Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Is there a way to Reset NPC's?
I messed up Milou somehow. Her picture doesn't show, and her Ammo Pack trait doesn't work anymore.
Did you tamper around with her Salary? Did you use console commands to forcibly make her a slave (ergo forcing a $0 salary)? If her salary or allowance is lower than $100, Ammo Pack is automatically disabled until she gets back to $100 Salary or allowance. The only exceptions to this are Bud because his salary is meant to be low and Einar because a player with Soldier level 3 background will have him at extremely reduced salary.
For pictures, did you turn on Sandman's mod? Turn it off in game settings first or second page.
I typed "SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99" in console but nothing happened.
What should happen when I type that?
The urchin POI will appear in the morning once you wake up.

Last edited:

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
try entering this in console for ammo
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av40.traitammo=100
now the picture is there any error message?
is there any pictures on \Masters of Raana\Pics\Av40?
have you tried downloading fresh files then extracting it to the av40 folder
I ran those commands, and it worked for a couple matches, but then stopped again. sigh
......Edit: Clemency is right. It was a Salary issue. I guess Ayden's salary needs to be higher, cuz I put his at 100 and it still disappeared.

The picture for Milou is the icon for a broken image. Her pics are in the files. If I load an old save, the pics show up. I turned off Sandman and still broken.
.....Edit: It might be an issue of being 245 days pregnant and not showing the prego pic?

Last edited:

LuciferPierce

May 5, 2020
Can anyone attach the updated html for joiplay to work with Android screens? I've tried updating it myself but due to the file being so large the app just crashes.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I just realized that myself when playtesting a few minutes ago.
It is fixed in version 080 which I have just uploaded.

In new version the conclude day and continue button are is still disabled, as they are needed for proper end of day logging, but you can now disable the automatic blowjob via config (you need to do this each time you update the mod):
Code:
var morningBlowJobEnabled = true  //If true then morning blowjob is fully automated. Change to false to disable.
There is also a bugfix for END / BJ button sometimes not reacting.

I will also make the button label dynamic in future versions. It should be called START D. or END D. depending on which function it currently has.
Perfect! This resolves all of my issues with the mod, so I appreciate you taking the time to meet my needs.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
3 people replied to the save file question. the best answer is to select "save to disk" and it'll save the file with a prompt or automatically to your downloads directory depending how you set your browser settings.

However, I don't think that's what the questioner was asking... when you click save, the first thing isn't the save file to disk option. You get like 10 save slots plus an auto-save slot in the quick menu. Since this is a browser game, I assume the answer to that is somewhere in the browser cookies and/or cache. It's probably a pain the find the specific file, if it is even a separate file. Therefore, just use the "save to disk" option like everyone is saying.
You are correct. I misunderstood the question. The regular saves send the save to the browser cache. They are not kept as separate files, though, so all the player can do is clear the cache (which deletes all saves). With some browsers, that may become necessary if the cache fills up, in which case you will get a failure notification when trying to save. Save to disk always works unless your drive is full.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I like this game, but one thing puts be off at least in the prior versions. The unique NPC don't have unique traits they are randomly generated when you hire them, wish it wasn't like that.

Reactions: Ego Orb

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Is this the first time tier 4 leaked? Also is it working properly?
We got tier 4 for the previous version a week or two before this version. I haven't tested everything, but the tier 2 quest for your brother's girl works. I don't get why it wouldn't work; someone would have complained.

On the other hand, I also installed the Automation Mod, and it's acting a bit glitchy, but it's still kinda useful.

I haven't really played in about year, and I can't tell if the interface has gotten better or worse. For example, I forgot how to remove someone from "Favorite NPCs" and spent like 20 minutes looking for that option. When you click a face on the favorites list, it goes directly into the Interact menu, and you never see the Actions from the regular NPC menu. Quirks like this are all over the UI, and it makes re-learning the game incredibly tedious, even with the Automation mod.

The regular saves send the save to the browser cache. They are not kept as separate files, though, so all the player can do is clear the cache (which deletes all saves).
If you go through your browser's data, you'll notice many files for each webpage and media there. You can infact find the data file specifically for Raana, but yeah, it's in SQLite format (at least on Firefox), so you'll have to parse it. It's hard to explain to someone the location paths because each OS is different even for the same browser, and there's many browsers. (I don't understand why they keep making more Chromium browsers with a different skin and a few plugins, and portray that as a different browser.)
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[profilename].default-release\storage\default\file++++D++AGames+Masters%20of%20Raana+start_game.html\ls\data.sqlite

I hate the AppData directory in Windows. It seems like every developer chooses, on a whim, whether to use Local or LocalLow or Roaming and which files go in there as opposed to somewhere else (e.g. Documents). It's not much better in Linux as every distribution handles it slightly differently, but at least all your profiles are usually in the home directory.

I like this game, but one thing puts be off at least in the prior versions. The unique NPC don't have unique traits they are randomly generated when you hire them, wish it wasn't like that.
I agree, but most of their Stats and a few of their Traits are fixed, or at least the randomness is limited according to each character, plus their story is always the same of course.

Last edited:

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
New simplified way of cheating via console:
1. Open console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome / Edge)
2. Paste below code blob and press enter
Code:
let slots = SugarCube.State.active.variables.slot
console.log("Adding shortcuts:")
for (let i = 1; i < slots.length; i++) {
  let npc = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av" + slots[i])
  if (slots[i] > 0) {
    let girlname = npc.girlname
    girlname = girlname.replace("-","") //Get rid of dashes
    girlname = girlname.replace(" ","") //Get rid of spaces
    window[girlname] = npc
    window[girlname.toLowerCase()] = npc
    window["mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
    window["Mc"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
    window["MC"] = SugarCube.State.active.variables
    console.log("Slot " + i + ": " + girlname + " / " + girlname.toLowerCase())
  }
}
console.log("\nUse like this:\nlovisa.virgin = true\nLovisa.analvirgin = true\nLoren.traitscav = 100\nmc.cash = 1000000")
Result:
View attachment 3872526

Note: To refresh the shortcuts: In console, press arrow key up on the keyboard and press enter.
(If using Automation mod, you can skip the code blob, as it is already included in the mod)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link to additional cheats
How to use this cheat? im already use your auto mod

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
You open your browser console (F12 for Firefox, CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome / Edge). Then you type the code listed in that post.
For example, type "mc.cash = 50000" to change your money to 50k.
For NPCs, type their name and "." then the stat or trait. e.g. "Nicole.willpower = 15" (without quotes of course)

Reactions: chien180 and tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Which unique NPC? A lot of them have fixed traits and can gain random traits on top of it. I think the only ones without any fixed traits are Adora (if you did not choose a slaver level 3 background in character creation), the urchin, Mae, Luckie (she does start with a fixed 105 int, which is pretty high), Farah (starts with a high performance of 90), Zenobia, and Talika.

Reactions: tsap

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Which unique NPC? A lot of them have fixed traits and can gain random traits on top of it. I think the only ones without any fixed traits are Adora (if you did not choose a slaver level 3 background in character creation), the urchin, Mae, Luckie (she does start with a fixed 105 int, which is pretty high), Farah (starts with a high performance of 90), Zenobia, and Talika.
Well many of the mercs have some traits that are guaranteed and some that are random and some of the unique slaves have few if any guaranteed traits, with most of them being random. Personally I would agree that I would much rather the uniques have guaranteed traits. The trainable ones aren't a big deal but some of the good ones are not trainable which means if you want them to have those, you have to either save scum or edit the save file to add them. There are quite a few uniques you can pick up who can randomly have no traits at all which I find annoying. It makes them seem less worthy when compared to some random scrub you picked up with better traits.

Ideally I would like the uniques to start off missing some of the good traits and have there be quests for them that guarantee them gaining those traits but that takes a lot of work so I can understand why that's not currently implemented. No idea if there are plans for that but for instance the quest option for Mai Lynn where she starts depressed and completing her quest removes that is the kind of thing I like. You could just as easily add new traits that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: oyoyo1 and dooka58

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Just press CTRL + SHIFT + J to open console.
In the console you will find example how you use and in the post you replied to you will find most stats and traits for both npcs and mc.

If you don't see any examples in the console. Then you are using an older version of the mod and should upgrade.

Edit: And now I see that it was already replied by dookie85 :)

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Hey folks, does anyone know if there is a way to organize the npc list? It's annoying having the most useless npcs in the first pages just because they appeared first

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Hey folks, does anyone know if there is a way to organize the npc list? It's annoying having the most useless npcs in the first pages just because they appeared first
In the regular NPC menu (not the favorites), click their face, then Actions, then Move.

(Edit) Btw, this Action menu is very hard to find for noobs. I'm a returning player, and I totally forgot how to remove NPCs from favorites, and I also couldn't find the Option for like 20 minutes.

Last edited:

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
In the regular NPC menu (not the favorites), click their face, then Actions, then Move.

(Edit) Btw, this Action menu is very hard to find for noobs. I'm a returning player, and I totally forgot how to remove NPCs from favorites, and I also couldn't find the Option for like 20 minutes.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: dooka58

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

thats great!! so much stuff u can get lost in the sauce!! haha games came a long way since 2021 forreal tho

• Haha
Reactions: dooka58
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes