senj1114

Apr 15, 2019
hello. Is there a way to push any slave into masohism, so she dont lose happiness with every humulating act? Or i need to find some unic slave with specific trait?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
What are the benefits of Tier 2?
I know it's paid stuff so i'm not asking for the password, only what is in it

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Tier 2 and up gets access to a zip file containing a special version of the game which has a unique quest that lets them start their own faction/house, as well as a unique ranged weapon. They also get access to beta releases.

Red0101

Dec 9, 2018
Anyone knows about what percentage of the scenes are still WIP ? Last time I played it most of them were WIP, but this was a while ago.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. It basically requires save scumming for everything as everything you do will fail 75% or more of the time, even on the easiest settings.

There's so much here, but holy crap this game desperately needs a balance pass. Combat in particular is nigh impossible because you can never hit anything in melee, meanwhile mercs with rifles hit almost all of the time so they are kinda OP, but you can only have two of them.

Healing takes way, way too long, as well. I even got the regen perk, and it would take weeks to fully heal if I waited on that. Means every time you get hit in combat, you lose 50+ bucks, or have to spend a massive amount of time waiting for regen. I don't even know if Mercs regen at all, so them getting hit is a straight money loss.

You need to put some low level goons somewhere to start with. Most groups have heroic or higher enemies. If you're going to make us grind, give us something to grind with.

Skill improvements from training are too limited, and fail way too often. For a maximum of 2 points of melee a day, but you spend most of the day doing it, and even save scumming I don't think I've ever successfully gotten 2 consecutive successes on it. I just settle on 1 for me and 1 for my slave. However, even after getting my melee skill over 55 I still miss about 9 out of 10 swings.

I like what I've played, don't get me wrong. I just think the content of the game is too obscured by RNG.
While I generally agree it is very poorly balanced. There are some ways you the player can deal with it, even if they are not obvious:
1. go to settings and change difficulty to sandbox. This makes combat easier
2. go to settings and change rolls to 1d100. This makes crits very common, every time you crit your skill goes up! Thus instead of boring excercise you can go fight enemies, kill them, take their stuff (quick money and rep gain), and raise your your skill levels. Combats are very quick so you can chain many of them per day, and thanks to the common crits you are gaining skills from it. Also you are gaining more money than you spend on stims / replacement mercs (so long as you are using cheap mercs)
3. never fight without mercs at your side.
4. do not bring your sex slaves into battle

I should also note that you do not auto loot stuff. you must manually click on each of the items in the loot table to actually take it.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What hargan said. A smaller quest, the great house parameters and a unique ancient family weapon (Colt .45 Peacemaker).

The Tier2+ quest will soon get a second chapter, which involves a custom slave affiliated to your brother. I'll post more about this later!

Reactions: IlMato

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Anyone knows about what percentage of the scenes are still WIP ? Last time I played it most of them were WIP, but this was a while ago.
Still a fair amount. Lovisa is done, Juno is closing in on a pretty decent render library, Michelle got some new ones in today's update (07921). Expect at least 50 more renders up until 0.8 is released (that is in 0.7.9.3, the last "Old Masters of Raana" patch).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
How much discipline is required for a successful pleasure slave for party event? Also, is Michelle and Lovisa designated as pleasure slaves required for orgy scene?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
How much discipline is required for a successful pleasure slave for party event? Also, is Michelle and Lovisa designated as pleasure slaves required for orgy scene?
You should be able to get the orgy scenes with any slave or slaves, but only Michelle + Lovisa have renders for the orgy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to read the "Dice" and "Result" portion of the rolls? I don't understand where the negative number comes from and why my dice rolls sometimes never go above a certain number. I can't tell how to know when I'm way out of my league vs when I have a good shot at something based on the dice results.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
3. never fight with mercs at your side.
Certainly you meant to say without mercs
4. do not bring your sex slaves into battle
Fully disagree. Bringing your slaves is a great strategy. At worst, they are the targets of enemy attacks instead of PC and mercs (which can die) and slaves cannot die. At best they contribute to winning the battle. Especially after gaining skill points. It also adds to her respect towards your PC, which is to say it benefits the relationship scores. Yes, they can suffer a major injury and lose some skill points but what difference does it make to lose skill points off being unskilled when the benefits outweigh it anyway?

YMMV. I personally like the strategy of using 2 of my girls in combat.

Also, before engaging it tells you what you are up against. It doesn't take long to learn who to engage with and who is hopeless to combat without the need for save scumming.

4.50 star(s) 118 Votes