• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
I can't say exactly where it is since I am not in game, but it is one area to left of your house then up one area to the hunting location. It isn't highlighted so you have to move your cursor over locations, like for the two build locations in Redhaven. Hope that helps.
Thanks, I found it. It's a shame the quest is so short and ends so abruptly.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey for some reason the game won't let me capture more than 3 slaves at a time, does anyone know how to fix this?
Your capture capacity (handcuffs icon in the overworld) is your party size + 1. A party of you and 4 followers gets 5+1=6 capture slots. For 3 captures held, there's probably only two of you in a group. Or just your player character and he cannot add anymore captures because there's already 3 in the capture hold.

Reactions: tsap

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How did you guys make so much money, any tips? Beside going all the way to darkmerge to sell weapon
In the current version, the most effective way to make money in the early game is selling slaves. Hire some good mercs and buy 5 whips to guarantee you can get captures easily, and buy some rope. In the early game when there are lots of enemies around you can easily make $20k+ every day selling slaves. Once control has risen and there are less enemies around it's less lucrative since there's just less people to capture.

There are some start up costs since you will have to pay the initial hiring cost for the mercs and you will also want to buy some good armor for them to save on stims. Duraplate is expensive but it quickly pays for itself in stim savings.

I also stumbled onto an additional method to save on stims recently that is pretty effective. Rather than buying duraplate for everyone, buy 1 suit of stealth armor for one of them. Yes, that's even more expensive than Duraplate but bear with me. Make sure to have at least a few nurses in your house, and either just before you go to bed or when you first wake up give that stealth armor to whoever has taken the most damage and spread the duraplate around to your other mercs.

Using that method I can frequently go for weeks without needing to use any stims at all since your nurses will heal both MC and all of your mercs who have taken damage just before midnight every day as long as you're inside somewhere (they won't do it if you're wandering around town). You will also gain additional health when you sleep.

Towards the mid game your real money maker is going to be a workshop. Those are expensive to build and upgrade and you need people with high discipline and an intelligent foreman to get full use out of them so it takes awhile to ramp up. I alternate between having it make plasma guns to sell and rifles/swords to donate to the factions. They can also make stims and doctor's kits (I haven't actually had to buy any of either in several months because of that).

Reactions: Fauno36

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
So, I've been noticing that hygiene and religion charm/persuasion bonuses are not being applied to certain interactions, and when they are, they are not reflective of what is displayed. Monkeyed around with it and it seems to work. If anyone is interested:

-Religion charm/persuasion bonuses and maluses now reflect text for seduction attempts, anything involving MainEffect, and are now applied to Ask, Encourage, Compliment.

-Hygiene malus applied to Ask, Encourage, and Compliment

I included the modified public vers. html.file, but also included directions if you want to apply the changes directly to your own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment start_game(public test).zip
If you try it, let me know if you have suggestions, improvements, or if I missed something.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes