Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Scenes are not showing up for the girl that yoi got from the mc's brother, is there a fix?
Did you happen to turn on Sandman's mod? Try turning it off, see if it fixes anything. Or did the scenes in the folder change from a .png to .jpg or vice versa again?

Reactions: SirPEEPEE

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.4 has been released (all Tiers)!

0834 finishes the game's main quest, "New World Order", allowing the MC to help Aria's ascent to the throne as Chancellor. The quest itself offers many hours of gameplay, featuring over 100 renders and 80,000 lines of text. The aftermath is also a trove of events, missions, titles and political turmoil that the MC can choose to partake in.

Other major features include an overhauled capture framework, a revamped Furry's tavern, a large combat overhaul, new story NPCs and a lot of important tweaks and QoL changes from GrimDark's own playthrough that was thoroughly "exposed" on Discord earlier in July.

Compared to 0834 A2.7, this version features Aria's quest event chain that activates after she returns to your household for the very first time after assuming the throne. It also contains a ton of tweaks and QoL changes from Grimdark's July marathon run, including combat group shortcuts, new animated health bars, 60+ new renders and some important bug fixes related to Aria's quest.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Last edited:

IceGorvel

Oct 6, 2018
How do you start the quest "New World Order"? I've already finished "Slavemasters of Raana" but nothing else triggered for me, at least not automatically.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another mini update to automation mod. Log prettification.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love 99% of your mod, but the latest version disables the "conclude day" button and automates the morning BJ scene, both changes being ones I dislike (for instance, sometimes I use the BJ scene to improve happiness, sometimes to lower willpower). Any way to get rid of just those two features without getting rid of the entire mod?

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you start the quest "New World Order"? I've already finished "Slavemasters of Raana" but nothing else triggered for me, at least not automatically.
You need to speak to Aria to start a quest.
ASK SOMETHING - I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE REBELLION

Reactions: IceGorvel

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I love 99% of your mod, but the latest version disables the "conclude day" button and automates the morning BJ scene, both changes being ones I dislike (for instance, sometimes I use the BJ scene to improve happiness, sometimes to lower willpower). Any way to get rid of just those two features without getting rid of the entire mod?
Yes, I just realized that myself when playtesting a few minutes ago.
It is fixed in version 080 which I have just uploaded.

In new version the conclude day and continue button are is still disabled, as they are needed for proper end of day logging, but you can now disable the automatic blowjob via config (you need to do this each time you update the mod):
Code:
var morningBlowJobEnabled = true  //If true then morning blowjob is fully automated. Change to false to disable.
There is also a bugfix for END / BJ button sometimes not reacting.

I will also make the button label dynamic in future versions. It should be called START D. or END D. depending on which function it currently has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel and Daba
Mar 5, 2024
I guess for enemy groups with AOE damage, I should make sure, that the fourth follower has the highest badass.

I also like that some new enemies in the palace have set their strength twice (some enemy2 and enemy3).

And while the strength of Master Vam and one of the Warmaster enemies do look impressive on paper (1500 and 2600), sadly they will hit as likely as the Mountain did hit Oberyn Martell (while Oberyn was not careless) as they are carrying Power Katana and Greatsword. And I guess there is a reason that the Warmaster in the "second" combat group (with The Marshall and Ohio Adler) has only 10% of the strength of the other Warmaster.

Wolfenlokie

Dec 1, 2020
Hello guys. Can I ask "stupid" question. How do you play this game? How are you doing things in this game. Like, I get out of the house and made first work, but now I am tired and dirty, but in bathroom there is nothing to click on to get washed, or there is nothing to click on to go sleep...I was looking her eon wiki for guidance, but there is nothing about how to play, but only what should I do in game play. Maybe I am just not familiar with this style of games... :-/
if no one has answered your question there is a sub menu when you are in the home that would take you to where you can craft item and other thing in that spot should be a button that look like a bath tub click that and your in the option to clean yourself up or when your having interaction with any of your slaves you can ask them to take a shower with you and it takes you to the bathroom to shower and other things if the slave is female

Wolfenlokie

Dec 1, 2020
Hello guys. Can I ask "stupid" question. How do you play this game? How are you doing things in this game. Like, I get out of the house and made first work, but now I am tired and dirty, but in bathroom there is nothing to click on to get washed, or there is nothing to click on to go sleep...I was looking her eon wiki for guidance, but there is nothing about how to play, but only what should I do in game play. Maybe I am just not familiar with this style of games... :-/
take a look at these pic and it shows you hot to take a bath

Reactions: Creator13

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I am trying to get Urchin, I even tried save scumming to get event, but no luck.
I have "urchevent": 2 in save file, so I got her event at least twice, but I can't get 3rd & I am getting a bit frustrated as I did 'conclude day' maybe 100 times with no luck.
I tried to look in .html file, but it's code is unknown to me, but if anyone knows a way to increase event chance, that would be great.
If anyone knows any trick or cheat how to trigger that event, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
After Aria is appointed Chancellor, is she supposed to permanently leave the house? I don't see anything in the update log and don't want to get to far realizing I did something wrong.

Had to wait a month or so and was able to pick her up at the palace.

Last edited:

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
3 people replied to the save file question. the best answer is to select "save to disk" and it'll save the file with a prompt or automatically to your downloads directory depending how you set your browser settings.

However, I don't think that's what the questioner was asking... when you click save, the first thing isn't the save file to disk option. You get like 10 save slots plus an auto-save slot in the quick menu. Since this is a browser game, I assume the answer to that is somewhere in the browser cookies and/or cache. It's probably a pain the find the specific file, if it is even a separate file. Therefore, just use the "save to disk" option like everyone is saying.

Reactions: Melfior
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes