j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Really great game, it's cool to see how far the story has progressed. Just completed the main path with Aria . It's kinda crazy how the power of the enemies scales and so I couldn't complete it without using console commands to get better guns (already had the two Cyber Cannons, still wasn't enough). Combat stims seem to be broken for me and aren't available to use in combat despite having high medicine skill.

There should really be an option to do an auto capture of NPCs with content rather than killing them, for instance in Aria's mission there are a few NPCs with content you cna easily kill due to the weapons needed to hurt them. I imagine I've probably locked myself out of some questlines and content I didn't know existed because of the combat, it'd be nice to have some failsafe/debug that lets you recapture important (possibly dead) NPCs with content possibly with some cost to influence.

It'd also be nice to have an indication of which NPCs have possible questlines/rendered scenes, I know some indicators exist like when captured but having an icon/border in NPC management would be useful to know when NPCs get updated.
i think they need to have Nurse Title on to use combat stims

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
i think they need to have Nurse Title on to use combat stims
They do not need to have the Nurse title. I just tested it. I do remember reading that the number of combat tendstim uses you can do is dependent on an average or was it total of the party's medicine stat. And all of my combat guys have decent starting medicine stat.

F95 won't let me upload photos. Server error.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
After around 14 days, you can get her back to your house. You just talk to her and those events should start to trigger. I am not there yet so I cannot give more info than what I read.
Yes after 14days i got her back, but she says nothing. I don't know how to trigger it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Yes after 14days i got her back, but she says nothing. I don't know how to trigger it.
Ah. I am still not there yet. Best advice I can give you is to make sure you are playing the latest version, 0.8.3.4d. It fixes all the currently known Chancellor Aria bugs.

To check which version you are playing, see here:

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223652.png

If it is not 0.8.3.4d, go to the MEGA download page in discord,

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223924.png

Download the html only file. Copy that start_game.html file to your current game folder and overwrite the old start_game.html file.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 223944.png

Reactions: cuchulin

Fluxable

May 17, 2024
If you don't choose the rebel story line with Aria and just train her is selling her the only thing that happens? Any follow up events aside from end of day +1000 rep event?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If you don't choose the rebel story line with Aria and just train her is selling her the only thing that happens? Any follow up events aside from end of day +1000 rep event?
Work-in-progress. Grim has said in discord that there are planned future interactions with Aria in the Mastersphere and how you can get her back. There's also future discussions of how players who sold Aria can have alternate means of acquiring Eve Seneca and Ione Farley as runaways. No mentions of getting the girl Arizona Adler or the two guys Mayor Philip Rancour and Ohio Adler however.

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, how do I install the bonus image pack, I'm dumb
Talking about the Sandman images?

Extract them into the /Mods folder like .../Master of Raana/Mods/Sandman
Then click Options (the wrench icon) in-game. Use the arrows at the top to scroll to the second page and enable "Sandman's Pics" in the Mods section.

Btw, these aren't "bonus" images. They instead replace many of the base game images.

TheMayflower

Formerly 'HazelThyme'
May 7, 2024
Talking about the Sandman images?

Extract them into the /Mods folder like .../Master of Raana/Mods/Sandman
Then click Options (the wrench icon) in-game. Use the arrows at the top to scroll to the second page and enable "Sandman's Pics" in the Mods section.

Btw, these aren't "bonus" images. They instead replace many of the base game images.
The image pack underneath the main download. It's just image replacer? If so thanks anyways

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Ah. I am still not there yet. Best advice I can give you is to make sure you are playing the latest version, 0.8.3.4d. It fixes all the currently known Chancellor Aria bugs.

To check which version you are playing, ...

Why should anyone downgrade his T4+ version to the public version? Lets hope someone shares the bugfix html for T4+ ...

TheMayflower

Formerly 'HazelThyme'
May 7, 2024
Side note, is it worth it to free your slaves and keep them as unpaid servants?
Mostly concerned about workshop efficiency, since combat slaves just need high skills to ignore low willpower.

Last edited:

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
The image pack underneath the main download. It's just image replacer? If so thanks anyways
Oh, I thought you meant the Official Mod link, which is also an image pack called Sandman.

I think the link you're talking about is for Tier 4 additional images, but when I check my /Pics directory, it seems like they're already included with the main game download. I only cross-checked a few images because the folder naming scheme is different, but I think they're already there. I suppose the link is for previous releases which didn't already include this Tier4 content.

Reactions: TheMayflower
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes