DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Several things. Most notably 10 batches of Revital and the Red River Circlet. You have search and dig if you want those. They are always guaranteed but you need to dig a bit before they can be found.
What does the circulet do? I figured it was what Kelly was looking for but I have no option to give it to her.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
A random generic model, I believe.

How did you guys make so much money, any tips? Beside going all the way to darkmerge to sell weapon
Well, Hamah Bay does not buy knives so your Workshop can manufacture knives and sell it to the market next door. Sooner or later, you can do the Hamah Bay route once every 7 days or so to mass sell auto rifles.

How can I get energy cell?
You can also get them as loot from fights that drop Plasma Rifles (they are the ammo you pick up when you pick up the plasma rifle from the loot screen). Level 6 bounties are great sources for example. Good Scavengers (60+ int and high survival) can also find them occasionally, especially those with the specific scavenger trait.

What does the circulet do? I figured it was what Kelly was looking for but I have no option to give it to her.
Check Kelly's Ask Background.

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
A random generic model, I believe.

Well, Hamah Bay does not buy knives so your Workshop can manufacture knives and sell it to the market next door. Sooner or later, you can do the Hamah Bay route once every 7 days or so to mass sell auto rifles.

You can also get them as loot from fights that drop Plasma Rifles (they are the ammo you pick up when you pick up the plasma rifle from the loot screen). Level 6 bounties are great sources for example. Good Scavengers (60+ int and high survival) can also find them occasionally, especially those with the specific scavenger trait.

Check Kelly's Ask Background.
But she has scene can use like mae

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here are a couple of previews from 0.8.3.4, which goes live (Acolyte+, Tier4+) next week!

- You're now able to capture the entire enemy crew. Just bring enough rope and followers.
- All slave markets have been given a saturation factor. There are separate saturation variables for males, females and auction location. After feeding Crystal Hills with enough male slaves for a couple of weeks, you can divert your business to Watery Eyes or focus on female slaves instead. The saturation factors will naturally dwindle and you have to sell at least a dozen of slaves during a short period of time to see any difference. It's a big city, after all. Some political events might also affect these variables, such as the "captured rebel camp" event.
- Transfer men between Fort Sera and The Freedom Alliance.
- New, powerful enemies when attacking the palace.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
so i captured tuner this time arround but iam not sure that he is actually teaching anybody anything (like the wiki says).
he is getting 55 bucks, we are friendly and he has no job or title.
also; do titles count as jobs?
does the manager trait actually work?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
so i captured tuner this time arround but iam not sure that he is actually teaching anybody anything (like the wiki says).
he is getting 55 bucks, we are friendly and he has no job or title.
also; do titles count as jobs?
does the manager trait actually work?
Based on the wiki, $55 gives a 5% chance of improving stats for qualified girls. So, just could be poor RNG. Increase his salary significantly to increase the chances. Titles don't count as jobs.

Reactions: uterus

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I used the Sandman mod but it only works for the Girl's portrait, when I initiate Sex it just broken image icon. Did I do something wrong?
There is / missing in link to pics folder which results in broken link. Edit start_game.html and search for this line.

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

Replace with this line

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics/"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

This will fix it for you.

Reactions: BobTheF and tsap

rykarara

May 25, 2017
There is / missing in link to pics folder which results in broken link. Edit start_game.html and search for this line.

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

Replace with this line

<<if $state is 1>><<set _img to "Mods/Sandman/Pics/"+"Av"+$girlid+"/">><</if>>

This will fix it for you.
Thanks Man it really works

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
requesting advice, how do i raise affection for men easily? i got tuner (and a random bandit girl) but they despise me and it seems difficult to raise affection, and apparently his trait requires friendly? just got the game yesterday and been exploring but this stumps me. my current stats are 60 and 50 for manipulate and charm, if it matters.

4.50 star(s) 119 Votes