Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
It weird cause I am the owner of the church but for some reason it doesn't raise my influence :T
Are you Catholic?
Also, do you know how to permanently change the Merc stat? I keep changing their health and toughness, but it keeps resetting ;-(
It will always reset if you change their toughness because their max health is a product of their strength and stamina calculations.
lol, why is my accountant (Armand) resigning all the time? ^.^
What's his Affection level? He has the perverted trait and wants to have some floor crawlers he can use. I have him at high affection though so he never seems to complain about it.

Take him to fights to raise his Respect (100% chance to raise it up to 20 and then rng to raise it up to 50). Hold pool parties to raise the affection of your entire household. Invite all guys to Arrange Dinner events (can be started anywhere between 4pm to 8pm and can only be done once per day), turn on maids, turn off floor crawlers, and do some socializing and joking around, should be +4 Affection.

Void Astartes

Nov 16, 2021
Can someone help me with a cyber cannon quest? I recovered the deciper through the goonies and could find the statues at cystal hills/heights but I can't proceed. Does someone know how to continue or can help me, please?!

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
You probably not paying him enough
Gotcha, thank I didn't know that strength was part of the health pool. I found out if you have high INT in heral that shit produce a fuckton of influence lol

1720676489077.png

Now my question is what stat will make me a rich asshole with high income lol.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Are you Catholic?

It will always reset if you change their toughness because their max health is a product of their strength and stamina calculations.

What's his Affection level? He has the perverted trait and wants to have some floor crawlers he can use. I have him at high affection though so he never seems to complain about it.

Take him to fights to raise his Respect (100% chance to raise it up to 20 and then rng to raise it up to 50). Hold pool parties to raise the affection of your entire household. Invite all guys to Arrange Dinner events (can be started anywhere between 4pm to 8pm and can only be done once per day), turn on maids, turn off floor crawlers, and do some socializing and joking around, should be +4 Affection.
Also, how do you edit your standing and number of soldiers in Fort Sera?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Can someone help me with a cyber cannon quest? I recovered the deciper through the goonies and could find the statues at cystal hills/heights but I can't proceed. Does someone know how to continue or can help me, please?!
That's not the location of the cyber cannon. It's in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How to have more than 1k influences per day?
Aside from the methods in the wiki page for influence, owning factions (by getting to 100+ standing for that faction). Completing the Fort Sera quest that starts when you hit a certain influence threshold gives you automatic ownership of Fort Sera. You can then donate captives there to pump its power up to 200; past 200, you need captives with ID between 5 and 15. Higher power, higher income/influence. Two other factions you can own are Warrior's Hall in Raikan as an Aesir and the Catholic Church in Westside as a Catholic. Those religions are mutual enemies. Someone said you can own both even though they do not allow you to donate when you are the other religion. Who knows. Currently I am grinding standing for the Catholic Church via low control bandit spawns near the Church. I'll get back to you when I own both.

How do you have so much influence from your herald like that?
Like he said in that post, he used console commands to max INT past normal.

Now my question is what stat will make me a rich asshole with high income lol.
The Workshop.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.4 has been released (Acolyte+, Tier4+)!

Hello guys!

The Main feature for this release is the continuation of Aria's quest line. You're now able to attack and (hopefully) pillage the palace of its wonders, books, girls, men and artifacts.

0834 also has the fully unlocked group capture mechanics, enemy armor soak decay and a large list of tweaks, bug fixes and many new renders.

Since The Palace offers mechanized enemies, there's no hiding the fact that our MC will face his toughest opponents yet.

Hints for The Palace assault:

- HULC armors and both Cyber Cannons are not essential but highly recommended.
- Bring (and use) combat stimpacks!
- Save often!
- Free your enemy captives before the assault. You'll feel very inclined to take most enemies as captives with the new unlocked capture feature but save at least two spots for the final battle (apartment inside the palace).
- You cannot go back home between fights but you're able to access the Follower Group pane (stables must be built). Essential for those playing on Ironman. Switch combat groups if they're getting depleted.

You can read more about 0834 over at our and/or to get access right away (+supporting this project).

Public release is scheduled sometime in late July, early August.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Aside from the methods in the wiki page for influence, owning factions (by getting to 100+ standing for that faction). Completing the Fort Sera quest that starts when you hit a certain influence threshold gives you automatic ownership of Fort Sera. You can then donate captives there to pump its power up to 200; past 200, you need captives with ID between 5 and 15. Higher power, higher income/influence. Two other factions you can own are Warrior's Hall in Raikan as an Aesir and the Catholic Church in Westside as a Catholic. Those religions are mutual enemies. Someone said you can own both even though they do not allow you to donate when you are the other religion. Who knows. Currently I am grinding standing for the Catholic Church via low control bandit spawns near the Church. I'll get back to you when I own both.

Like he said in that post, he used console commands to max INT past normal.

The Workshop.
You can only build a workshop in your homestead, right?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
As Clemency stated, "As he said in that post, he used console commands to max INT past normal. " The NPC that has the highest INT will give you a shit load of influence 200~ INT = 53 Influ/Day. Now 600000 Int will provide you with around 30k Influ/Day

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes