M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
GD-studios In my gameplay I had to dismiss one of my mercs to get Ms. Winton reward, which I found inconvenient. Wouldn't it be possible to instead assign one of'em to come with you and another to "guard the perimeter"? Maybe get a "C'mon boss!" from the designated 3rd (4th?) wheel (or a deep piercing stare in the case of the Blackguard)?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios In my gameplay I had to dismiss one of my mercs to get Ms. Winton reward, which I found inconvenient. Wouldn't it be possible to instead assign one of'em to come with you and another to "guard the perimeter"? Maybe get a "C'mon boss!" from the designated 3rd (4th?) wheel (or a deep piercing stare in the case of the Blackguard)?
Ah, was this because you had a female mercenary?

"Dropping" mercenaries to House-guard duty is something that's coming in a future update, however. This'll also mean that you can hire more than two.

souplolium

Oct 20, 2021
While this will run on mobile it should not have the mobile tag at least currently. Since the game is well more or less unplayable due to the left side of the screen being inaccessible.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
hello. Is there a way to push any slave into masohism, so she dont lose happiness with every humulating act? Or i need to find some unic slave with specific trait?
you need to raise her corruption.

Reactions: senj1114

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is there any way to get back slaves you released/sold or whatever, now that the slave cap has increased?
in more recent version of the game, GD-studios has programmed the slave girl variables to remain static in the game even if you release them. you will be able to retrieve them later from various locations/events.

how to do that, dont ask me. ive never gotten rid of any of my girls. period.

but my understanding is that you can find them at various POI in the future. im just not sure if... OH FUCK IT, ill look it up in the patch notes for you.

Releasing slaves

A new set of experimental parameters will execute if you decide to free your slave, which is now possible through the Talk section. You're able to supply her with food, cash, weapons, and armor, as well as praise and whishing her good fortunes in her new adventures as a free woman. Or you could throw her out on the streets completely naked while scolding her lack of domestic skills.

The slave's attributes/skills, including what you supplied her with, are then saved in a bunch of variables that enable you to find her later in your play through. Little Lovisa might end up inside a raiders den, or Amelia might work as a prostitute at Furry's Tavern. The "finding lost slaves" part is still WIP, but their values will be stored as of this update and used in future versions.

Releasing a slave will clear her slot, enabling you to take in a new servant.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to read the "Dice" and "Result" portion of the rolls? I don't understand where the negative number comes from and why my dice rolls sometimes never go above a certain number. I can't tell how to know when I'm way out of my league vs when I have a good shot at something based on the dice results.
GD-studios is working on (among other things) and updated combat UI that will provide more feedback for combat encounters.

for now, as a general rule of thumb, under 40 skill means you suck. if you have a combat skill of less than 40, expect to get rocked. 40 and above, average. 60 and above, decent. 80 and above, professional. 100+ is heroic.

if you dont pick any combat related backgrounds or perks, you will suck at combat. you will excel at other areas (whatever you picked), but you will suck in combat.

unlike other games where you start off decent no matter what your character choices are, in this game it matters. sucking doesnt mean ok in this game. sucking means you suck.

if you go into the encounter screen before the actual combat, and see that your opponents are professional or heroic, even if they are some barechested punk using his fists, expect to have a tough time. because if your 40 or below, you suck. and they dont.

go into the fight knowing that, or back out.

EDIT: GENERAL TIPS FOR COMBAT IF YOU SUCK BUT YOU ARE DETERMINED TO GO INTO COMBAT ANYWAYS

1. get the best mercs you can afford. combat is very lucrative, so 1 or two decent fights and you can get some decent mercs. they will carry thru fights and you will generate good loot and money from that.
2. bring your girls, they will serve as meatshields in the beginning to make sure you and your mercs survive. later, as you and they skill up, they will pull their own weight.
3. gear up, armor first. the better weapons have recoil penalties if you dont have high enough skill, so get better armor first so you dont take so much damage and have to buy alot of tendstims to heal up. use the rifle at 40+, assault at 60+ etc.

LAST NOTE:

i run a noncombat int/charm/manip build. i suck at combat. but using the above strategy, i can clear $10k in approx a week.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You should be able to get the orgy scenes with any slave or slaves, but only Michelle + Lovisa have renders for the orgy.
Sorry that didn't really answer my question. I was wondering how much discipline is required for a slave to agree to be a pleasure slave and if pleasure slaves are a prerequisite for an orgy or will slave participants and servants participate. Basically, what are the minimum requirements for an orgy.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
is combat weave bugged or something ? im taking more damage then when i used heavy leather

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
hi,
i enjoyed the game so far but have a couple of questions.
  • after the first kymanto quest, when i enter kymanto hq again i have the option to flirt with the reception lady (tribalist woman) but the charm check seems impossible. is it actually possible? (same question for miss devious)
  • in townhall i have a greyed out option for real estate. how do i unlock it?
  • i read, that it is possible to own property outside the city. how?
  • regarding leia winton: the option to investigate her in the census records doesnt disappear. is that a bug or is there more to unlock? so far ive investigated the estate, found her dead brother and unlocked her as a potential sex partner.
  • i cant seem to advance the prowler quest. it just says: a great mystery remains ... who was that charred creature underneath leclercs house. i can resolve the quest by selling the amulett but that seems like a bad idea.
  • also, how do i get access to the grid. i can upgrade the hardware just fine, but no option appears in the facility screen nor anywhere else.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game is nice but a bit empty, some things are counter intuitive like bringing the girls in fight because they are immortal ><

ressource management is tedious, unpacking smelting etc ... having a "do you want to dump all your stamina in this action ?" would be nice ^^
fighting get boring, after aving killed those poor kid at the dock for the x hundred time i choosed to not get my full payment from my trade ... a skip otpion for fight you can't loose even if you just stand and look the wall would be nice
slave in the storage ... i mean annexe seem to stop going to class ... why ? i've been a nice master, giving them chocolate, bringing them watch the stars and eat outside ... but once i put them in a five stars appartement they just iddle around ? bitch got me nearly angry enough to use that lv80 flagelation skill (i get the impression that the player is meant to be the big bad master ) ><
merc with over 100 affinity don't even give me a discount to rehire them ... even if i bough them better gear ... speacking of gear they won't even change weapon Oo ... that lvl80 long range atk riffleman was quite sad :D
hacking don't have a pity rate ... took me two day to get one number of a passcode sometime ><
cqc seem useless, you need to run then wait to be shot at to then slach dude that never moved but was still out of range earlier ^^
training seem a bit random, i trainned dex and got stam, trainned cqc and got ... stam T_T

in the end i did rant a lot but it's mostly nit picking, and i'll wait for future update eagerly (i'll even start a new character and try different way to start again)

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
hi,
i enjoyed the game so far but have a couple of questions.
  • after the first kymanto quest, when i enter kymanto hq again i have the option to flirt with the reception lady (tribalist woman) but the charm check seems impossible. is it actually possible? (same question for miss devious)
  • in townhall i have a greyed out option for real estate. how do i unlock it?
  • i read, that it is possible to own property outside the city. how?
  • regarding leia winton: the option to investigate her in the census records doesnt disappear. is that a bug or is there more to unlock? so far ive investigated the estate, found her dead brother and unlocked her as a potential sex partner.
  • i cant seem to advance the prowler quest. it just says: a great mystery remains ... who was that charred creature underneath leclercs house. i can resolve the quest by selling the amulett but that seems like a bad idea.
  • also, how do i get access to the grid. i can upgrade the hardware just fine, but no option appears in the facility screen nor anywhere else.
Thanks!

To answer your questions:

1 - That's a scripted fail roll involving a future quest. It's a bit badly implemented atm, and I mean to redesign that for Kymanto Chapter 3.
2 - Still WIP!
3 - The big mansion is scheduled for sometime after 0.9.5. Own lands, build outposts, grow fields, hire armies etc.
4 - You have just started out with Leia Winton. There are more things planned. ;)
5 - I added that fix to 0.7.9.3. Thanks!
6 - The Grid is also WIP. I hope to release it within the 0.8.X branch of updates, though.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
is combat weave bugged or something ? im taking more damage then when i used heavy leather
Make sure it's not damaged. Also, if it's still in pristine condition, try unequipping and reequipping and see if that resets it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Sorry that didn't really answer my question. I was wondering how much discipline is required for a slave to agree to be a pleasure slave and if pleasure slaves are a prerequisite for an orgy or will slave participants and servants participate. Basically, what are the minimum requirements for an orgy.
A girl will agree to act as a pleasure slave if her Willpower is 19 or lower, or if her Corruption is 40+, or if she's got the Nympho trait (which only exists in the closed 0.8 Alpha atm).

4.50 star(s) 120 Votes