Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any reason to upgrade Michelle apartment if you can just hire her for free?
Not really, not anymore at least. It used to be you could keep her there when you were low on slave slots (not that long ago we were limited to ~18 slave/NPC slots) but now the only real advantage is a few unique renders and the opportunity to raise her affection a little before you take her in.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So I have Milou already as follower, wife and affection at +devoted. How can I progress this part of phase 2? It seems to be stuck.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
What to do with scap clothes, i have 2000s of them sitting duck in workshop. What to do with these? All modules installed and workshop upgraded to fullest.

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Any use of fusion gold from Amelia's quest?
It's just like regular gold, you can make a small profit of selling it iirc, but the cost of the energy cells used to make it means it's not as profitable as other things now that workshops exist.

I never actually crunched the numbers on how profitable it is, but I think it would only make sense if the cost of gold was very high.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
It's just like regular gold, you can make a small profit of selling it iirc, but the cost of the energy cells used to make it means it's not as profitable as other things now that workshops exist.

I never actually crunched the numbers on how profitable it is, but I think it would only make sense if the cost of gold was very high.
Plus crafting time is crazy -_-

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Why I can't use the same code again? I added Mae the trait but now I can't add it to others the same way.
There is nothing special about Mae. It works the same for all npcs. But if you add new npcs to the household then you need to repeat the code blob.
You also need to repeat it if you press F5.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a preemptive game balance addition. You can now capture every single enemy in a fight (except the scripted to be uncaptureable ones like the first slot in a generic bounty), not just 1 male and 1 female. This is so there is some control in the economy of the game and will probably be subject to balance changes in future patches.
It seems to me that the better choice to creating a new problem to solve an existing problem is just to get rid of the change that created the existing problem.

There was nothing broken, IMO, in having few capturable survivors of a gunfight between two gangs. I would agree that the system needs to respond differently if the game suddenly provides an influx of slaves, but that should be in the form of a market system (supply and demand curves), not arbitrary market collapses. Having a market system is probably on the list of things to do, but probably way down the list. I think that making all opponents capturable should wait until the game is ready to "realistically" (i.e. something the players can suspend disbelief for) portray the impact of many new slaves on the market. Though, tbh, even selling 8 slaves on a given day is not going to have much lasting impact in a market this large.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
It seems to me that the better choice to creating a new problem to solve an existing problem is just to get rid of the change that created the existing problem.

There was nothing broken, IMO, in having few capturable survivors of a gunfight between two gangs. I would agree that the system needs to respond differently if the game suddenly provides an influx of slaves, but that should be in the form of a market system (supply and demand curves), not arbitrary market collapses. Having a market system is probably on the list of things to do, but probably way down the list. I think that making all opponents capturable should wait until the game is ready to "realistically" (i.e. something the players can suspend disbelief for) portray the impact of many new slaves on the market. Though, tbh, even selling 8 slaves on a given day is not going to have much lasting impact in a market this large.
Maybe you can think of it as your personal brand being market saturated. When it is a rare for you to sell slaves then they are regarded as special and buyers are willing to pay premium.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe you can think of it as your personal brand being market saturated. When it is a rare for you to sell slaves then they are regarded as special and buyers are willing to pay premium.
Yes, it isn't so significant a problem that it cannot be rationalized away. It doesn't greatly effect gameplay. It just misses, IMO, a chance to introduce interesting decisions on the player's part.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
One question- is there gay content? Someone in a different thread said there's gay content now.
That's what I'm here to confirm, too. But we're coming from the same thread, lol.
Unless something has slipped in which I haven't noticed, no gay content is present in the game. I even double checked the last couple of changelogs in case I missed something, but no, nothing.

Not sure what source told you that gay content was now present in the game, but I am sorry to inform you that they are likely either lying or mistaken.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes