Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Why should anyone downgrade his T4+ version to the public version? Lets hope someone shares the bugfix html for T4+ ...
Outside of MoR Enhanced start and the T2+ slave acquisition, there is practically no difference between public build and T4+ build in-game. T4+ subscribers just get to test the new versions a month or a month and a half earlier and gets to vote in polls and other things to decide which future content to implement first. If you used the T4+ build to make a new account, used MoR Enhanced to give yourself 780 character creation points and access to Adonis and Superb trait, and completed the quest to get Miss Dunham, that's it. There's no point in sticking to a potentially buggier version.

Reactions: Mosthra and LizJ

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Outside of MoR Enhanced start and the T2+ slave acquisition, there is practically no difference between public build and T4+ build in-game. T4+ subscribers just get to test the new versions a month or a month and a half earlier and gets to vote in polls and other things to decide which future content to implement first. If you used the T4+ build to make a new account, used MoR Enhanced to give yourself 780 character creation points and access to Adonis and Superb trait, and completed the quest to get Miss Dunham, that's it. There's no point in sticking to a potentially buggier version.
Yeah, i just used T4 to make a new Enhanced start and finish T2 quest. Then i switched to public ^_^ Feels a bit cheaty with so many points, but is started on Grim difficulty, Dying world and ironman to balance it out a bit.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
omfg I was getting so irritated that I can no longer trigger orgy scene for specific character, like Aria and Juno, anymore through the new "main attraction" system while they still have orgy image. After searching this thread for answer about main attraction, people just repeat the hover tip like it is a bible without actually use the system and I have to look at the code for an answer.

Turn out dev decided to disable all old orgy scene (orgy and orgy2) then make a new set called "partyorgy" scene which currently only available for Lovisa, Rebecca, Dakota, and random AF npc id 32.

Line 318660:
<<if _mainatt is 1 or _mainatt is 2 or _mainatt is 16 or _mainatt is 32>><<set _orgpartycomp to true>><</if>>

(Nice hard code btw, surely it won't bite you in the tushy later)

Line 318915 to 318919:
<<if _orgpartycomp is true>>
[img[$imgpath + 'Av' +_mainatt +'/partyorgy.jpg']] /* comp partyorgy scene */
<<else>>
[img[$imgpath + 'AvGen/fc_party.jpg']] /* generic main att orgy scene */
<</if>>

So dev disabled all old orgy scene -> "rework" home event feature (function the same as bf btw but more button to click) -> make a new set of orgy scene called "partyorgy" -> Too lazy to make those new scene for each character -> move on to making new quest like before "rework".

Like wtf dude...Very elaborate faking busy work there...At the very least, could have make a script go through each folder and rename all old orgy scene :FacePalm: instead of hard code it for specific npc and making new set when you are too lazy to go through with it!

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Ah. I am still not there yet. Best advice I can give you is to make sure you are playing the latest version, 0.8.3.4d. It fixes all the currently known Chancellor Aria bugs.

To check which version you are playing, see here:

View attachment 3904416

If it is not 0.8.3.4d, go to the MEGA download page in discord, Mega

View attachment 3904426

Download the html only file. Copy that start_game.html file to your current game folder and overwrite the old start_game.html file.

View attachment 3904430
maybe is the version problem , i'm 8.3.4A~

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
Turn out dev decided to disable all old orgy scene (orgy and orgy2) then make a new set called "partyorgy" scene which currently only available for Lovisa, Rebecca, Dakota, and random AF npc id 32.

So dev disabled all old orgy scene -> "rework" home event feature (function the same as bf btw but more button to click) -> make a new set of orgy scene called "partyorgy" -> Too lazy to make those new scene for each character -> move on to making new quest like before "rework".
Not gonna lie, I've been playing this run for 180+ in-game days, on and off over the course of 2 IRL years, and I never once seen an orgy (or lesbian content). The home Arrange Event always says, "You can only arrange an event between 4pm and 8pm." That's around the same time most of my characters are off doing horseriding to maintain happiness and get influence.

Moreover, the "main event" and "floor crawler" designations seem to have strong stat requirements (i.e. high corruption, low willpower) and it has potentially strong negative effects. From a gameplay mechanics standpoint, I don't never saw the need to use it; the rewards are abysmal (a few points of happiness or practically nothing). The only reason I think it's used, is for roleplay reasons or just to see the scenes once. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Meanwhile, I've done many pool parties at the gazebo because there aren't as strict time and stat requirements, and the rewards are just as good (+5 happiness, +1 affection on every participant) with no negatives. It's a bit annoying having to goto the yard, then the gazebo to activate it; when thematically, it's the same thing as an event. It similar to how there's so many education options, but they're all spread around the UI (e.g. you can 'lecture' at both the Shrine and Gazebo, but they're different functions, and that's also different from giving a private lesson. Then, there's the Academy lessons, which btw are incredibly weak at slowly gaining stats. Plus, there's training).

I like that this game has so many options, but due to how you interact with the interface, with many nested functions deep into menus, I constantly get the feeling I'm missing something. Without the automation mod, it would be even worse. The fact is, I am still missing a lot, and often forgetting to do things, even though I've been playing for quite a while.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Then, there's the Academy lessons, which btw are incredibly weak at slowly gaining stats.
Yeah, they're a pretty bad waste of time and money. The rate of advancement is so much worse than hands-on training by the MC that it means if you want any training or education done in anything close to a reasonable amount of time, you gotta do it yourself. It leads to a lot of micro-management and hands-on player input for everything.

It's a holdover from earlier states of the game which were much slower and whose design philosophy apparently expected players to have like 10 years on a save.

Which isn't to say they're useless. You can engineer a situation where you have positive income and stable happiness/affection with 10+ slaves in academy+riding lessons, or arena, assigned to appropriate slave masters and with like 5 applications of revital, then sit there hitting conclude day 2000 times and you'll get progress pretty quickly :p

Unfortunately the automated trainings are only good when you're working on like a dozen slaves at once (and have put so much time into a save you're rich enough to even afford that on top of all the "normal" expenditures). If you're only doing a couple slaves at any given time, manually microing everything is far and away more efficient with regards to in-game resouces and time, but the sheer amount of repetitive micro is a lot more wasteful of the actual player's time.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
speaking of mostly inneffectual academy training, for Aria's quest the wiki says:

"The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for REDACTED."
  • Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
So it explicitly says "required," but is all of that actually neccessary? Cause I'm not sure my character will make it another decade.

If it's not all required, does anyone have a ballpark for what the minimums really are?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
that means they are not unique and just autogenerate randoms. Unique character do not change name after capture and addition to household
Would be nice if captured NPCs with names kept them, even if the actual character is otherwise completely randomized. It's just a little jarring to see a name in the Captured Slaves list and then process them and get something completely different

Last edited:

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last updated: 2024-08-07
Hi, this is the first time I write to you, the mod is incredible, congratulations on your work. I was able to play it since the last version, but I have some doubts about it.
I am away from home and I do not have access to a PC, so I am playing on Android with awebserver.
Is there any way to install the mod using only Android?
(sorry for the Google translator).
Thanks for your work and I will cross my fingers that hopefully there is some way to try it on Android
Good luck and my best wishes.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, this is the first time I write to you, the mod is incredible, congratulations on your work. I was able to play it since the last version, but I have some doubts about it.
I am away from home and I do not have access to a PC, so I am playing on Android with awebserver.
Is there any way to install the mod using only Android?
(sorry for the Google translator).
Thanks for your work and I will cross my fingers that hopefully there is some way to try it on Android
Good luck and my best wishes.
Thank you :)

In theory, it should work on any device where the game is able to run and it is also possible to do the manual mod installation.

Unfortunately, in reality, I don't even own an Android device and I have only tested that it works as expected in Google Chrome and Edge on Windows 10.

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021

En teoría, debería funcionar en cualquier dispositivo donde el juego pueda ejecutarse y también es posible realizar la instalación manual del mod.

Lamentablemente, en realidad ni siquiera tengo un dispositivo Android y solo he probado que funciona como se espera en Google Chrome y Edge en Windows 10.
[/CITA]
Gr

En teoría, debería funcionar en cualquier dispositivo donde el juego pueda ejecutarse y también es posible realizar la instalación manual del mod.

Lamentablemente, en realidad ni siquiera tengo un dispositivo Android y solo he probado que funciona como se espera en Google Chrome y Edge en Windows 10.
[/CITA]
Gracias por la pronta respuesta, lo agradezco. Lamentablemente no soy bueno en tecnología, espero que alguien pueda resolverlo. Soy un cavernícola en ese tema

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
speaking of mostly inneffectual academy training, for Aria's quest the wiki says:

"The list below lists the required skills and stats needed for REDACTED."
  • Academics 90+
  • Administration 80+
  • Discipline 60 and 90+
  • Intelligence 60 and 90+
  • Science 90+
  • Willpower 80+
  • Perfectionist Trait
  • Workaholic Trait
So it explicitly says "required," but is all of that actually neccessary? Cause I'm not sure my character will make it another decade.

If it's not all required, does anyone have a ballpark for what the minimums really are?
Yeah some of the skill requirements for certain NPCs are literally impossible without devoting game time measured in years, not months. So a short play through is not going to do it unless you cheat. You can get a bit of a short cut with her if you save scum her to start with workaholic since that takes a long time to grind out. Perfectionist is pretty easy to grind out so no need to start with that. The hardest to get I would say are Intelligence and Administration. You can wife her up and get her intelligence boosted taking her to the cafe but the academy is the only game in town for administration.

If you really want a challenge try training Adrianne up to take Armand's place as accountant...

Reactions: Crel

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Why people are so afraid of skipping days? If you have people assigned to your workshop, tavern and you got all jobs filled. Just go ahead and skip some time. Get your investments to pay off.

Golimar1991

Aug 2, 2021
¿Por qué la gente tiene tanto miedo de saltarse días? Si tienes gente asignada a tu taller, taberna y tienes todos los puestos cubiertos, simplemente sigue adelante y salta algunos días. Haz que tus inversiones rindan frutos.
[/CITA]
alguien que no esta acostumbrado a un juego tipo gestion, tiene miedo de "perder dias" y que sus npc envejezcan sin haber ganado o tener el dinero suficiente para parar la edad o siente que es una perdida de tiempo invertir su tiempo. eso es lo que pienso...tal vez deberia haber alguna forma de congelar el tiempo y no solo para el mc..

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
It's a holdover from earlier states of the game which were much slower and whose design philosophy apparently expected players to have like 10 years on a save.
A holdover from when the game only lets you hold 2 to 8 NPCs that you can homeschool to a reasonable amount of time since there's less of them. Players kept requesting more and more slots for NPCs and more NPCs. Which, hey, I like having more slots and I have difficulty deciding who to let go when I need to bring someone new in so I am not going to complain one bit about the NPC amount. Since Academy gains are capped since 0.8.3.2 though, the chances to increase could use some buffs.

EDIT: And you used to be able to get absurd stats just from your NPCs staying in the academy. Someone once showed his 400 INT Aria. I have a 201 DEX Ayden (as well as other girls at 250+ that I kept in Gymnastics class for a long long time). But that was before Academy caps. So now that it is capped, there's no longer a fear of these kinds of stats from academy chance buffs.

Would be nice if captured NPCs with names kept them, even if the actual character is otherwise completely randomized. It's just a little jarring to see a name in the Captured Slaves list and then process them and get something completely different
True.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
why is donating enabled on factions that give no tangible benefit for doing so? I just made and donated like 10000 rifles to Kymanto, only to find out if was a complete and utter waste of time, money, and resources with no point in doing so.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
why is donating enabled on factions that give no tangible benefit for doing so? I just made and donated like 10000 rifles to Kymanto, only to find out if was a complete and utter waste of time, money, and resources with no point in doing so.
1. To make it like RL political donations... ;)
2. Any benefits from religious faction donations may depend on your PC's religion.
3. True, there are unfinished paths with no "Under Construction" warning. (Maybe restore your rifle inventory via the Console?)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah IMO donations should be disabled for factions that give no benefit in return. Further confusing the issue are factions like the bandits who seem like a waste of time giving nothing in return until you reach 100 standing at which point they suddenly give you a huge amount of income. So it's not immediately apparently which factions you might be wasting your time with.

Reactions: Gato21
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes