subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Here you go. I haven't tested it a lot but there shouldn't be any bugs. I am new to the game and dont really know a lot about it. But u can play with it.

just unzip the file into your game folder where your game.html file is present.
Thanks so much! :)

aldanky

Nov 25, 2019
Here you go. I haven't tested it a lot but there shouldn't be any bugs. I am new to the game and dont really know a lot about it. But u can play with it.

I inserted it into the game folder and launched it - the game started but I don't see any changes - what does it give

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

might wanna update your game. the latest update fixes some major bugs

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Or just change skills ans stats while playing. With a htmlgame it is quite easy, just look for it here in the forum

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
might wanna update your game. the latest update fixes some major bugs
I have the latest public version. I will not mod a paid version and post here. That's not good for the dev. Dev's work hard and they need some kind of payment to work on there projects. I respect that. If someone has the paid version then he can dm me. It's very easy to do my mod. Anyone can do it.

YuriShikane

Dec 25, 2017
I'm on 0.7.9.2.1 and events have a bug where having a female merc employed (Aiko for me) doesn't let me select sex focus: Guest even if the female warrior isn't selected, and even if I dismiss the female follower and try events afterwards. Edit: Managed to get around it by hiring a new merc, so a pretty minor bug.

Props for the 0.7.9.2 update though, this game is moving at an amazing pace content-wise.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

Rex Blue

Oct 26, 2018
So been playing Raana too much in the past few days. I've got a list of suggestions, many of which you might have heard before, some of which you might not. Use them, discuss them, ignore them at your pleasure.

• Combat could use more variety than choosing who to shoot first. My recommendation would be skill-based abilities every 25 skill points or so. These could be healing abilities (from science?), cc abilities (distracting speech from academics?), debuffs (flagellation anyone?), and so much more. Hopefully that'll make combat feel like less of a chore and allow non-combat builds to participate a little more.

• The combat system might also benefit from more situational weapons. How about a sword-breaker that increases damage or evasion against enemies with melee weapons? A rapier that's excellent against armored opponents, but less effective against those with none? Grenades to damage entire enemy squads, but less to single targets? Once again, combat could really use more variety than it has.

• While I don't mind dice rolling (especially with a 5d20 option), I could go with a little more certainty in the systems. For instance, why do I need to roll charm in order to maybe get a stat boost off explaining a slave's chores? If I succeed on the charm roll, I feel like I should win some sort of increase, even if the degree or location of the increase is randomized. Academy classes are much the same. I guess what I'm saying is that if I'm spending money, time, or beating dice rolls, I should be rewarded with something in a game where maxing a character could take in game (and maybe real life) months.

• Ikaanos could really use more non-slave people/factions. The mercenary affection system and house parties are a good start, but in general I'd love to see more characters like Mr. Derwin and factions like Kymanto. Slave girls are great, but I felt like I ran out of people to see and things to do that weren't random encounters unfortunately quickly. Feel free to ignore this comment if this is on the agenda later.

• Could I get some HP boosts for mercs/slaves? Taking them into combat is pretty rough when they die to two good hits, even in combat armor. Incidentally, I love that a frequently used merc increases in their skills. I've got Aiko to 90 ranged skill... if only I didn't have to save scum to get her through any reasonably challenging fight...

• There are a number of menu opening and navigation options that burn time when I feel they shouldn't. For instance, clicking on a slave girl burns six minutes even if you don't say a word. Choosing "interact options" burns six minutes, even if you don't interact with your slave at all. Walking outside your house burns 18 minutes even if you immediately turn around and go back inside. There are a huge number of menu options that can burn time in bits and pieces adding up to hours. It triggers my min-max instinct in a really negative way.
Anyway, that's off the top of my head. I had a lot of fun playing and look forward to future patches.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
I'm on 0.7.9.2.1 and events have a bug where having a female merc employed (Aiko for me) doesn't let me select sex focus: Guest even if the female warrior isn't selected, and even if I dismiss the female follower and try events afterwards. Edit: Managed to get around it by hiring a new merc, so a pretty minor bug.

Props for the 0.7.9.2 update though, this game is moving at an amazing pace content-wise.
I noticed this bug too. I had to not merely dismiss Enya, but fully replace her with a different merc to be allowed guest focus at a party. Just not inviting her to the party should be adequate.

cbaman

Oct 16, 2019
Is there any way to play the game on Android? I tried using Joiplay to run the HTML file but it cut off half the screen.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
please ... I just started this game and all my quests normally send me to other districts and I only know how to access REDHEAVEN district ... can someone enlighten me on how to change district ? i don't find menu for travaling did i miss something ( only cristal hill but need rep ) ?

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Did my best to use ye olde search engine and wander through the thread for answers, but apologies all the same if it's retreading familar ground:

I noticed commentary on playing as a potential female origin in the next game, Masters of Raana 2. Given this games current striving for continued polish and luster, I'm assuming that's quite a ways off yet.

No pressure and such, but any ballpark idea when ye'd be dipping your toes in those waters?

Given the vibe and style of the setting, I'm getting a very Heavy Metal Taarna vibe for a sword/melee wielder. Bring it on.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
please ... I just started this game and all my quests normally send me to other districts and I only know how to access REDHEAVEN district ... can someone enlighten me on how to change district ? i don't find menu for travaling did i miss something ( only cristal hill but need rep ) ?
If you use Chrome press F11 to have the fullscreenview. At the sides of the maps (top, bottom, right, left) you will find the buttons to move to other districts.

Reactions: CrayZio

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
It sounds like your screen resolution is wrong - on the Redhaven map there are three exits to other areas, the exits to Westside and Hamilton Square are at the very top of the map, if your screen size is off then you may not see them.

Reactions: CrayZio

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
How do you start the prowler in the depth storyline? I gave the book to Wolf but my quest log is empty.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I have the latest public version. I will not mod a paid version and post here. That's not good for the dev. Dev's work hard and they need some kind of payment to work on there projects. I respect that. If someone has the paid version then he can dm me. It's very easy to do my mod. Anyone can do it.
i was referring to .7.9.2.1, which is the latest public release. yours is.7.9.2. i already have access to the alpha versions, as i am already subbed at the max tier. i would never suggest that you post a paid version, as i am a huge supporter of Grim. You can find my name in the credits for the game. he deserves every penny he gets and more.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

posted that in #bug-reports in discord.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I noticed this bug too. I had to not merely dismiss Enya, but fully replace her with a different merc to be allowed guest focus at a party. Just not inviting her to the party should be adequate.
Thanks for reporting. Fixed in the 0.7.9.3 version (public release in a couple of weeks).

Reactions: jsmith27x
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes