Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
Yo, whats the difference between sandman (official mod) with the original image of the game? i cant notice any change after activate the option on game settings, and also how to install the image pack? do we dump it on mod folder?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
NVM I see what it is, the retainers' "+$200/day" is wrapping down to the next line and screwing up the alignment on the lower listings

Strange though, not like it's an abnormally long entry in total characters
Last I heard from Grim on that it was a font issue between Firefox and MoR. That one page gets more and more jacked up the more investments you have. You can open it up in Chrome or some other browser if you want to see it in a more readable format. I play in Firefox as well and just don't pay much attention to that page unless I want to load it up in Chrome to screen shot it or something.

investments.jpg

Reactions: Gunner Rey

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Last I heard from Grim on that it was a font issue between Firefox and MoR. That one page gets more and more jacked up the more investments you have. You can open it up in Chrome or some other browser if you want to see it in a more readable format. I play in Firefox as well and just don't pay much attention to that page unless I want to load it up in Chrome to screen shot it or something.

View attachment 3900442
how did u get +$1120 for the Wrool Cat Wranglers?

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
[Added a post-chancellor quest event chain that starts when interacting with Aria (at home) for the first time after she's taken the throne.]

How to get this?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
[Added a post-chancellor quest event chain that starts when interacting with Aria (at home) for the first time after she's taken the throne.]

How to get this?
After around 14 days, you can get her back to your house. You just talk to her and those events should start to trigger. I am not there yet so I cannot give more info than what I read.

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Try Vivaldi to get rid of those graphical issues and get true fullscreen. I use it for all my html games now and love it.
You can also get true full screen easily by pressing F11 on Firefox. We can also zoom in and out like any other browser. That one Economy page is the only screen that's broken, and mine looks fine with a bit of zooming (Or, it could be that I'm simply not making enough income to force the digits to the next line yet--looks like 3 digits is okay but 4 makes /"day" goto the next line).

It's funny that Vivaldi spun off from Opera when they adopted the Blink engine (Chromium's code) abandoning their own Presto engine, but Vivaldi also uses the Blink engine now. It's great if you like it, but it ain't for me because it's not open source, and IMHO, is just another Chromium clone with a proprietary skin and a few plugins.

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
OOOOk., on the followers page, pushing the arrow on the top right, near the support title.

Not the most intuitive way to use or find it, I must say
I tried to tell you it was in the Followers/Camp screen yesterday, but I guess i forgot to mention the arrows at the top.

I've been using this group thing for a minute now; it's pretty handy, but I've only got one follower group necessary.

Edit: Btw, I do agree that the menus with multiple pages and arrows are hard to find and remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: bolondro2

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I do find it kind of silly that you're restricted in where you can change your follower group unless you build a stable, but you can still change your individual followers manually from anywhere. I feel like the whole system needs another UX pass now that the mechanics have changed so much over the past few patches

Reactions: dooka58

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can also get true full screen easily by pressing F11 on Firefox. We can also zoom in and out like any other browser. That one Economy page is the only screen that's broken, and mine looks fine with a bit of zooming (Or, it could be that I'm simply not making enough income to force the digits to the next line yet--looks like 3 digits is okay but 4 makes /"day" goto the next line).

It's funny that Vivaldi spun off from Opera when they adopted the Blink engine (Chromium's code) abandoning their own Presto engine, but Vivaldi also uses the Blink engine now. It's great if you like it, but it ain't for me because it's not open source, and IMHO, is just another Chromium clone with a proprietary skin and a few plugins.
In Firefox you still have the tabs at the top after pressing F11. That's not true fullscreen. I can understand why users who wish to modify the code of their browser object to proprietary code of Vivaldi. For the ordinary user, though, interested in performance and not politics, it is great. It's not my default browser (I use Firefox, e.g., to access F95) but it is my gaming browser, hands down.

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
In Firefox you still have the tabs at the top after pressing F11. That's not true fullscreen. I can understand why users who wish to modify the code of their browser object to proprietary code of Vivaldi. For the ordinary user, though, interested in performance and not politics, it is great. It's not my default browser (I use Firefox, e.g., to access F95) but it is my gaming browser, hands down.
I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. You can access the tabs by moving your cursor to the top of the screen, but as soon as focus is released, the tabs are hidden, and you do get true fullscreen. You must have a weird tab or titlebar setting enabled if they don't auto-hide. Also, you can customize the location of the button for fullscreen too, along with zoom in/out, just like other browsers.

Also, supporting open source is indeed political, but it's not only about modifying code yourself, which I barely ever do either. I just use the builds Mozilla or 3rd party devs release. You're right; we don't need to get into reasoning behind it here. In the end, it's personal preference. Like I said, if you like Vivaldi and its features, then go for it; I just couldn't help but refute what I considered bad info.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
So I have Milou already as follower, wife and affection at +devoted. How can I progress this part of phase 2? It seems to be stuck.
I am sure you already past that point, but if you are not, then all you have to do is ask her to be a part of that mission(in the talk menu).

freud1339

Jan 4, 2019
Really great game, it's cool to see how far the story has progressed. Just completed the main path with Aria . It's kinda crazy how the power of the enemies scales and so I couldn't complete it without using console commands to get better guns (already had the two Cyber Cannons, still wasn't enough). Combat stims seem to be broken for me and aren't available to use in combat despite having high medicine skill.

There should really be an option to do an auto capture of NPCs with content rather than killing them, for instance in Aria's mission there are a few NPCs with content you cna easily kill due to the weapons needed to hurt them. I imagine I've probably locked myself out of some questlines and content I didn't know existed because of the combat, it'd be nice to have some failsafe/debug that lets you recapture important (possibly dead) NPCs with content possibly with some cost to influence.

It'd also be nice to have an indication of which NPCs have possible questlines/rendered scenes, I know some indicators exist like when captured but having an icon/border in NPC management would be useful to know when NPCs get updated.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes