GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
i did not try tutoring ... do you at least get laid ?
i mean even the dockyard kids battle give you more money
At least you'll get away from all that awful killing. ;)

And you also have a chance to increase your Willpower, Intelligence, Academics and Influence while going through classes.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
thx, i appreciate the quick answer.
there was also another bug(?) i noticed when i investigated the winton case.
when i went to the isle to investigate the mansion there is a hackable door with some loot behind it.
if for whatever reason you enter this room after having looted it, you dont get the option to leave and you also cant load a savegame.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
thx, i appreciate the quick answer.
there was also another bug(?) i noticed when i investigated the winton case.
when i went to the isle to investigate the mansion there is a hackable door with some loot behind it.
if for whatever reason you enter this room after having looted it, you dont get the option to leave and you also cant load a savegame.
Fixed in 0.7.9.2.1 (oh, that was a long version number, sorry :D ). Posted below:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018

And you also have a chance to increase your Willpower, Intelligence, Academics and Influence while going through classes.
yep, but after all those years of awfully profitable killing ... i don't have 75 academic and have to grind for years and probably pay for it by killing :x i've got something like 30 or 40 academic T_T (may be nice to introduce different tutoring level ... like my character could probably only tutor kid under 10 but the first and only level of tutoring is for above 18 ... could even bring some quest where you hit on the kids moms :3 "teacher should i call you daddy ?" ring like a nice quest name ^^ )

ben akeba

May 9, 2018

i've read all buyable book of the book store and took all courses ... i'm now at 60 academic ... no books and no course to upgrade it anymore am i stuck on the gory path of slaughter ?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
i've read all buyable book of the book store and took all courses ... i'm now at 60 academic ... no books and no course to upgrade it anymore am i stuck on the gory path of slaughter ?
Academic (and alot of other skills) can be raised by just exploring the world. I have had academics go up by conversing with patrons at a bar, and taking one of my girls out for a walk.

However, if you dont want to grind up that way to be able to apply to work as a professor, you need to have a high int to get more out of the books and courses, or pick at least one or two background events/perks that give you academics.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
yep, but after all those years of awfully profitable killing ... i don't have 75 academic and have to grind for years and probably pay for it by killing :x i've got something like 30 or 40 academic T_T (may be nice to introduce different tutoring level ... like my character could probably only tutor kid under 10 but the first and only level of tutoring is for above 18 ... could even bring some quest where you hit on the kids moms :3 "teacher should i call you daddy ?" ring like a nice quest name ^^ )

Going thru the courses will introduce you to Nichole. And also REDACTED.

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
As per wiki, you can unassigned your slave from working, it is possible to stop her from working altogether?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I have a short question to the clothing system. When I put the slave into a certain, they change back into their original cloth the next day. Is it possible, that they keep wearing what I have chosen for them to wear?

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
So... Prowler, part 2.

I got to Avonmore, investigated the Winton house, found the missing person, couldn't open the door and so went back home because it was getting late. Nerxt day I intended to return to Avonmore to see if I could figure out the door, but dropped in on Ms. Winton on the way. When I got to the ferry the option to travel to Avonmore had disappeared.

Is that the intended behavior? I know from re-doing the quest that the other location on the island has a clue to the door code, but it was a bit surprising to be able to shut the quest down when it was barely started.

[edit]

Also, a hostel/bed & breakfast place would be useful at that end of the map. Or is this where camping gear comes into play?

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I have a short question to the clothing system. When I put the slave into a certain, they change back into their original cloth the next day. Is it possible, that they keep wearing what I have chosen for them to wear?
If a girl has willpower over ... 10 I think? they will change their clothes according to their preference.

Reactions: WulfgarD

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
So... Prowler, part 2.

I got to Avonmore, investigated the Winton house, found the missing person, couldn't open the door and so went back home because it was getting late. Nerxt day I intended to return to Avonmore to see if I could figure out the door, but dropped in on Ms. Winton on the way. When I got to the ferry the option to travel to Avonmore had disappeared.

Is that the intended behavior? I know from re-doing the quest that the other location on the island has a clue to the door code, but it was a bit surprising to be able to shut the quest down when it was barely started.
posted that in discord bug reports:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So... Prowler, part 2.

Are you playing the latest 0.7.9.2.1?

Did you perhaps read her letter again? There was a bug that resets the quest if you did that, which means the option to go to Avonmore would disappear until you get the quest again from Miss Winton.

Yesterday's release fixed this.

4.50 star(s) 120 Votes