zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Game has much better mechanics than most of other games especially when it is made with HTML. Thought im intrested would be possible to make combat Grid based or expand distance on combat field, to Give edge on different weapons like Riffle are good in long range but guite useless in close combat. hand gunt cant do much in long range but is accurate in closer distances.

Would be intresting if characters can wear Ranged weapon and melee weapon. ANd if they dont have 2 weapons they can move faster to close distance or try to kite melee attack. Just thought, i dont even know if it is possivle to do it with HTML and how hard it will be.

Reactions: GD-studios

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Game has much better mechanics than most of other games especially when it is made with HTML. Thought im intrested would be possible to make combat Grid based or expand distance on combat field, to Give edge on different weapons like Riffle are good in long range but guite useless in close combat. hand gunt cant do much in long range but is accurate in closer distances.

Would be intresting if characters can wear Ranged weapon and melee weapon. ANd if they dont have 2 weapons they can move faster to close distance or try to kite melee attack. Just thought, i dont even know if it is possivle to do it with HTML and how hard it will be.
you can change weapons in combat, if im not mistaken

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

Some of this is already in the game, albeit in a slightly simplified form. Handguns are more effective in close range, as are shotguns. The downside being that you have to waste a turn closing to close range. Mercs carry a melee and a ranged weapon, and the player can carry literally every weapon and swap weapons during combat as a free action.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
QUestions about Legacy update in Future:

1.Can we have Single Wife or we can have them more than one.

2.And do we have virgin slaves in future or we have to make one of Corrupted or prostituted slave as our wife?

3. As i Understand we can bulk pass time in the future, does that mean Time just passes like there is no gameplay. Or we can stll get profits from our income sources and get benefits on ur Training sequences like in academy or Horse riding or can we set ourself for training. Like train dexterity and we have some secret change to success, and like after 1 month of time we have some possibilities to get skill ups.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

2.And do we have virgin slaves in future or we have to make one of Corrupted or prostituted slave as our wife?

3. As i Understand we can bulk pass time in the future, does that mean Time just passes like there is no gameplay. Or we can stll get profits from our income sources and get benefits on ur Training sequences like in academy or Horse riding or can we set ourself for training. Like train dexterity and we have some secret change to success, and like after 1 month of time we have some possibilities to get skill ups.
I can't answer the first or third one for certain, but I do know that virgins are planned to be implemented in update 0.8.2. So not too far away, but likely not for another couple months.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios there should be events where the former master/lover/family member of a slave try to come to your property to rescue them (similar to the old coony event where he demands michelle back and you can kill him and keep her) and the event can go many ways for example:

Rebecca gangster boyfriend comes to your house trying to rescue her, and you can either 1)kill him, which lowers her willpower significantly and reduces her affection to zero 2) if she has high enough affection/respect and is thriving, she tells him to fuck off and stays with you 3) do nothing and let them escape 4) demand monetary recompensation? Which can succeed or fail depending on your fearsome reputation
That's a pretty good idea for Rebecca's main quest, which will be implemented in the 0.8.X branch. If not by her lost boyfriend, the MC's house could get attacked by her surviving raider pals or something. I'll put your suggestion on the list.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

1. Ikaanian law only permits one wife. There will eventually be a head maid/mistress slot too, however, and this might act as a secondary "wife" depending on how the MC distributes his focus. But you can only marry one girl under the Church of The Two Moons.

2. Hargan is correct.

3. It'll be, in a simplified form, as if you're actually living through that month. All your incomes (negative or positive) are applied to your economy as normal and training results from Academy/Arena slaves will be accounted for.

Reactions: zuulan

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I believe that is only for MC, I didn't see the arrow for any followers.
You can use your slave's melee weapon if you charge into close combat - even if she's equipped with a ranged weapon.

Edit: this enables the "Strike enemy" button.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
1. Ikaanian law only permits one wife. There will eventually be a head maid/mistress slot too, however, and this might act as a secondary "wife" depending on how the MC distributes his focus. But you can only marry one girl under the Church of The Two Moons.

2. Hargan is correct.

3. It'll be, in a simplified form, as if you're actually living through that month. All your incomes (negative or positive) are applied to your economy as normal and training results from Academy/Arena slaves will be accounted for.

Good to know and thanks for Answer.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The final Alpha version of 0.7.9.1 has now been released for Tier 3+ subscribers.

You can view the changelog here:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
After a 6 hour grind I had a miss click that closed the game cuz its not full screenable... I had just saved a minute before but when I went to load my game my saves were gone... I guess I have to use the save to disc button? How do I cheat to get my money and stats back? Also I only found 1 slave "Michelle I think, from the laundry" and most of her options only had place holders except when I used the rack to punish her for being maxed out happiness and affection but still utterly unable to do anything right... (fails almost every basic training attempt, fails at home school, doesn't clean the house, wont heal my wounds) So I finally decided to gave her a good spanking, rough anal, and left her on the rack overnight... She claimed she would do a good job from now on but all she did was get angry drop her disposition a lot and continue to suck at or refuse to do anything... Also aside from hunting gang members I couldn't find where to go to make money or how to make your slave work or join your party even though I could arm her... Only other job I found was some lame assembley line job that was basically a waste of time. I was too busy building my stats to really explore and the skilled merc's I found had a seemingly impossible upkeep so I must be missing out on how to make money. Was still fun-ish till I lost my progress so I hope some day this will be as fun as Slave Maker cuz I like the Daz models better than the anime art... Anyhow how do I cheat my stats and money back up to save a 6 hour grind so I can explore the town some?

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hi i want to play masters of Raana on joiplay but things are cut out how do i edit the initial-scale and what editor do i use thanks in advance?
Open the HTML file in pretty much any text editor. Notepad will work on PC, I personally use Notepad++. A mobile device may or may not be able to edit the HTMl file on the device with a built in text editor depending on how much memory it has.

The initial-scale line is one of the very first lines in the file, so it should be easy to find. Just change the "1.0" to, say, "0.5" and see how it looks. Then raise or lower the value until it's as close to perfect as you can get.

Reactions: CosmicComedy

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
After a 6 hour grind I had a miss click that closed the game cuz its not full screenable... I had just saved a minute before but when I went to load my game my saves were gone... I guess I have to use the save to disc button? How do I cheat to get my money and stats back? Also I only found 1 slave "Michelle I think, from the laundry" and most of her options only had place holders except when I used the rack to punish her for being maxed out happiness and affection but still utterly unable to do anything right... (fails almost every basic training attempt, fails at home school, doesn't clean the house, wont heal my wounds) So I finally decided to gave her a good spanking, rough anal, and left her on the rack overnight... She claimed she would do a good job from now on but all she did was get angry drop her disposition a lot and continue to suck at or refuse to do anything... Also aside from hunting gang members I couldn't find where to go to make money or how to make your slave work or join your party even though I could arm her... Only other job I found was some lame assembley line job that was basically a waste of time. I was too busy building my stats to really explore and the skilled merc's I found had a seemingly impossible upkeep so I must be missing out on how to make money. Was still fun-ish till I lost my progress so I hope some day this will be as fun as Slave Maker cuz I like the Daz models better than the anime art... Anyhow how do I cheat my stats and money back up to save a 6 hour grind so I can explore the town some?
This is an HTML game, so you can use the typical gamut of sugarcube console codes. There's a thread on F95 that goes into more detail on those if you're unfamiliar. I'd be more concerned with why you lost your saves. You should always save to disk to be safe, but you definitely shouldn't have lost your local saves just like that. Were you playing offline? Your save data is saved as a cookie in your browser, so if it's set to wipe cookies/data when you exit the page, that could've done it. If you were playing using the version that's hosted online and doesn't require a download, I believe that warns you that it will wipe your saves when you exit so always save to disk. Some browsers *cough* Opera *cough* also do sometimes tend to just wipe cookies without ever telling you. Firefox and Chrome both work fine for me, with no save data lost unless I specifically clear my cookies.

The wiki has answers to the vast majority of your questions, but here's a few quick tips. You click on the little symbol next to your slave at home to add them to your party. You unlock most jobs for slaves by talking to shop owners and asking if they need help, then you just bring the slave there. You can make serious bank from fighting enemies all around the map, or by working as a professor at the academy if your skills are good. Once you hit 1500 influence you can also go to crystal hills, which has an arena that pays very well for fights. You can also assign a slave there and she will make you easily $600 to $1000 per fight if she has moderate skills and a good melee weapon.

Hunting in the area outside the city is also a good way to make money, as is using crafting to refine resources to sell. Both of these things are still WIP, and will see expansions later on. And yes, a slave who is angry with you will almost certainly not cooperate, but if you break her willpower completely she'll become completely submissive and do whatever you want. Grim is also going to add a system soon for a "fear" stat that will make things more immersive by properly keeping track of the fact that your slave should be afraid of you after you abuse her and thus more willing to cooperate.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is there going to be an option for the removal of nipple rings (or rings in general) a possibility in the future? Especially for Amelia. They are not really my thing, but I get that people like them and from a game mechanic perspective.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there going to be an option for the removal of nipple rings (or rings in general) a possibility in the future? Especially for Amelia. They are not really my thing, but I get that people like them and from a game mechanic perspective.
Yes. I asked Grim about it and he said it should be rather easy to implement, so expect that option in 0.7.9.2. I do believe Amelia was designed from the ground up with nipple piercings, however, and all her renders include them. So I'm not sure if Grim will do alternate renders for her, or if Amelia's piercings will be here to stay. The other slaves should be much easier, though, since they don't have piercings by default.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes