• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Zesterian

Apr 9, 2021
No I wasn't saying that if you spend the $25 to get the most current version you can update it with the public release. I was saying if you don't want to spend $25 dollars for the next version being worked on you could just wait until the public version is released. It has all the same features, except the special tier benefits for the subscribers, which includes extra character creation options and a couple quests. I think those will be included when the final version of the game is released. I could be wrong, though.

From what you posted I see that what you value and what someone else values is different. Neither is bad or incorrect. To some there is value in what they are spending monthly, to you there isn't/wouldn't be. Personally, I see no value in paying $900+ dollars on a new cell phone. I know people that are fine with paying that. While it isn't within your means or desire to spend that money, if nobody did it the game would probably not be developed.

So, I'm not really sure of what point you are trying to make except to express your personal view that it isn't worth it to you to spend the money. Which is nice that you want us to know this, but I doubt anything will likely change because of that.
I feel called out since I just spent 1 grand on the S24 + haha!
And I hear all your points and the other guys points. It does boil down somewhat to "if you can afford it then support the developer" but I can still really only see "downloadable content locked behind 25 dollar a month paywall subscription" and maybe that's on me but it's genuinely all I can see.
To me it's not a matter of affordability but value. Give me a 25 dollar 1 time payment to unlock the content and ask for 5 dollars a month to support the developer no problem.
Instead its pay 25 dollars and also keep paying 25 dollars to keep the thing you paid 25 dollars for, the thing I'd only pay 25 dollars for TO support the developer because it's not worth that much on its own. It just feels so filthy to me. This is the second game so far I've found on this website I'd be willing to support and I just can't get my noggin around the exorbitant price of doing so.

I just might not be cut out for it. If it was just about supporting the developer than the 5 dollar a month subscription should include all of the DLC, the meat and potatoes of what people are paying for. And the people who want to toss in another 20 dollars a month at the dev to keep the game funded can do so without that being required for actual game content. Because at the end of the day its still game content locked behind a 25 dollar a month paywall. And that's just not okay. Few would even pay 25 a month for Elder Scrolls 6 or GTA 6.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
So anyone know of the hidden location for Valerie's quest? I checked every single location on the map. Is it inside a building?
I can't say exactly where it is since I am not in game, but it is one area to left of your house then up one area to the hunting location. It isn't highlighted so you have to move your cursor over locations, like for the two build locations in Redhaven. Hope that helps.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
When forum commenters can't answer or even see a question clearly because of their weird emotional complex around not admitting that the pay/donate structure for this game is... unusual, shall we say
This is a weird response to a partial post. Nowhere did I make any judgement as to the developer's tier payment system. My responses was wholly focused on why some people would subscribe at the $25+ level.

Bottom line is that this is a pirate site and you can download anything here without paying money. Whether a tier payment system is "unusual" is subjective and I have no opinion on that either way.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i played this game before but for some reason i cant figure out how to start a party and invite my contacts.
iam ca. 50 days in and i want to react to the letter from bud walton (ive done his quest).
iam probably missing something obvious.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why is it that TALK>AFFECT>COMPLIEMENT use raw charisma? Bonuses like religion and maluses like hygiene don't seem to affect it. This is just one example, but shouldn't all charm/persuasion attempts use modified charisma bonus as stated? Any other interactions have you noticed that don't seem to work as advertised?

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i played this game before but for some reason i cant figure out how to start a party and invite my contacts.
iam ca. 50 days in and i want to react to the letter from bud walton (ive done his quest).
iam probably missing something obvious.
React to what? The letter on the first day?

Anyway, for arranging events:

Assign the NPC you want to have an event with as Follower. You can also just not have Followers and just pick between the group options presented to you on the Events page. Go to Arrange Events, highlighted here in red. If you did not toggle Linemod in the second page of game options, the Arrange Event button is behind the Actions & Events button.

Screenshot 2024-07-02 011011.png

(Some quests are not in the Arrange Events section, like Ayden's tabletop RPG event. It's in his Spend Time with him option, around 4pm. As for Walton and Roo, all I get is standing but I have not had dinner with them a lot since I am busy with Aria's second questline.)

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i should have been more clear.
yes i want to react to the first letter but when i want to arrange a party between 16.00 - 20.00, my contacts (abbot roo, tim walton and mr- tillingcast) are all greyed out.
i can invite abbot and tim for a dinner but that doesnt do anything.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
My mc has 85 charm ( 25 base + 60 surgery), still continuously failing dice roll by 40 +- points to rebecca who has 70 willpower ,neutral affection & 15 corruption! What gives? It's more like same result as if mc has 25 charm. I only see improvements in Roulette at tavern which has almost 100% charm success rate . Only when doing pep talk with slaves i see no charm success improvement.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
i should have been more clear.
yes i want to react to the first letter but when i want to arrange a party between 16.00 - 20.00, my contacts (abbot roo, tim walton and mr- tillingcast) are all greyed out.
i can invite abbot and tim for a dinner but that doesnt do anything.
Is it because of this?:

1719859553228.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My mc has 85 charm ( 25 base + 60 surgery), still continuously failing dice roll by 40 +- points to rebecca who has 70 willpower ,neutral affection & 15 corruption! What gives? It's more like same result as if mc has 25 charm. I only see improvements in Roulette at tavern which has almost 100% charm success rate . Only when doing pep talk with slaves i see no charm success improvement.
Girls with high willpower are more difficult to convince to do what you want. Some options that improve your chances:

- take them out fighting with you until you raise their respect to 20 (this makes pretty much anything you want to do with them easier)
- for teens, pick Teen Subduer when you're creating your character (works very well on Rebecca, Aria, and any other teen)
- for all girls, pick Attractive at character creation (gives you a charm boost and also gives you a decent chance for critical success on charm rolls)
- for girls who are not too bright complete the Daria's Science and Mathematics class (gives you a large charm boost for girls who are below 50 intelligence if MC has 70 or more intelligence)
- ask her to take a bath with you (if she agrees she's very likely to gain arousal which makes sex with her much easier
- for anyone, throw pool parties (preferably with the Party Animal trait)
- for everyone, upgrade your house (there are penalties to most interactions if your house is a shit hole that has not been upgraded yet)
- for anyone, vist the bath house in Crystal Hills and take a bath with them
- for anyone, carouse with them at Dockgraves or your own tavern if you have one

Most of the options above are guaranteed to help regardless what your stats are other than Daria's Gift which doesn't work if MC is dumb.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes