esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I just hate it when bad RNG encourages unnecessary save scumming. Be nice if there was at least a re-roll on the unique NPC character generator, perhaps have a scoring system that ensures you don't get all negative/positive traits.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i havent played this game since 0.8.2 , i tried this new version and i have a question xD, how do you increase the beauty of your slaves now?, before you could go to a clinic, now i dont get the option

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
i havent played this game since 0.8.2 , i tried this new version and i have a question xD, how do you increase the beauty of your slaves now?, before you could go to a clinic, now i dont get the option
the needed slave ==> actions ==> select where you need to go

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Guys, thank you..(y)
And...how I increase HP? I get hurt, and I am not sure how to heal :O I thought maybe sleeping will return HP, or eating.. And where to buy armor :)

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Guys, thank you..(y)
And...how I increase HP? I get hurt, and I am not sure how to heal :O I thought maybe sleeping will return HP, or eating..

u can train stamina up to 130 increasing stamina increases health , u can also buy health implants from the doctor up to implant 2 i think, and Implant Mark 3 u can buy taking the Shuttle at the shuttle station in the Palace District and buying it there for 1.2 mill

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hey folks, does anyone know if there is a way to organize the npc list? It's annoying having the most useless npcs in the first pages just because they appeared first
If you install the automation mod, then you can just drag and drop between slots, including follower slots.

Reactions: dooka58

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And on that subject, I just realized that what I will focus on next is to figure out how make friends with css and then add an option to have the mod sidebar hidden / collapsed in the border and pop out on hover.

That should hopefully make it less distracting, possible to play with maximum zoom and in theory allow practically unlimited amount of space.

Reactions: Sanctuary9566

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Guys, thank you..(y)
And...how I increase HP? I get hurt, and I am not sure how to heal :O I thought maybe sleeping will return HP, or eating..
You can buy tendstims in certain shops like the general store near your house. Then you press the tendstim button located in the lower part of the screen, near your favorite NPCs portraits.
Screenshot 2024-08-04 071129.png

You can also assign nurses in NPC Menu -> Jobs and Titles. It's a title that you can grant them and is more effective if they do not have other jobs and are not followers once midnight hits (midnight is where most of the stat calculations happen). NPCs with 25+ stat in medicine will heal you and any hurt NPCs. You can hire Aiko or some other mercs with good starting Medicine stats. Caitlin, once you purchase her, starts with the second highest medicine stat among the unique NPCs (at 70, second only to Eve at 100). Some random captures can also RNG into high medicine stat. Some unique captures starts at a decent medicine stat too like Cassius Bauer and Truls Baardson.

If you assign a girl with medicine stat lower than 30 to the Academy (clear her jobs, go to NPC Menu -> Academy -> Administration and Domestic), she can increase her medicine stat, up to ~30 which is that course' medicine stat cap. Afterwards, homeschooling seems to be the only way to increase it reliably from ~30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
I've just realized Sandman's mod has a tray image for all characters but my game does not use them for some reason. It just looks at the original image location. How do I fix this? Everything else seems to work fine.

So, for example, my game uses this 1722727541087.png instead of 1722727582871.png . For her it doesn't matter but some characters are so different from the original that it's super jarring seeing those 2 different versions.

Also... this will never leave my brain now
1722725907608.png

Edit: I've replaced every original image with it's Sandman version and I think I understand why a lot of it is not used. Still the portrait images are better imo and actually match the scenes so if that bugs anyone as it did me then replace every troop.jpg, edu_good.png and edu_goodsmall.png with it's Sandman version.

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
How do you get the new books? The wiki says they're in the library of the palace, but there aren't any interaction options when I go to the Republic Palace in Crystal Heights. Do you need to advance the plot first?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do you get the new books? The wiki says they're in the library of the palace, but there aren't any interaction options when I go to the Republic Palace in Crystal Heights. Do you need to advance the plot first?
Sundering Minds (Dominus trait) and The Mare (Master of Mares trait) are loots from the Aria rebellion questline.

I am not sure about The Departure, Henna's Medicine, and The Beyond. Maybe I need to reload an old save and do the palace raid again since I did a very early version of it that I might have missed a version that rewards it.

Reactions: megamanx06

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
How do I cheat traits of randoms? For example this code is for a non-random npc, Lovisa. SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av1.traitwork = 100
What part of the code should I change for random 208 for example?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do I cheat traits of randoms? For example this code is for a non-random npc, Lovisa. SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av1.traitwork = 100
What part of the code should I change for random 208 for example?
Code:
cheatgirlname = "mae"

for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            cheatgirl = SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[key]
            console.log('Modify like this: cheatgirl.age = 18');
        }
    }
}
Replace "mae" with the first name of the NPC, press Enter.

Type in cheatgirl.traitwork = 100

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Ideally I would like the uniques to start off missing some of the good traits and have there be quests for them that guarantee them gaining those traits but that takes a lot of work so I can understand why that's not currently implemented. No idea if there are plans for that but for instance the quest option for Mai Lynn where she starts depressed and completing her quest removes that is the kind of thing I like. You could just as easily add new traits that way.
I'm all for a medium length Loren quest where she hunts a fearsome beast and at the end of the questline, she gains Ammo Pack or Crackshot (or both but both might be a pipe dream).

An Ayden quest where we can upgrade his personal coilgun to increase its base damage from 45 AP to 75 AP or at the very least convince him to use other rifles/grenade launchers (Struver Overcharge trait is disabled unless he is using a coilgun).

A Prowler quest where we gain access to research that can restore limited intelligence to a prowler via a procedure in Hunt Research lab, allowing him to equip and use melee weapons.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Code:
cheatgirlname = "mae"

for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            cheatgirl = SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[key]
            console.log('Modify like this: cheatgirl.age = 18');
        }
    }
}
Replace "mae" with the first name of the NPC, press Enter.

Type in cheatgirl.traitwork = 100
The updated version is much nicer to use :)
1722729149081.png

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Playing the new version with the slave market saturation mechanic, and some things feel off. First of all, market saturation isn't going to change based on the MC selling a slave or two. There are, according to the wiki, 156,000 slaves in the city. Assuming that slaves are bought/sold every tens years (probably less than that for pleasure slaves, more than ten for labor slaves), 15,600 slaves are processed every year, at two markets. That's between forty and fifty slaves per market per day. One or two more or less are not going to move any needles.

The mechanic works if the cause of market surpluses and shortages is of sufficient scale, like a bunch of slaves captured in a war or a sudden demand for slaves to build a canal or whatever. But, in that case, the MC (being a slaver of a slaver family) will surely hear about the cause and how long its effects are likely to last. The slaver then knows when to hold slaves for sale later (and buy new slaves at a discount) and when to rush them to market to meet an increased demand. In the game, the MC doesn't know what the market is like until he tries to sell a slave. That's not realistic nor is it fun.

Personally, I think the mechanic is too fiddly to be worth retaining. But, if it is retained, it should be altered so that:
1. Player sales does not affect market conditions
2. The player should know the reasons for, and expected duration of, market shortages and surpluses
3. Market surpluses should lower the price for slaves the MC wants to buy, as well as the price the MC gets for5 slaves he sells (and vice-versa when there are market shortages) and thus
4. Changes in market conditions become a strategic planning issue, not a mere gameplay mechanic.

Also, completely separately, you can buy tendstims for $35 by buying them individually, or $40 if buying in bulk. That is a mistake, no?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes