dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
What is the order of three rounds of socializing actions in the Furry's Tavern that activates the quest line for Valerie Borsow's questline?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What is the order of three rounds of socializing actions in the Furry's Tavern that activates the quest line for Valerie Borsow's questline?
This is the only one that matters. You want to pick socialize when you get this and it will activate. I don't know if it matters whether you play cards/darts first, so I socialize first just in case. I never got around to testing the other way. I use F5 to guarantee the event since the chance is relatively small. If you don't use F5 you might try every day for months and never see it. Or you might get lucky and get it on the first try.
val.jpg

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(

Jack Goff

Sep 15, 2023
How do you increase the max capacity captured slaves. I haven't played in awhile but i use to be able to hold 5-6 now i can only hold 3

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
Hey guys, I can't seem to do anything with adrienne. No threesome with michelle, nothing. Did she get her content turned off or something?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to do anything with adrienne. No threesome with michelle, nothing. Did she get her content turned off or something?
If you just got her, she starts off underage so you have to wait til her 18th birthday.

Reactions: tsap

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
If you just got her, she starts off underage so you have to wait til her 18th birthday.
Oh.. Well, I very dumbly gave her some revital (I thought she started at 18 for some reason) BUT for anyone else who has this problem there is a button in the actions tab under "tasks & locations" that says Age +1 which... takes her to 18! Yay.

Reactions: tsap

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Ah, yes, my brilliant design choice to make clickButton function non-case sensitive and to accept partial matches... In no way has this casued more head ache than it solved :D

I will update it to first attempt exact match, and only if that fails it should attempt partial match, to avoid such issues, in the next version.

Edit: In the meantime you can also do like this: await clickButton("Something", 2) to press the second button matching the condition... Which will of course stop working after I modify the function to look for exact match and suddenly the first match is the correct one... Yes, no head aches at all caused by this...
Thanks, I'll remember that second condition thingy :)

By the way, would you happen to know why adrienne's pic does not show in the little sidebar?

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
iam trying to get the clubhouse to further raise my acedemics.
i remember getting it in previous versions, years ago but i cant seem to find it now.
is it now behind the paywall?

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(
might need automation mod, hover over and check the girl's id

so for example girl id av114 and i need to increase corruption to 50

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av114.likesadist=50

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I was thinking more like this:

At home:
|Take to Foreplay| |Take to Dungeon| |Something else|

In Foreplay, dungeon or battle, buttons replaced:
|Do Something| |Do Something| |Do Something|

In total 3 buttons, with different functionality depending on the situation.

Edit: It may seem strange that I want to minimize the number of buttons, when there is still room for more, but the reason is that I want to have additional space for possible future things like a quick world navigator or a mod console, where you could get some feedback or enter cheat codes.
That option will indeed save some space. I would personally add take to dungeon on drag and drop for single character and maybe option to increase arousal with bathing.

Something that will take time is automating the mundane daily tasks for repeatative days. Like adding Empty box and for example adding hunting to first slot, academy to 2nd or talking to some npc or training or assigning followers so on. This day option will one click execute the options in row. This could potentially make the game too automatic but it is better to have an option than not. However, I think this could be tricky to implement.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
I'm lost on the last relative quest I finished all the dialogue with Stacey and I can sell her artifacts but what am I supposed to do now?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm lost on the last relative quest I finished all the dialogue with Stacey and I can sell her artifacts but what am I supposed to do now?
If you are at the end of the current quest line it should say in the journal W.I.P. meaning it's still being worked on.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes