Deren

Feb 18, 2018
hello, question. is it normal for the log to be empty? some days ill get a large amount of stat increases and decreases, other times the log is just completely empty which is strange, considering I have like 64 peeps it probably shouldnt ever be empty, right?

actually, now that I type this, I realize that it may be empty because I sleep past 12am often. Is this the case?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
hello, question. is it normal for the log to be empty? some days ill get a large amount of stat increases and decreases, other times the log is just completely empty which is strange, considering I have like 64 peeps it probably shouldnt ever be empty, right?

actually, now that I type this, I realize that it may be empty because I sleep past 12am often. Is this the case?
That is the case.

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to remove the addiction trait from Aiko. Seeing how she's a mercenary I can't really deprive her of funds... the wiki states I should be able to throw in her in prison, but that doesn't work either. (I guess she still gets payed... then magically teleports drugs in to her cell... Via bugs.)

I think I COULD marry her but.. I don't wanna... so I cracked open the dev tools and tried to find the variable responsible for addiction and... cannot find it. Nor can I find the variable for mercenary salary. Can someone help me out here?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to remove the addiction trait from Aiko. Seeing how she's a mercenary I can't really deprive her of funds... the wiki states I should be able to throw in her in prison, but that doesn't work either. (I guess she still gets payed... then magically teleports drugs in to her cell... Via bugs.)

I think I COULD marry her but.. I don't wanna... so I cracked open the dev tools and tried to find the variable responsible for addiction and... cannot find it. Nor can I find the variable for mercenary salary. Can someone help me out here?
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av32.reserved2 = 0

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av32.reserved5 = 0

how to play the mor enhanced class if ur creating a new character?
You need a separate HTML download from discord, accessible by Tier4+ subscribers.

Reactions: L.Davidenjoyer

Kahnmir

Jan 13, 2018
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av32.reserved2 = 0

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av32.reserved5 = 0
That worked! Thanks!

it should be fine even if shes a merc? i know my Loren had an addiction that is now gone.
Loren's pay is 20$ a day, the addict needs 25$ a day to maintain their habit. Aiko's pay is 40$

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Loren's pay is 20$ a day, the addict needs 25$ a day to maintain their habit. Aiko's pay is 40$
i realized it after I posted it, heh. My bad.

Anyway, I just found out about horse riding to train discipline. Are there any negatives aside from the one-time payments for equipment? Like not being able to work or anything like that?

Okay so it's a 6-8pm class. I assume they just wont be able to join any shrine/party/gazebo activities if I start them at that time.

Also, does anybody know an easier way to check if it's someone's bday? Having to check logs to check is just annoying.

Lastly, I keep seeing that I can find the red river circlet in the scrap heap. I already exhausted it but didnt notice getting a circlet of any kind. Did I fail because Kelly wasnt here when I demolished it?

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
i dont know about MoR content but you can change the amount of points during character creation.
open the dev tools in you browser (its F12 in brave) and enter the following in the console:
SugarCube.State.variables.crepoints=XXXXXXX

alternatively you can change you character (and any other) after creation by using an online save editor.
Is it possible to change MC traits in save edit? For example I want to swap "engeneer" to more valuable "animal party"

Deren

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to change MC traits in save edit? For example I want to swap "engeneer" to more valuable "animal party"
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mctraitparty=100 to add it. set the engineer trait to 0 to remove engi.

Reactions: ordos

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Do i have to join Kymanto Hall at the beggining of the game? If I dont will I miss out on certain parts of the game?

dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
I was playing through the new addition pretty extensively since its release. I noticed that once your daughters get to adult age (18) and their corruption gets high enough, (either through just trending upward from a household high corruption stat or from exposing them to rising corruption through lectures in the shrine) the player can add them to the prostitute rings and goldwalker features. Yet the button options stay the same as non corrupt adult off spring. It looks like Grimdark is using the male button options interface on the character pages as the default character page for the children. Does anyone know which variable sets used to differentiate between male and female NPCs? That would be the variable sets which tell the game this is a male vs female npc when displaying the page? Yep, my sick mind wants to flip the adult female corrupted daughter character back to a full female NPC with full options.

Reactions: Lurker452
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes