Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes. I asked Grim about it and he said it should be rather easy to implement, so expect that option in 0.7.9.2. I do believe Amelia was designed from the ground up with nipple piercings, however, and all her renders include them. So I'm not sure if Grim will do alternate renders for her, or if Amelia's piercings will be here to stay. The other slaves should be much easier, though, since they don't have piercings by default.
Thanks for the reply. For me it's mixed news; I am glad to hear that it's being discussed and quite probably implemented, but disappointed to hear about Amelia. My first playthrough was with her, but like as you mentioned, who knows. Anyways, GrimDark has more important game assets to focus on than my nit-picky thing.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
This is an HTML game, so you can use the typical gamut of sugarcube console codes. There's a thread on F95 that goes into more detail on those if you're unfamiliar. I'd be more concerned with why you lost your saves. You should always save to disk to be safe, but you definitely shouldn't have lost your local saves just like that. Were you playing offline? Your save data is saved as a cookie in your browser, so if it's set to wipe cookies/data when you exit the page, that could've done it. If you were playing using the version that's hosted online and doesn't require a download, I believe that warns you that it will wipe your saves when you exit so always save to disk. Some browsers *cough* Opera *cough* also do sometimes tend to just wipe cookies without ever telling you. Firefox and Chrome both work fine for me, with no save data lost unless I specifically clear my cookies.

The wiki has answers to the vast majority of your questions, but here's a few quick tips. You click on the little symbol next to your slave at home to add them to your party. You unlock most jobs for slaves by talking to shop owners and asking if they need help, then you just bring the slave there. You can make serious bank from fighting enemies all around the map, or by working as a professor at the academy if your skills are good. Once you hit 1500 influence you can also go to crystal hills, which has an arena that pays very well for fights. You can also assign a slave there and she will make you easily $600 to $1000 per fight if she has moderate skills and a good melee weapon.

Hunting in the area outside the city is also a good way to make money, as is using crafting to refine resources to sell. Both of these things are still WIP, and will see expansions later on. And yes, a slave who is angry with you will almost certainly not cooperate, but if you break her willpower completely she'll become completely submissive and do whatever you want. Grim is also going to add a system soon for a "fear" stat that will make things more immersive by properly keeping track of the fact that your slave should be afraid of you after you abuse her and thus more willing to cooperate.
Thanks for the reply! Yes I was in offline mode, I'm always suspect of cookies and delete them all for safety and normally avoid HTML games for this reason. Thanks for the game tips, I had not got around to talking to the merchants as It seemed to eat up the whole game day just training skills and building the slaves trust and skills... I prefer a love rout in these kind of games but as that seemed unsupported I tested a good punishment session to see if she would stop being so lazy. It didn't work... I was hunting the respawn gang members for money whenever the weather allowed me to go outside but some spawns looked far too powerful for a three man team so I left them be. I suppose my next step is to search google for cheats to repair my lost skills and money or I could just play again from scratch and hope for better luck with the slaves training that seemed to randomly lean towards failure... Three more questions... I was only able to hire 2 merc's but noticed 4 slots are the other 2 for slaves? Do I buy slaves or find them doing missions or both? Where do I find a good slave for the start? Thanks again Hargen2!

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Yes I was in offline mode, I'm always suspect of cookies and delete them all for safety and normally avoid HTML games for this reason. Thanks for the game tips, I had not got around to talking to the merchants as It seemed to eat up the whole game day just training skills and building the slaves trust and skills... I prefer a love rout in these kind of games but as that seemed unsupported I tested a good punishment session to see if she would stop being so lazy. It didn't work... I was hunting the respawn gang members for money whenever the weather allowed me to go outside but some spawns looked far too powerful for a three man team so I left them be. I suppose my next step is to search google for cheats to repair my lost skills and money or I could just play again from scratch and hope for better luck with the slaves training that seemed to randomly lean towards failure... Three more questions... I was only able to hire 2 merc's but noticed 4 slots are the other 2 for slaves? Do I buy slaves or find them doing missions or both? Where do I find a good slave for the start? Thanks again Hargen2!
I don't really understand why you'd be suspicious of cookies from HTML games, it's literally how all of these games save your data. But to each their own. A love route is totally possible! You have to ease your slaves into it. Use the conversation option "explain" to explain to your slaves their chores. If you succeed, she'll be much more motivated to do her job. Once she's reasonably happy and doesn't hate you, try explaining her sexual duties to her. If you can convince her to accept that she must perform sexual acts for you, she'll be much more receptive to your advances. Combine that with a passionate approach in the seduction menu and you can have happy, loving, passionate sex with your slave which raises affection. Repeat that a bunch, and she'll come to love you as a soulmate.

The other two slots are for slaves, yes. You can equip them with weapons and armor, and once you gain access to crystal hills you can send a slave to the gladiator school in the arena which teaches a slave ranged and melee skill if you don't want to train them yourself. The early game grind can be difficult, but following the main quest and doing some bandit hunting should see you earning enough money to get better gear for yourself and hire some better mercs. never be afraid to dismiss your mercs in favor of better ones. Once you get over the initial hump things get much easier as you'll make exponentially more money from the higher tier fights.

You can buy six of the slaves in the game from the Kymanto hall. Three of them are available immediately upon working for the Kymanto Syndicate (which you have to do for the main quest) and the other three are available once you've followed the questline enough to raise your standing with the Syndicate enough to access the second tier slaves. More slaves can be found throughout the world. At least one can be found through just exploring places, and more can be found through sidequests. The gun store sidequest unlocks one for example. Other slaves are a little harder to find depending on playstyle, like the slave that can only be unlocked through attending a specific course at the academy. If you never attend the academy, you'd never find her.

"A good slave for the start" is subjective. Amelia is my go-to, she's a first tier Kymanto slave. She's already relatively broken and sexually experienced, so she's an easy to train first slave to keep as a maid and sex toy or prostitute. Rebecca and Juno can both make serious money in the Arena, while other slaves have other skills that might make them better as an academy tutor or a dancer at the golden dragon. All I can say is experiment, talk to people, and just experience the world. The rest will all fall into place.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
in addition to what Hargan said, there is more information at the wiki:

also a list of slaves, starter stats and locations:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Thanks for the reply. For me it's mixed news; I am glad to hear that it's being discussed and quite probably implemented, but disappointed to hear about Amelia. My first playthrough was with her, but like as you mentioned, who knows. Anyways, GrimDark has more important game assets to focus on than my nit-picky thing.
i doubt it would be that hard to render Amelia w/o piercing's. he would just pull up her model and hide the asset.

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
Currently, the most annoying thing regarding training of girls - is unstable stats. You need to 24/7 tend to one girl, to keep her stats, regardless how far you have broke her. For example i've corrupted her to demonic state and broke her willpower to cum slave, but as soon as i've stopped 24/7 abusing cycle - she gets back to sort of soft cap for her, in other words there is no way to keep girl stat at it most, as the more it goes up - the more is loss on next day and sway into soft cap. Therefore you're practically unable to have more then one girl on satisfying level of training. Sad:( Correct me if i'm wrong.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Currently, the most annoying thing regarding training of girls - is unstable stats. You need to 24/7 tend to one girl, to keep her stats, regardless how far you have broke her. For example i've corrupted her to demonic state and broke her willpower to cum slave, but as soon as i've stopped 24/7 abusing cycle - she gets back to sort of soft cap for her, in other words there is no way to keep girl stat at it most, as the more it goes up - the more is loss on next day and sway into soft cap. Therefore you're practically unable to have more then one girl on satisfying level of training. Sad:( Correct me if i'm wrong.
ummm i havent had that problem at all. are you talking about her willpower?

i find that if you upgrade your mansion, and keep their respect high, once you break them and their affection is high, i dont need to even talk to them anymore. they stay under 10 willpower. especially if you use the demeaning morning blowjob option.

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
ummm i havent had that problem at all. are you talking about her willpower?

i find that if you upgrade your mansion, and keep their respect high, once you break them and their affection is high, i dont need to even talk to them anymore. they stay under 10 willpower. especially if you use the demeaning morning blowjob option.
I'm speaking about values of willpower under -30 and corruption 80+, those are fading with time, willpower growing towards 0 and corruption immediately falls from 80 to 60 after sleep. You can't keep those this high unless you're doing it 24/7 like i've said before. There are no problem at all to keep those at or close to 0:)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm speaking about values of willpower under -30 and corruption 80+, those are fading with time, willpower growing towards 0 and corruption immediately falls from 80 to 60 after sleep. You can't keep those this high unless you're doing it 24/7 like i've said before. There are no problem at all to keep those at or close to 0:)
I mean, that's the point of a soft cap, no? To allow you to go over said cap for a short while, but to always fall back to the soft cap sooner or later. If you've hit the soft cap for willpower and corruption she's effectively already a completely broken and submissive sex toy that'll do whatever you want, right?

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I don't really understand why you'd be suspicious of cookies from HTML games, it's literally how all of these games save your data. But to each their own. A love route is totally possible! You have to ease your slaves into it. Use the conversation option "explain" to explain to your slaves their chores. If you succeed, she'll be much more motivated to do her job. Once she's reasonably happy and doesn't hate you, try explaining her sexual duties to her. If you can convince her to accept that she must perform sexual acts for you, she'll be much more receptive to your advances. Combine that with a passionate approach in the seduction menu and you can have happy, loving, passionate sex with your slave which raises affection. Repeat that a bunch, and she'll come to love you as a soulmate.

The other two slots are for slaves, yes. You can equip them with weapons and armor, and once you gain access to crystal hills you can send a slave to the gladiator school in the arena which teaches a slave ranged and melee skill if you don't want to train them yourself. The early game grind can be difficult, but following the main quest and doing some bandit hunting should see you earning enough money to get better gear for yourself and hire some better mercs. never be afraid to dismiss your mercs in favor of better ones. Once you get over the initial hump things get much easier as you'll make exponentially more money from the higher tier fights.

You can buy six of the slaves in the game from the Kymanto hall. Three of them are available immediately upon working for the Kymanto Syndicate (which you have to do for the main quest) and the other three are available once you've followed the questline enough to raise your standing with the Syndicate enough to access the second tier slaves. More slaves can be found throughout the world. At least one can be found through just exploring places, and more can be found through sidequests. The gun store sidequest unlocks one for example. Other slaves are a little harder to find depending on playstyle, like the slave that can only be unlocked through attending a specific course at the academy. If you never attend the academy, you'd never find her.

"A good slave for the start" is subjective. Amelia is my go-to, she's a first tier Kymanto slave. She's already relatively broken and sexually experienced, so she's an easy to train first slave to keep as a maid and sex toy or prostitute. Rebecca and Juno can both make serious money in the Arena, while other slaves have other skills that might make them better as an academy tutor or a dancer at the golden dragon. All I can say is experiment, talk to people, and just experience the world. The rest will all fall into place.
Thanks for the tips! I can see that my current merc's have reached the end of their usefullness and better ones are needed. I've also noticed Michelle is behaving a little different this time... Last time she was lazy at housework and open for sex, this time she is better at chores but a bit slower in the sex department. Both times her skill and stat training almost always fail even with an instructor involved but almost always gets 1 or 2 points in dance. I like a grindy game but even my MC seems to mostly fail at training and I'm starting to wonder if one of my attributes is the cause. They are all between 40 and 48 from the start and I'm set at realistic dice rolls and sandbox mode. He's 35 but started with skills like he just fell off the turnip truck except ranged and melee from the background choices. The character builder put me under the impression that while he would be less attractive he would be better skilled... I should probably start as a young man to see what effect this has. Last questions... How do I build the MC's willpower? Is joining in combat the only way to raise your slaves respect? If you dismiss a Merc can you hire them again? is your max ranged skill linked to your current dexterity and that's why he always fails training now? Thanks you've been a real help and it's a pretty cool game!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the tips! I can see that my current merc's have reached the end of their usefullness and better ones are needed. I've also noticed Michelle is behaving a little different this time... Last time she was lazy at housework and open for sex, this time she is better at chores but a bit slower in the sex department. Both times her skill and stat training almost always fail even with an instructor involved but almost always gets 1 or 2 points in dance. I like a grindy game but even my MC seems to mostly fail at training and I'm starting to wonder if one of my attributes is the cause. They are all between 40 and 48 from the start and I'm set at realistic dice rolls and sandbox mode. He's 35 but started with skills like he just fell off the turnip truck except ranged and melee from the background choices. The character builder put me under the impression that while he would be less attractive he would be better skilled... I should probably start as a young man to see what effect this has. Last questions... How do I build the MC's willpower? Is joining in combat the only way to raise your slaves respect? If you dismiss a Merc can you hire them again? is your max ranged skill linked to your current dexterity and that's why he always fails training now? Thanks you've been a real help and it's a pretty cool game!
Yes, you can hire mercs again if you dismiss them. The MC's willpower can be raised through the persuasion skillbooks I believe, as well as teaching at the academy and some random events. Balancing skill training is an ongoing process, and the next update should help a little in that department, by increasing the chance of success if the slave's discipline is above 30. Also, if you don't have the stats to effectively train a slave's skill yourself, it's much more effective to have her attend the relevant course at the academy, which will passively raise her skill over time. The tradeoff being that she'll be out of the house for class for a few hours every day, but this does mean that you can go out and do stuff without worrying about her during that time.

Respect is very difficult to raise, with taking the slave into combat being the only consistent method i've found, but it's honestly not that important of a stat. If your slave's willpower is low and discipline is high, everything else just sort of falls into place. Ranged skill is entirely independent of dexterity, dex is used for dodging melee attacks and such. What's your ranged skill at? 75 is considered above average, and once you hit 80-90 or so you'll likely see a significant slowdown in skill gain, and getting above 100 is very hard indeed as by that point you'll almost never miss. You will always gain one skill point from landing a critical hit however, which has a flat 5% chance of happening, so just using your ranged weapon in combat will naturally see you raise your skill over time.

Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I mean, that's the point of a soft cap, no? To allow you to go over said cap for a short while, but to always fall back to the soft cap sooner or later. If you've hit the soft cap for willpower and corruption she's effectively already a completely broken and submissive sex toy that'll do whatever you want, right?
Hargan is correct. the soft cap (or floor) for willpower is -10? i think? and for corruption is 60. anything over/under those soft caps will reset back at the end of the day. the mechanic is useful for increasing the sale price of a slave (for lower willpower) or a higher sexual request chance (for higher corruption). the mechanic for this may change in the future and you are not the first person to notice this.

effectively speaking though, there isnt a major reason to to keep the girls stats over/under the soft cap.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Yes, you can hire mercs again if you dismiss them. The MC's willpower can be raised through the persuasion skillbooks I believe, as well as teaching at the academy and some random events. Balancing skill training is an ongoing process, and the next update should help a little in that department, by increasing the chance of success if the slave's discipline is above 30. Also, if you don't have the stats to effectively train a slave's skill yourself, it's much more effective to have her attend the relevant course at the academy, which will passively raise her skill over time. The tradeoff being that she'll be out of the house for class for a few hours every day, but this does mean that you can go out and do stuff without worrying about her during that time.

Respect is very difficult to raise, with taking the slave into combat being the only consistent method i've found, but it's honestly not that important of a stat. If your slave's willpower is low and discipline is high, everything else just sort of falls into place. Ranged skill is entirely independent of dexterity, dex is used for dodging melee attacks and such. What's your ranged skill at? 75 is considered above average, and once you hit 80-90 or so you'll likely see a significant slowdown in skill gain, and getting above 100 is very hard indeed as by that point you'll almost never miss. You will always gain one skill point from landing a critical hit however, which has a flat 5% chance of happening, so just using your ranged weapon in combat will naturally see you raise your skill over time.

to add to what hargan has said:

a skill level of 40 would be considered decent. for the ranged skill specifically, 40 lets you bypass the recoil penalty of the rifle, so thats what i always aim for myself and my girls. however, over 80 would be good, so keep that in mind. this penalty is described when you equip a weapon to one of your girls. if her skill is too low, there will be a warning on the left side of the screen.

also, be warned that allowing one of your named mercs to die will mean they die forever. there are a few generic mercs that have a pool of them, (you can tell cause it will say so on the left side of the screen), so if one of those die, you can go back and get another one. but if the merc has an actual name, and they die in combat, they are gone forever. if you dismiss them then you are fine, however.

Jun 24, 2020
This game's fantastic. Hats off to GD, wow. Tons of content, solid UI (though not always super intuitive, hopefully he's building the game in a way that he can optimize UI down the road without too much work).

GD, you're gonna work on what you want to work on of course, but I would reccomend focusing on render counts for the girls for a little while. There's an impressively big world, but a lot more renders would really enrich the experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceesko and ShinCore

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
This game's fantastic. Hats off to GD, wow. Tons of content, solid AI (though not always super intuitive, hopefully he's building the game in a way that he can optimize AI down the road without too much work).

GD, you're gonna work on what you want to work on of course, but I would reccomend focusing on render counts for the girls for a little while. There's an impressively big world, but a lot more renders would really enrich the experience.
Thanks!

I agree. There will be about 20 new pics in today's update (0.7.9.1) and I try to add about one hundred renders between each major version. So we're slowly getting there. :)

Reactions: kristinesparkles

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Question for you experts:
What is the best way to raise a slave's willpower? I broke Nicole's will (-10) and now I don't have the option to set her up as a journalist any more. I need to raise her willpower back up to do that, right?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Question for you experts:
What is the best way to raise a slave's willpower? I broke Nicole's will (-10) and now I don't have the option to set her up as a journalist any more. I need to raise her willpower back up to do that, right?
Assigning her to the stables (through the activities menu) should raise it passively over time, iirc.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes