Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ok really like this game question how can I play it on mobile.
It should run in any of the major mobile browsers, or on joiplay. I personally use chrome. I'm not sure how IOS works but on android you can open the html file with a web browser through most file management applications. If you don't want that hassle, install the application joiplay. You will probably have to edit the html file in the manner I described in an older post because it will be cut off on smaller screens.
You can sort of work around it by opening the HTML file up in a text editor and changing "initial-scale=1" to "0.5" and then using that baseline to fine tune the number. 0.90 works best on my tablet, with nothing cut off.

Reactions: GD-studios

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
It should run in any of the major mobile browsers, or on joiplay. I personally use chrome. I'm not sure how IOS works but on android you can open the html file with a web browser through most file management applications. If you don't want that hassle, install the application joiplay. You will probably have to edit the html file in the manner I described in an older post because it will be cut off on smaller screens.
Ok thanks for the help.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Somewhere off one of the rumors from Divine Juices I scored a book of some kind of coded text, found on a skeleton that also had a pair of pistols. I think it was somewhere in the west edge of Watery Eyes. Is there something to be done with this text either currently or "future development," or is it just a red herring to throw people off?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Untitled.png
Anyone knows how to adjust screen size? Its off to the left
EDIT: It's off in all sides
EDIT:EDIT: Nevermind. the good old Zoom out Fixed it.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What do you need to win price of power the holdout fight?
It depends on your stats. I usually go ranged focus from the start so my bare minimum is combat armor plus assault rifle for myself, and two mercs that have at a minimum combat armor and rifles. If you're not as combat focused or use melee, you may want to compensate by hiring on higher tier mercs with ARs. If you have the cash, go for Ayden or the blackguard, since they're the current best mercs in the game.

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
The slave's Willpower? Then it's probably a good thing, meaning she'll become more and more obedient as the Willpower keeps dropping. You can read more about Willpower here:

I like Averil having a super high willpower still. Speaking of, when is she getting new content?

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
when taking the academy courses, how can you ensure that you get the maximum result?
Best results for yourself or your slave enrolled in the academy?

For yourself, a decent int will give you a better result when going thru courses. for the girls, since its an ongoing chance per day, its just a matter of keeping them in there till they reach the stat levels you desire.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is melee being much much weaker than range intended by design? Or is it getting some change, because as it is now the only time you will use melee is when you ran out of resource. :cry::cry::cry:

melee does have some disadvantages compared to ranged (having to close distance before being able to attack is the primary one). HOWEVER, melee has no ammo cost, and can increase its damage thru a high str stat. additionally, some ranged weapons do less damage at close range, and more at long range. pistols do more damage at close range, and less at long range. also, i think the newest public version has also included a perk for high melee/dex (starts off combat at close range)

EDIT: FOUND IT IN THE PATCH NOTES

1649900470601.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
What does the maid toggle in the house rules? It is currently off with my slave and the flavor text still indicated the the slave works in the household.
not sure. posted it in discord #bug-reports. will update when he responds.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Somewhere off one of the rumors from Divine Juices I scored a book of some kind of coded text, found on a skeleton that also had a pair of pistols. I think it was somewhere in the west edge of Watery Eyes. Is there something to be done with this text either currently or "future development," or is it just a red herring to throw people off?
posted that in discord. will update.

Reactions: nedryd

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
What do you need to win price of power the holdout fight?
i had myself (40 ranged at that time), 2 slaves (one with crappy ranged, one with 40+) all of us equipped with rifles and heavy leather armor (not the top armor by a longshot) and the best mercs i could afford at the time (not the most powerful).

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
What does the maid toggle in the house rules? It is currently off with my slave and the flavor text still indicated the the slave works in the household.
have you talked to your slave about her duties yet? if not, that may be grayed out for a reason.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Are there any plans to have slave hunting/taking missions? For instance hunting down a fugitive from House Kymanto who would then be enslaved. You'd have the option to keep the pay, or take a lesser payout, but keep the new slave as part of the quest reward. Maybe a similar mission for one of the less reputable elements that gave you a hit to influence if you kept the slave.

I'd love some repeatable sources of untrained generic slaves who I could train up and sell.

supernap

May 26, 2017
I don't know hat i am doing wrong, but when i try to start the game in my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy Tab3) no matter which Browser i try, none of the graphics are loading

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Are there any plans to have slave hunting/taking missions? For instance hunting down a fugitive from House Kymanto who would then be enslaved. You'd have the option to keep the pay, or take a lesser payout, but keep the new slave as part of the quest reward. Maybe a similar mission for one of the less reputable elements that gave you a hit to influence if you kept the slave.

I'd love some repeatable sources of untrained generic slaves who I could train up and sell.
this is planned, yes.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes