GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Question for you experts:
What is the best way to raise a slave's willpower? I broke Nicole's will (-10) and now I don't have the option to set her up as a journalist any more. I need to raise her willpower back up to do that, right?
She's still able to work as a journalist if broken/devoted, but you need to have an Amiable affection with her, and you have to dismiss her from all current day assignments before building the News Office.

Raising Willpower is best done by applying her to the Academy course with the highest WILLPOWER gains, or The Secret Garden Bookstore. More ways to raise Willpower is on the way in 0.7.9.2!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDarkToday at 2:28 AM
VERSION 0.7.9.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED! Download:

Changelog/information:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
im curious about a few things first off whats the deal with the annex ? i understand it adds 2 more slaves BUT then why is there no interactions menu of any kind i mean we cant even so much as talk to our slaves seems kind of stupid (no offence)
but come on man we blow all our money buying the annex and upgrades, etc and after all is said and done we cant fuck?
if there is pregnancy how will we know when it happens ? i been checking the slave stats and when looking in "house rules"
the lubrication lists off a ton of things and ONE of the many things mentioned is offers birth control (clicking the question mark specifies what everything does WHEN you select Totalube ) so if TotaLube offers birth control then there must be pregnancy ?
perhaps thats not been implemented yet ?(if so forgot about all i asked about pregnancies)ALSO how does corruption in your game work and what does it all do.etc will it benefit us or will it end up fucking us over somehow (bad endings and bullshit like that???)

the annex is a quick addon to the game. originally, GrimDark envisioned a 2 slave limit, something like how Jack O' Nine Tails only allowed you to train 1 girl a time? he figured 2 girls would be enough. train them up, then sell them off for big bucks. then purchase another slave, rinse and repeat. no problem, right?

HE WAS WRONG.

he quickly found that players felt that 2 girls were, in fact, NOT ENOUGH. players wanted more WAIFU HAREM ACTION. they grew attached to the unique personalities that GrimDark had coded into their responses and interactions. they did NOT, in fact, want to sell their precious girls. players wanted more. MORE. MORE!

unfortunately, the original code and game design only accounted for 2 girls at at time. GrimDark quickly coded in a workaround, the annex. the annex is a partially upgradeable addon to your mansion. however, right now you can only actively interact with two at a time. if you want to directly interact with a girl in the annex, you need to swap her out with one of your active girls first. yes, he knows that is a bit of a pain, but revamping the mechanic is gonna be a pain in the ass.

then, he added in an apartment addon (right now only available for Michelle) that allows you to move Michelle into a partially upgradable apartment. you can visit her and have limited interactions with her, and if you want, you can move her in with you if you have room in your mansion.

finally, he added in the gladiator arena, which has a stable that you can place any girl in to level both physical attribute and combat skills over time, as well as having her fight for money. again, you can interact with the girl in a limited fashion, and she also generates money for you. you can pull the girl out at anytime and move her back in with you if you have the room, or swap her out with another girl.

this allows the player to have more than 2 girls at a time. the current version allows for 2 active girls, 2 in the annex, 1 in the arena stable, and you can get an apartment for Michelle. for a total of 6 girls. from the original design of 2 girls only, he did those expansions in 2 months flat.

a complete revamp of the girls (and a big chunk of that game, due to the interaction changes) is planned. GrimDark already had a development roadmap in mind and he wants to finish other major elements of the game before he loops back around to recode that part. but i think he may be adding more slots in the game like the apartment and arena. places where you can move them and they can earn money and also level stats and skills.

pregnancy is part of the upcoming stretch goal detailed here:

Stretch goal 1 has already been reached. Stretch goal 2 is the Prostitution (Pimping/Harem) update, Stretch goal 3 is the Legacy (Waifu/pregnancy) update.

pregnancy is not part of the current public release, but GrimDark already has preg renders partially done.

corruption is explained in the wiki:

still a work in progress, but some good info there. for corruption specifically:

and here is a page listing all the girls in the game, basic info and starter stats:

no real bad ending in the game, this game is open world and you cant die. the closest to a bad ending would be if one of your girls escapes and/or dies. but for a girl to die, you have to REALLY TRY. girls cant die in combat, but if you dont heal them when they are hurt, or if they are starving because you arent feeding them and they lose all their stamina, or if you leave them in bondage for too long and dont heal their stamina up, they can die.

let us know if you have any other questions, you can also goto the discord or post here. discord will get prob get you a faster answer.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the annex is a quick addon to the game. originally, GrimDark envisioned a 2 slave limit, something like how Jack O' Nine Tails only allowed you to train 1 girl a time? he figured 2 girls would be enough. train them up, then sell them off for big bucks. then purchase another slave, rinse and repeat. no problem, right?

HE WAS WRONG.

he quickly found that players felt that 2 girls were, in fact, NOT ENOUGH. players wanted more WAIFU HAREM ACTION. they grew attached to the unique personalities that GrimDark had coded into their responses and interactions. they did NOT, in fact, want to sell their precious girls. players wanted more. MORE. MORE!

unfortunately, the original code and game design only accounted for 2 girls at at time. GrimDark quickly coded in a workaround, the annex. the annex is a partially upgradeable addon to your mansion. however, right now you can only actively interact with two at a time. if you want to directly interact with a girl in the annex, you need to swap her out with one of your active girls first. yes, he knows that is a bit of a pain, but revamping the mechanic is gonna be a pain in the ass.

then, he added in an apartment addon (right now only available for Michelle) that allows you to move Michelle into a partially upgradable apartment. you can visit her and have limited interactions with her, and if you want, you can move her in with you if you have room in your mansion.

finally, he added in the gladiator arena, which has a stable that you can place any girl in to level both physical attribute and combat skills over time, as well as having her fight for money. again, you can interact with the girl in a limited fashion, and she also generates money for you. you can pull the girl out at anytime and move her back in with you if you have the room, or swap her out with another girl.

this allows the player to have more than 2 girls at a time. the current version allows for 2 active girls, 2 in the annex, 1 in the arena stable, and you can get an apartment for Michelle. for a total of 6 girls. from the original design of 2 girls only, he did those expansions in 2 months flat.

a complete revamp of the girls (and a big chunk of that game, due to the interaction changes) is planned. GrimDark already had a development roadmap in mind and he wants to finish other major elements of the game before he loops back around to recode that part. but i think he may be adding more slots in the game like the apartment and arena. places where you can move them and they can earn money and also level stats and skills.

pregnancy is part of the upcoming stretch goal detailed here:

Stretch goal 1 has already been reached. Stretch goal 2 is the Prostitution (Pimping/Harem) update, Stretch goal 3 is the Legacy (Waifu/pregnancy) update.

pregnancy is not part of the current public release, but GrimDark already has preg renders partially done.

corruption is explained in the wiki:

still a work in progress, but some good info there. for corruption specifically:

and here is a page listing all the girls in the game, basic info and starter stats:

no real bad ending in the game, this game is open world and you cant die. the closest to a bad ending would be if one of your girls escapes and/or dies. but for a girl to die, you have to REALLY TRY. girls cant die in combat, but if you dont heal them when they are hurt, or if they are starving because you arent feeding them and they lose all their stamina, or if you leave them in bondage for too long and dont heal their stamina up, they can die.

let us know if you have any other questions, you can also goto the discord or post here. discord will get prob get you a faster answer.
wow thanks for the very detailed reply back i really appreciate it and you have answered all my questions 100% satisfactory
ALSO thank you for the links as well they are very helpful indeed
normally html games are not my thing BUT some reason this game really got my attention and been really enjoying the hell out of it for a while now (not sure exactly when i started to play this game and get into it BUT was BEFORE we got the update for building the annex, etc ) i got 2 different saves going im trying for haram (thats one save)
my other save is for doing the gangster type shit pimping buying selling girls
i have a wide variety of interests and fetishes i guess and this game here has many to offer so really enjoying the shit out of it
noticed in one of the pictures OP wax being used got me curious on how to get wax :)

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
wow thanks for the very detailed reply back i really appreciate it and you have answered all my questions 100% satisfactory
ALSO thank you for the links as well they are very helpful indeed
normally html games are not my thing BUT some reason this game really got my attention and been really enjoying the hell out of it for a while now (not sure exactly when i started to play this game and get into it BUT was BEFORE we got the update for building the annex, etc ) i got 2 different saves going im trying for haram (thats one save)
my other save is for doing the gangster type shit pimping buying selling girls
i have a wide variety of interests and fetishes i guess and this game here has many to offer so really enjoying the shit out of it
noticed in one of the pictures OP wax being used got me curious on how to get wax :)
might be part of the new bondage engine upgrade 2..? updates ago? 1 update? i cant remember. so much has been updated in the past 2 months, i cant keep up.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
do you have to send your old slaves to the annex in order to train new slaves ? it seams kind of backwards to me. especially if you are playing as someone that cares for them. I really do not like this. it makes me not want to take new slaves at all. If im using the system wrong please correct me. the old slaves are already sleeping in my room why do i even need the annex to host new slaves ?
This would be so much better if they were in a list like in Strive for power and you wouldn't have to finick with the arrows in order to interact with them.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I keep waiting until the day i can cheat in the game i really cant survive
YOu can use SugarCube.State.active.variables in console...but I have only successfully edited the player. Slaves/Mercs/etc don't seem to be affected.

I keep losing mercs because they are just crappy...even without editing the MC.

I keep losing Aiko...and I like her. :(

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
do you have to send your old slaves to the annex in order to train new slaves ? it seams kind of backwards to me. especially if you are playing as someone that cares for them. I really do not like this. it makes me not want to take new slaves at all. If im using the system wrong please correct me. the old slaves are already sleeping in my room why do i even need the annex to host new slaves ?
This would be so much better if they were in a list like in Strive for power and you wouldn't have to finick with the arrows in order to interact with them.
It's an engine limitation. read ShinCore's post five posts up of yours. The engine just wasn't designed for more than two active slaves, so the annex is a quick workaround until Grim can work something out. Grim had never intended players to *keep* their slaves, rather, to train them and then sell them and get new ones. So when he realized how attached people were to their slaves and that they wanted more, he had to code in some quick solutions to hold people over until he could go back and work on the engine in more detail.

Reactions: 3DReaver

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
YOu can use SugarCube.State.active.variables in console...but I have only successfully edited the player. Slaves/Mercs/etc don't seem to be affected.

I keep losing mercs because they are just crappy...even without editing the MC.

I keep losing Aiko...and I like her. :(
Aiko and Enya are sort of intentionally underpowered. Female mercs will have more interactions in the future based on what Grim told me, including sexual options and I think they'll be able to stay at your house and guard the place/keep an eye on your slaves. That's not a complete list, just what I remember from Grim talking about it. So to counterbalance the increased options for female mercs, there's male mercs that are far better. Ayden and the blackguard are the two best mercs in the game, and will easily carry you through all but the hardest fights. Just remember to buy shitloads of tendstims to heal your mercs up after every fight.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Is it possible to raise bdsm skills outside of using books? it would be nice if using the skills could have a chance of increasing them?

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
She's still able to work as a journalist if broken/devoted, but you need to have an Amiable affection with her, and you have to dismiss her from all current day assignments before building the News Office.

Raising Willpower is best done by applying her to the Academy course with the highest WILLPOWER gains, or The Secret Garden Bookstore. More ways to raise Willpower is on the way in 0.7.9.2!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate the response.

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the update! Just checking: Grim you're using Manfriday's Render Queue or something similar, right? Massively boosted my render output to just set up a bunch of renders and let them go overnight.

Last edited:

sidmoon

Jul 3, 2021
Any chance this is portable to Android? Mobile browsers dont like displaying files directly, so I tried hosting it locally on the device via a local http server for Android.

That seemed to ALMOST work, but the game was too far zoomed in and I couldn't get it to zoom out properly. Maybe some html meta tags are all that's necessary for it to work properly.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes