Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I am trying to get Urchin, I even tried save scumming to get event, but no luck.
I have "urchevent": 2 in save file, so I got her event at least twice, but I can't get 3rd & I am getting a bit frustrated as I did 'conclude day' maybe 100 times with no luck.
I tried to look in .html file, but it's code is unknown to me, but if anyone knows a way to increase event chance, that would be great.
If anyone knows any trick or cheat how to trigger that event, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99

Reactions: Daba

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
from the changelog:

• Owning three (or more) backbacks will no longer remove the bag bonus you get when pilfering materials at Westside Assembly Plant.
whats the point of owning multiple backpacks, do they stack?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Does respect do anything major for your followers? They're "impressed" but I doubt that has much of a bonus to talking chances right?

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
so the new change log
  • [NPC] Removed the Intelligence gain from the domestic program at The Academy.
Anyone have any insight why this is removed?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
so the new change log
Does it mean there is no way to increase INT now?

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
maybe have an in-game notification on the performer job that there's only one job opening? I just spent almost a year of time and academy tuition on a second performer -_-

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does respect do anything major for your followers? They're "impressed" but I doubt that has much of a bonus to talking chances right?
Helps with your interactions with them. You gain some bonus rolls in some actions. Never really checked which ones specifically. It also improves their ability to learn in the Academy. Ansel stops stealing from you at 25+ respect. Advocates have penalty to their rolls at 10 and 25 respect. Slavemistresses with 30+ respect lower their trainees' willpower.
so the new change log
Replaced with Medicine gain. Not sure why it was removed. Maybe for balance reasons. Maybe someone asked.

Though it seems to still be there.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 150822.png
Does it mean there is no way to increase INT now?
There's a multitude of ways to increase NPC INT. Science and Hardware. History and Anthropology. Academics Lecturer. Science Lecturer. Most of these are capped at 120, one is capped at 110, one seems to be uncapped but the proc chance is so low I cannot confirm yet if it actually happens in practice. Marriage and going with your wife to the cafe (caps at 100).
performer job for what? Context man, context.
Golden Dragon.

Last edited:

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Hey guys, I'm having an issue Mai-Lynn's quest to retrieve 'dung'. I've been to the area and Lair dozens of times. I've passed time and days many times. No Baneclaws show up and there's no dung to be found or scavenged..
Is this quest still working? thanks

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys, I'm having an issue Mai-Lynn's quest to retrieve 'dung'. I've been to the area and Lair dozens of times. I've passed time and days many times. No Baneclaws show up and there's no dung to be found or scavenged..
Is this quest still working? thanks
Screenshot 2024-08-03 151717.png

Reactions: STuRoK9

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Is there a way to Reset NPC's?
I messed up Milou somehow. Her picture doesn't show, and her Ammo Pack trait doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Is there an attribute that affects how much experience a trainee gets during homeschooling? I noticed some get double and even triple amount of exp for every class.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
maybe have an in-game notification on the performer job that there's only one job opening? I just spent almost a year of time and academy tuition on a second performer -_-
You can have other good Performers work at your Tavern(s).

Reactions: Crel

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Respect offers hidden bonuses to a wide range of interactions with the girls. He soft-capped it at 20 because it was so powerful.

Reactions: Fauno36

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Is there a way to Reset NPC's?
I messed up Milou somehow. Her picture doesn't show, and her Ammo Pack trait doesn't work anymore.
try entering this in console for ammo

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av40.traitammo=0

then

SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av40.traitammo=100

now the picture is there any error message?
is there any pictures on \Masters of Raana\Pics\Av40?
have you tried downloading fresh files then extracting it to the av40 folder

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so the new change log
yes that because medicine got added to domestic , and intel got takin off , reason being is because so that people can use Darias Gift to still work on them/ the ones u want. if u want intel u have to enroll in Science or History

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes