khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There is now market saturation, that puts a massive 25% discount on your slaves :D
It gets worse than that. I'm usually at negative 50% within the first week. Not sure if it gets worse from there. I generally stop selling at that point and donate all the slaves I capture to the vikings or fort sera for awhile at that point. Supply does get better over time.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys. Can I ask "stupid" question. How do you play this game? How are you doing things in this game. Like, I get out of the house and made first work, but now I am tired and dirty, but in bathroom there is nothing to click on to get washed, or there is nothing to click on to go sleep...I was looking her eon wiki for guidance, but there is nothing about how to play, but only what should I do in game play. Maybe I am just not familiar with this style of games... :-/
To sleep, just click the "conclude day" button. To wash, click on the bathtub-looking icon (second from left on top row).

"How do you play the game" is a very open question. There's no specific way to do anything "right," but the best thing to start with is to look in your character sheet and follow the directions for the first quest labelled something like "getting my bearings" (it's the one that tells you to hire Ansel). Other than that, the game is a complete sandbox. There's never a right or wrong thing to do, other than the wrong thing of running out of money. If you screw up too badly, just click on the options button (bottom row second from the right) and restart. The goal is to have fun, not to follow some script.

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
Which factions can be vassalized ? I got Fort Sera faction but others' standing are capped at 70 and the wiki said I need 100 to gain control of a faction

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Which factions can be vassalized ? I got Fort Sera faction but others' standing are capped at 70 and the wiki said I need 100 to gain control of a faction
The easiest to make good progress with early on are Aesir, Fort Sera, and House Carossa IMO. You can get both Aesir and Fort Sera as a full vassal. You can't get House Carossa as a full vassal but you can get them to 70 standing which is enough for them to pay you around $1100 a day. I believe you can also make a full vassal of the Christians, Islam, Underworld (the bandits) as well but they're a lot harder to make progress with, either because of how much they want (bandits) or because of WHAT they want (Christians and Islam). Even harder to make progress with is the republic but they'll start paying you at 1 standing so every little bit helps with them.

Some factions you can donate to but can't get anything in return from them. Not sure why those aren't just disabled but such is life.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
The easiest to make good progress with early on are Aesir, Fort Sera, and House Carossa IMO. You can get both Aesir and Fort Sera as a full vassal. You can't get House Carossa as a full vassal but you can get them to 70 standing which is enough for them to pay you around $1100 a day. I believe you can also make a full vassal of the Christians, Islam, Underworld (the bandits) as well but they're a lot harder to make progress with, either because of how much they want (bandits) or because of WHAT they want (Christians and Islam). Even harder to make progress with is the republic but they'll start paying you at 1 standing so every little bit helps with them.

Some factions you can donate to but can't get anything in return from them. Not sure why those aren't just disabled but such is life.
Yeah, i wish Academy would give you some advantage there...
But honestly i'm not sure it is worth investing in factions, cause it will cost you millions to get to max and the output is miniscule.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, i wish Academy would give you some advantage there...
But honestly i'm not sure it is worth investing in factions, cause it will cost you millions to get to max and the output is miniscule.
It kind of snowballs once you get a workshop maxed out and it actually does add up to a pretty decent amount. In less than a year I can usually get my passive income up to somewhere in the $12-15k per day range and that's with only 3 factions that I'm making much progress with (Aesir, Fort Sera, and House Carossa). If you pumped those up further and made some progress with the other factions I'm sure you could more than double that fairly easily. The up front cost would be large though. Most of the investments in this game take a minimum of a year or 2 to pay off. Investments with shorter pay off periods are rare.

There are definitely diminishing returns though. I can pump Aesir up to where they give me around $1500 a day pretty quickly. Doubling that would take a lot more than it did to get to $1500.

Also don't donate cash. Donate whatever else they want besides cash. Cash is usually the absolute worst payoff with the factions. Fort Sera is a bit of an exception since there's a quest requirement to give them $150k but after that I just donate slaves and swords to them. Mountains of swords...

4.50 star(s) 122 Votes