ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I don't know hat i am doing wrong, but when i try to start the game in my mobile device (Samsung Galaxy Tab3) no matter which Browser i try, none of the graphics are loading
this game really isnt optimized for mobile browsers, but the graphics should still load. it doesnt sound like the game installed properly.

supernap

May 26, 2017
I only got a zip from mega no install whats so ever
I also checked the contents of folders and everything see,s to be in place

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I only got a zip from mega no install whats so ever
I also checked the contents of folders and everything see,s to be in place
once you unzip the folder, double click on the start_game.html. this is a twine/sugarcube/html game. it uses he browser to run the game.

Reactions: GD-studios

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Phones, tablets etc. often don't load linked files (basically a security protection thing). That's why Twine games by default typically don't run by just unpacking them (if you even can properly unpack it instead of just looking into a zip file).

There's several ways around that depending on your precise hardware and your preferences, so use your google-fu. ^^

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Why can you only interact with your main slave? I can't click the secondary slave when I am at my home. The button is disabled.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I prefer high willpower too and from the wiki it seems that it can only go down. I would like if there was a reliable way to rebuild willpower.
it will go up over time organically, but classes, the horse stable activity, putting a girl in the arena, and placing a girl at the bookstore will raise willpower as well. be careful with that bookstore though....

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
it will go up over time organically, but classes, the horse stable activity, putting a girl in the arena, and placing a girl at the bookstore will raise willpower as well. be careful with that bookstore though....
Spoiler? Relevant to newer versions?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Better watch it. They start living their own lives sometimes. Plotting and taking over your house... I have no real control over that slave AI to be honest!
Would be hilarious to have a slave wind up taking over everything and turning the tables on you... or turning into a lezdom girlfriend who helps/handles training your girls because you're doing it wrong.

• Haha

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I prefer high willpower too and from the wiki it seems that it can only go down. I would like if there was a reliable way to rebuild willpower.
There are a few ways. I'll clarify them in the Wiki soon. One good (and certain) way to rebuild Willpower is by putting her at The Academy (not the Domestic program) or The Secret Garden Bookstore in Whitehaven.

Edit: I noticed that Shincore mentioned a few other ways in a post above mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hi GD-studios, would you be interested in a French translation of the game?
Further down the line, sure! Would be quite a job though, as we're hovering above 500k words right now. And that number will probably double before this game is finished.

Contact me on Discord if you want to discuss details.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
GD-studios there should be events where the former master/lover/family member of a slave try to come to your property to rescue them (similar to the old coony event where he demands michelle back and you can kill him and keep her) and the event can go many ways for example:

Rebecca gangster boyfriend comes to your house trying to rescue her, and you can either 1)kill him, which lowers her willpower significantly and reduces her affection to zero 2) if she has high enough affection/respect and is thriving, she tells him to fuck off and stays with you 3) do nothing and let them escape 4) demand monetary recompensation? Which can succeed or fail depending on your fearsome reputation

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
GD-studios

Rebecca gangster boyfriend comes to your house trying to rescue her
In the interest of pedantics, I'm pretty sure Rebecca's gangster boyfriend is dead or in prison/enslaved, considering most of her gang was killed or captured. If he isn't, then I guess it depends on whether he thinks she's worth trying to get back with little to no help and risk drawing attention to himself as a wanted criminal. Still, an interesting idea in general.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
In the interest of pedantics, I'm pretty sure Rebecca's gangster boyfriend is dead or in prison/enslaved, considering most of her gang was killed or captured. If he isn't, then I guess it depends on whether he thinks she's worth trying to get back with little to no help and risk drawing attention to himself as a wanted criminal. Still, an interesting idea in general.
I used Rebecca as an example, but the quest structure could be applied to many slaves with such backstories. Tribalistic relatives from Juno family try to rescue her, for example.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I used Rebecca as an example, but the quest structure could be applied to many slaves with such backstories. Tribalistic relatives from Juno family try to rescue her, for example.
Of course, I did say that it was an interesting idea. And I do like that idea of Tribals trying to rescue Juno. From a gameplay perspective, I would add a mechanic to retake your slave later if you're unable to verbally or physically prevent your slave's rescuers from taking her or whatever since losing a slave permanently because your build is bad or the event triggers at a bad time wouldn't be very fun.

Maybe it triggers a special quest to track down the slave and recapture her. That would provide a bunch of different options depending on your build. An intelligent MC or one with a high survival skill could track them more directly, or you could leverage your charm/manipulate skills to get info out of people who may have seen them flee, or leverage your influence and cash to hire some people to track them down.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes