devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
after diging more into wiki of game, i think that captaion of the guard should train strenght (and mayby even stamina) atribute too, not only ranged/melee and discipline.
after all , you want muscular alphas for guards, not feeble wimps which any strong wind can break.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is this enough? its my save on 8.2.3
Huh. Weird. I cleared all the titles, unassigned everyone from follower duty and from their tasks, dismissed the issids, and it refused to patch through. It just deleted every NPC but would not progress beyond patch AP 1. Last time I saw this problem, it at least patched through. I wonder if it is the kid preventing the patch. Do you have an older save, like one before you downloaded the new patch to be safe?

Where and how to sell prowlers undead? I don't want them in my crib!
You had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there. The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500 apparently. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
But is it possible to make our own to outfit at least a full elite team with HULC, or is dying world getting 'nice' starting conditions but forfeiting maximum power?
I think the option to craft one is still open, yeah. Dying World reduces the HULC parts for sale in the Transit Department though. You could earn more HULC parts from Legendary bounty chance drops. Legendary bounties show up in the town hall daily bounty after you have completed 130 (or was it 150?) bounties. The bounties hit hard and die slow but you could eventually gather all necessary HULC parts. I think there are also missions/quests with guaranteed HULC parts. masters of raana hulc loot 0001.png
Common advice can be perfectly wrong, and depend a lot of how it´s your build. I NEVER buy a Hulk for my self, because I usually would be the 4th-5th (more usually the 5th, I´m the guy with 50% in ranged, a bionic eye and a plasma gun in the back of the line) in the list of priorities of the bad guys.

The first hulk must be assigned to the member of your elite team that it´s the second target (I´m assuming that Ayden it´s in your team and he is the first target). Can be you, or can be one of your slaves/Mercs. It depends
HULC armor helps to discourage enemies from hitting you. Doctor Kits prevent stat drops but you cannot use it on yourself. Unless the mechanics changed again and the enemies no longer prioritize weaker armored NPCs first. I know weapon plays a heavy part since the Black Guard took on the brunt of the enemy attacks when I equipped him with plasma rifle while the rest of my party was on coilgun and greatsword.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Huh. Weird. I cleared all the titles, unassigned everyone from follower duty and from their tasks, dismissed the issids, and it refused to patch through. It just deleted every NPC but would not progress beyond patch AP 1. Last time I saw this problem, it at least patched through. I wonder if it is the kid preventing the patch. Do you have an older save, like one before you downloaded the new patch to be safe?

You had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there. The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500 apparently. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you unlock Hunt Research Lab. Nobody is there and "available missions "button greyed out.I'm using latest public build. I'm on 23 in game days and need to sell prowlers.

KalariFrost

Sep 18, 2018
So Aria ran away. Is there a way to get her back? I also can't seem to work out how to get her back using the online save editor. any tips?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
HULC armor helps to discourage enemies from hitting you. Doctor Kits prevent stat drops but you cannot use it on yourself. Unless the mechanics changed again and the enemies no longer prioritize weaker armored NPCs first. I know weapon plays a heavy part since the Black Guard took on the brunt of the enemy attacks when I equipped him with plasma rifle while the rest of my party was on coilgun and greatsword.
At this respect, Hulk armor play in the same category as Duraplate. If you wear Combat or worse, you get a +100 to being hit (provided your badass score it´s 200+). But it´s the same to wear Duraplate or wear Hulk.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you unlock Hunt Research Lab. Nobody is there and "available missions "button greyed out.I'm using latest public build. I'm on 23 in game days and need to sell prowlers.
Ah, shit. I think there is a required number of influence points for them to speak to you. I checked around and see 6000 but I am not 100% sure if that is the correct influence points.

Hi, new to this game today. How do I take inventory from one slave and give to a different slave?
You mean like weapons and armor and piercings/dildos? You remove them from her inventory manually to give to someone else.
Set weapon/armor to none/fists.
Untitled222.png
So Aria ran away. Is there a way to get her back? I also can't seem to work out how to get her back using the online save editor. any tips?
Do you have a save from before she ran away? It is faster to just turn back the clock.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Is there anyway to pick "Mor enchanted" at start of a new character?
Kinda not played for a long time, but want to increase my attribute limitation on the start.. less grind.

I presume its some kind of patreon locked setup, if so is there a way to unlock it?

simon247

Jan 1, 2020
As of 8.3.1b, you've still got "woolbus" in the code, instead of "wroolbus", which means investment in the wrool bros doesn't reduce city control. Since (if this worked correctly) it's among the most impactful ways to passively keep control in check, it's throwing the control balance a bit out of whack towards increases that users are likely to find difficult to mitigate.

Fix needed: Add "r" that's missing from "wroolbus"
Version: has been present since 8.3.0, and is present in 8.3.1b

@ GD-studios

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Is there anyway to pick "Mor enchanted" at start of a new character?
Kinda not played for a long time, but want to increase my attribute limitation on the start.. less grind.

I presume its some kind of patreon locked setup, if so is there a way to unlock it?
You're correct; it's a tiered perk for supporters. That's the only way I'm aware of to unlock it.

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
Great game, I've been having a lot of fun, I've got some questions
1. Does the mother effect the kids stats/traits or are they completely random?
2. What are H.U.L.C Parts for?
3. I triggered Michelle's " the dig" quest but it doesn't show up on my journal. where I'm I supposed to go?
4. Anyone know roughly how much income does decently maxed tavern gives?
5. I've been trying to get rid of feminist trait through bondage, can the trait totally disappear if it reach 0? or just inactive?
6. I assume NPC armor has no durability system and can't break ?
7. Is the [ tales from Redhaven: Finish both quests for n and and invite them to a dinner. This will execute a conversation where they ask you to deal with a new raider menace that's threatening their business ] still available? haven't been able to trigger it even after a lot of tries.

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Great game, I've been having a lot of fun, I've got some questions
1. Does the mother effect the kids stats/traits or are they completely random?
2. What are H.U.L.C Parts for?
3. I triggered Michelle's " the dig" quest but it doesn't show up on my journal. where I'm I supposed to go?
4. Anyone know roughly how much income does decently maxed tavern gives?
5. I've been trying to get rid of feminist trait through bondage, can the trait totally disappear if it reach 0? or just inactive?
6. I assume NPC armor has no durability system and can't break ?
7. Is the [ tales from Redhaven: Finish both quests for n and and invite them to a dinner. This will execute a conversation where they ask you to deal with a new raider menace that's threatening their business ] still available? haven't been able to trigger it even after a lot of tries.

Thanks
1.) Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Beauty primarily in my experience (this was on 0.8.3c, so maybe not up to date information). Strength they inherit caps at 50. Dexterity seems to cap around 90. Intelligence too caps at 90. I have not reached Beauty caps yet. Beauty stats from plastic surgery seems to be inheritable. (For example, a 70 STR, 104 DEX, 105 INT, 70 Beauty mother will tend to yield a 50 STR, 90 DEX, 90 INT, 70 beauty son.)
2.) Repair and craft HULC armor.
3.) Crow's End. There's a red asterisk on a circle in the point of interest.
5.) Disappears at 0. The only way it returns is if you assign the girl to work at Secret Garden Bookstore. It is disabled at high corruption (40+) and 100% drops by 1 point per day at corruption 60+.
6.) Ye. Seems like it.

dopplerprox

Dec 23, 2023
1.) Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, and Beauty primarily in my experience (this was on 0.8.3c, so maybe not up to date information). Strength they inherit caps at 50. Dexterity seems to cap around 90. Intelligence too caps at 90. I have not reached Beauty caps yet. Beauty stats from plastic surgery seems to be inheritable. (For example, a 70 STR, 104 DEX, 105 INT, 70 Beauty mother will tend to yield a 50 STR, 90 DEX, 90 INT, 70 beauty son.)
2.) Repair and craft HULC armor.
3.) Crow's End. There's a red asterisk on a circle in the point of interest.
5.) Disappears at 0. The only way it returns is if you assign the girl to work at Secret Garden Bookstore. It is disabled at high corruption (40+) and 100% drops by 1 point per day at corruption 60+.
6.) Ye. Seems like it.
1. Notice anything regarding the kid's traits? if they inherit from the mother? trying to get more crackshot NPCs through Kelly if it's possible.

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Does anyone have any advice with the workshops? I've assigned workers, have a foreman, and upgraded it twice in two different sections, but 'tech' level remains zero, and the production value hasn't changed for the Manufacturing option.

I've already sunk a lot of money into it, and everything is high cost, so I'm not eager to experiment. Granted 'sweatshop' makes it worth it still, but only kind of, it's not what I actually want. If someone could tell me the general path to being able to produce assault rifles to arm my fortress fellows, that would be most appreciated!)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
(Does anyone have any advice with the workshops? I've assigned workers, have a foreman, and upgraded it twice in two different sections, but 'tech' level remains zero, and the production value hasn't changed for the Manufacturing option.

I've already sunk a lot of money into it, and everything is high cost, so I'm not eager to experiment. Granted 'sweatshop' makes it worth it still, but only kind of, it's not what I actually want. If someone could tell me the general path to being able to produce assault rifles to arm my fortress fellows, that would be most appreciated!)
If I remember correctly, clear all the workers from it and leave it overnight. Next day put them back to work and it should start.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
It seems like tech points in workshop is useless for now. Because if u sell knife and rifles u profit most,plasma or other high tech items give u diminishing return. Maybe in long run they are more profitable, I don't know. But I'm reluctant to spend 75000+200000 on minuscule manufacturing point gain. Can someone enlighten me on this!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes