. i think perverison only increases with a chance of like 1% per bondage sex. so its ultra difficult to increase it.
the idea would be, if it fails to increase the percentage figure will be added to the next try.
so if my 1% chance of increasing it fails, the next chance will be 2%. if that fails, my next chance will be 3% and so on. til it succeeds in raising the trait, then it goes down back to 1%.

also i found convertion to be unsatisfiying. would be cooler to have a slow progress like a percentage based progression, rather than just a hard success or fail. cause even i fail to completely convert someone, i should still be able to leave some sort of impact on that person.

great to see the shotgun being a bit changed. would be interesting if it would imitate several pellets instead of one damage factor. so basically several low damage bullets per shots. very deadly against unprotected enemies and weak against strong protected enemies.

last quesiton i have:

1712858247413.png

does this also count for masochistic slaves?

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
HOLY! Thank you mi goody sir! Didn't expect to see this game becomes so full to reflex real world. When you were watching the old pictures of Roman slave market, You would have noticed there were many kind of slaves, From very strong good looking young men to kids. Wealthy Roman males didn't had Christian mindsets that men should only love women, in fact a lot of famous great lovers in Roman-Greek world were a pair of males. And in Persian & Chinese/Japanese world it was the same. I'm super straight but in a iron-hard-cold realistic world, Yeah, men should be slaves. I had my pleasure in the game--- Free Cities, to arrange/manage Slave families some of them are males. It was one of the greatest game ever exist for the freedom it offers, but yeah, not as detailed as this game. That it is, Got to have some test, I have a feeling i'm playing sims 4 + amount & blade , slaver's version :love:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
We need a buy out in the taverns a lot of potential girls there, also we need a war on our hands while building fort Sera i have everyone

trained i need a faction to attack me and my guards are getting fat and lazy.

Also that librarian quest i think it has been long enough and we should do something about her and her ideas of freedom.

Other then that thanks again for a good update no bugs and nice renders, also since i can make all npc wives now i enjoy the game

even more.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the sale price of a newly captured slave seems to be completely arbitrary. Is this how the game is supposed to operate? One would expect slaves with a large number of bonuses would have a higher value and sell for more.

Example:
- slave 1 - bonuses to melee, ranged, beauty, and willpower. Value is 3, and will sell for $1200.
- slave 2 - all the same bonuses, slightly better bonus to beauty. Value is 4, but will sell for only $600.
- slave 3 - same bonuses, also bonuses to dexterity and strength. Value is 10, but sells for only $800.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes