Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Buy some whips from the general store and some rope from the market and capture some of those enemies you're fighting. Then you can either sell them or put them to work depending on whether you want to keep them or not. You have a 100% chance to capture anyone you get the final hit on with a whip, but for now you can only capture 1 male and 1 female per fight and 6 is the most you can bring with you unprocessed before you either take them home or head to the auction house.

If you took the manhunter trait, most slaves you capture will sell for somewhere between about $500 and $4000 the same day you capture them with the average being probably closer to $1500 or so. Without manhunter it's about 15% less. Some of the girls can sell for a lot more than that if you get lucky on their starting stats but most don't unless you train them first.

For most slaves you'll get a higher price adding them to your household and then auctioning them rather than taking the instant sale offer for the guy processing them, but if he offers more than $3000 that may not be the case.
Thank you, I didn't know whips could guarantee it. I've just been using combat staves. That said, I don't have the manhunter trait, but most of my male slaves only sell for around 200-700, I've not been able to sell them for more than that. Although, I always insta-sold them instead of auctioning, so I'll give that a try. And aside from that respawning bandit girl, I can't find easy access to female slaves.

EDIT: thanks, holy shit. guy i wouldve sold for 200 got auctioned for 1k.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Ah, seems like there isn't anything other than a rack.

Next question - there's a option to approach a slave's bed but...there's no other options? am I missing something?

And, do you ever run into your kids in the wild? because feels kind of useless to have them besides for work I guess.

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hey, whats the stat that determines whether someone can move forward at the start of battle? thought it was strength cuz both ex-gladiatrix and crazy monk can do it, but tuner can move forward with his 45 strength. unless its either strength or dex, considering tuner has 95 dex.

oyoyo1

Jul 24, 2021
hey, whats the stat that determines whether someone can move forward at the start of battle? thought it was strength cuz both ex-gladiatrix and crazy monk can do it, but tuner can move forward with his 45 strength. unless its either strength or dex, considering tuner has 95 dex.
You need 80 dex or melee

Reactions: DrLizardman

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
After playing this game few days, I think these are best steps to reduce a slave's willpower if you have high skill value.
This is my guide to How to reduce willpower of a slave.

Raise the girl's corruption to 40
1. start bondage session
2. raise arousal to 9 and put her on oral gag
3. initiate oral sex -> deepthroat = 1 affection + 2 corruption

If the girl's corruption is above and equal to 40, just fuck her pussy until her stamina is 0. Her arousal is raising very quickly.
1. bondage -> "her pussy!" -> continue -> continue(hard) = 1 affection + some happiness + 1 corruption + -1 willpower

If the girl's stamina is low, you can have oral sex with her and reduce her willpower in total -3
1. request sex
2. oral sex
3. continue all the way to oral sex scene
4. Stick your ass out! -> raise arousal up to 11 using "strike ass!" option -> "continue" -> raise arousal up to 11 and continue -> repeat = -1 willpower
5. cum -> click "Focus: Normal" -> Cum in her mouth -> Hold it! -> Hold it! = -1 willpower
6. Clean my balls -> Work it more! = -1 willpower

If you are sexually depleted, there is another way. Basically Spank Her until her willpower decrease
1. Spanking -> Dominantly -> SPANK (HARD)! -> until...50 times? lol. 50 strikes = -4 willpower

Reactions: Lustfallen

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
whats a good way to train discipline? i have a good head maid candidate but she only has 51 discipline. is there good direct way like education or do I have to assign her as a guard or gladiatrix to slowly increase it?

yang4100

Mar 12, 2020
whats a good way to train discipline? i have a good head maid candidate but she only has 51 discipline. is there good direct way like education or do I have to assign her as a guard or gladiatrix to slowly increase it?
I usually assign her as a guard and felix as captain because he has high captain skills and easy to obtain.
I also assign cultist monk as slave master because he can train discipline, physical attributes, melee combat, willpower

Don't know how to directly increase discipline of girl though

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The two best ways are to:
1.) Assign her to a slavemaster with Workaholic trait or Discipline 90+ (caps at 70 discipline). The more skilled the slavemaster, the better the chances.
2.) Assign her as a guard under a highly skilled captain with high fame stat (caps at 80 discipline). If the captain is 35+ years old, its slightly better too.

Your NPC can be both a guard and assigned to a slavemaster so it racks up. Try not to assign too many guards at a time though.

Reactions: GD-studios

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
100 days in, just got my first workshop. i probably shouldve rushed this thing cuz damn, lol. oh well, all just things to learn for my next playthrough.

i came across an older comment saying they could make like 20k/day on just selling slaves early game. not sure how on earth to do that? punks just sell for 1k-2k or so at auctions, and each fight is only one capture. and whipping guys w/ combat armor seems to be nearly impossible.

i have a follow-up question. is it possible to capture the hulk in kasey's park? ill assume not. also i just saved over all my files and JUST realized i probably shouldve waited till we can capture entire crews before i fought that so i could capture all the prowlers, fuck.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
any tips on how to increase the number of fighers for the "New World Order" misson? Increasing it one by one until 1800+ seems not the way to do it
There is a way to passively generate that by dismissing Aria so she can go to Sewo Bend. You can rehire her from there if you want her back again (recruitment and salary cost is still 0). I am not sure however if you need to free her first. In my version (0833b), she can still be dismissed and rehired even as a slave. I did not need to free her but it might get fixed next version. Save to disk just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are political events during Conclude Day that raises Rebel power and manpower but that's RNG.

Next patch, you can send soldiers from Fort Sera to Sewo Bend. There's a button added to Fort Sera for it. If you do not want to let Aria go, or if you do not want to free her which turns her into a Paragon, or she is currently your wife and you do not want to divorce her so you can dismiss her, you might have to wait for the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
So I got rid of the scrap heap before looking into it further, how important/good is the Red River Circlet?
Am I cooked? Is there a console command to add it to my inventory?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
how does the emancipation/demoralization thing work? i have 68 emancipation but 0 demoralization. Im pretty sure I have around 3 or so advocates with below 20 willpower. That being said, I do still have feminists & advocates with high willpower, but only like 5 or 6. a lot of warriors too, if that matters.

additional question, are there any important story NPCs i can find in the auctions?

also like... is there really only one performer job? seems like every other performer is useless. unless... tavern? ill save up for it if so.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how does the emancipation/demoralization thing work? i have 68 emancipation but 0 demoralization. Im pretty sure I have around 3 or so advocates with below 20 willpower. That being said, I do still have feminists & advocates with high willpower, but only like 5 or 6. a lot of warriors too, if that matters.

additional question, are there any important story NPCs i can find in the auctions?

also like... is there really only one performer job? seems like every other performer is useless. unless... tavern? ill save up for it if so.
Advocates need to be at 9 willpower or lower to increase Household Demoralization. High willpower (40+) Advocates decrease Demoralization unless their corruption is 60 or higher. High willpower Advocates (no matter the corruption level) and Feminists (with willpower 25+ and corruption 40 or less) increase Emancipation.

Warriors do not affect that, I think. What the Warrior trait does though is give them a small chance to raise their own willpower.

There are no story important NPCs in the random auctions as far as I know. The important ones in Crystal Heights, you can buy outright.

There are however two missable unique NPCs in the random auctions in Crystal Heights. They have no quests for now but they have a unique background and one has a relation in the story to another NPC.

edu_good.png edu_good.png

Last edited:

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Advocates need to be at 9 willpower or lower to increase Household Demoralization. High willpower (40+) Advocates decrease Demoralization unless their corruption is 60 or higher. High willpower Advocates (no matter the corruption level) and Feminists (with willpower 25+ and corruption 40 or less) increase Emancipation.
Alright, thanks a lot. So my high willpower advocates are just decreasing my demoralization score then, I'll get to work on that. I assume high willpower feminists dont decrease demoralization and just increase emancipation?

One last thing, can I ask whats the purpose of multiple libraries? Does multiple stack the academic chances?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
100 days in, just got my first workshop. i probably shouldve rushed this thing cuz damn, lol. oh well, all just things to learn for my next playthrough.

i came across an older comment saying they could make like 20k/day on just selling slaves early game. not sure how on earth to do that? punks just sell for 1k-2k or so at auctions, and each fight is only one capture. and whipping guys w/ combat armor seems to be nearly impossible.

i have a follow-up question. is it possible to capture the hulk in kasey's park? ill assume not. also i just saved over all my files and JUST realized i probably shouldve waited till we can capture entire crews before i fought that so i could capture all the prowlers, fuck.
you will get more prowlers later from bounties so it's not the end of the world. as for Hulk I do not think you can grab him but you can grab the girl with him. (I would not know as I have never been strong enough)

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes