PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Hey there anyone. I made some scripts that change stuff in the game. Currently not playing anymore after finding out the game is doing basically anything to prevent incest. I spend multiple hours trying to edit the html file. I could either make any girl fuckable under any circumstance (bugged) or still have incest not be possible. Eventually I gave up.

But before that I wrote all these cheat scripts which may be helpful for some.

Feel free to edit and repost them. I won't do much support for them. If you want to make your own thread based on them (to develop and support them) just give me a credit and all is good.

To use them, enter them into your browser console while having loaded your game.

I don't guarantee that these will function either now or in the future!! Make saves! Not all of them are thoroughly tested! I would also strongly recommend to look at the code lines before executing any of these scripts. Not everything is documented. You can always just comment out lines that change stats by putting a // in front of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are all. With these scripts you can also develop your own versions. Just test some lines. Have fun.
I just returned to play this game after quite awhile, and saw this cheat scripts on front page, so first thanks for sharing this, and I got a good news for you in case you still hoping for an incest patch here it is, I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. If you need further instruction on how to apply it in case it didn't work for you, you can start a conversation with me by clicking on my profile and I'll try to help you as best as I could.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
I just returned to play this game after quite awhile, and saw this cheat scripts on front page, so first thanks for sharing this, and I got a good news for you in case you still hoping for an incest patch here it is, I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. If you need further instruction on how to apply it in case it didn't work for you, you can start a conversation with me by clicking on my profile and I'll try to help you as best as I could.
INCEST PATCH HERE FOR ANYONE WHO NEED IT ;)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
It would be best if you do not delete the _blocksex variable. It does not matter for incest afaik.

Also, if I have a minigun for every time someone removes the younger-than-18 and kid blockers upon learning the incest code, I would have seven more miniguns, enough for two teams of followers.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
How can I increase the numbers of rebels in the Aria quest? The buttons of transfering soldier appear greyed

2024-08-09 04.55.14  a4195c9d59bd.jpg

And I have 70+ soldiers at Sera and done the official ceremony

2024-08-09 05.00.02  55e082c3301c.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How can I increase the numbers of rebels in the Aria quest? The buttons of transfering soldier appear greyed

I think you just need more soldiers at Fort Sera before the option becomes available. I was able to pump the rebels up to 1800 soldiers the first time I met them. I haven't donated all the weapons they want yet though.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Can you not capture Mordecai? Took a couple of attempts and landed a finishing whip hit with Aria, but still no capture.
Some enemies are hardcoded to not being capturable. If you can't get them unconscious (especially with a whip), means they cannot be captured.

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
What are grid keys for? I think i missed that in my previous playthrough.
I'm wondering that too. IIRC, the flavor text makes it sound like you get access to stuff, but all the wiki says is that it slightly increases your hacking score by a measly +4. Each lock level is like 20-30 hacking ability points, so it's barely going to affect it, especially since I've only come across one Grid Key so far.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Some enemies are hardcoded to not being capturable. If you can't get them unconscious (especially with a whip), means they cannot be captured.
Damn that's a shame. Especially since I saw the 'legendary NPC' tag on the mayor/daughter which I captured earlier. And even that Ohio dude was capturable. A shame.

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Hey a file of mine where I edited a few stats isnt loading I get this error. Can someone tell me where I went wrong with it?

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
So I finished Aria's quest and she's now chancellor. Mentioned in the changelog is a quest chain that occurs after she's taken the throne. Does this quest pop up in your book? After waiting two weeks in game I decided to move her back to my household and so far aside from some dialogue about a statue she made for me and one about needing to head back to the palace to deal with church affairs, I haven't gotten a quest that's started. Unless these events I just described are part of the quest?

Edit: Apparently this is part of the quest, can anyone confirm it's one of those where it doesn't pop up in your notebook?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Damn that's a shame. Especially since I saw the 'legendary NPC' tag on the mayor/daughter which I captured earlier. And even that Ohio dude was capturable. A shame.

Here are all NPC you can get in the game (apart from generic).

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

Major Valkess needs to keep at least 200 men in the fort.

If you are drowning in cash, give them $600k or more. At $600k or so, they will spend $300k in a push for power (+100 troops). The Rebels do not seem to want to spend $300k if their money is at $300k so it has to be more.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Been a while since I've played so please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a lot of small nerfs scattered throughout the game in the changelog for this version isn't it?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Been a while since I've played so please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a lot of small nerfs scattered throughout the game in the changelog for this version isn't it?
Eh? I don't really see it. The main nerf for this version is probably:
  • [NPC] Tuned down the chance of increasing Survival for NPCs during hunting trips (from 100% to 25%).
The real nerfs happened in 0.8.3.2 and 0.8.3.3.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Eh? I don't really see it. The main nerf for this version is probably:
  • [NPC] Tuned down the chance of increasing Survival for NPCs during hunting trips (from 100% to 25%).
The real nerfs happened in 0.8.3.2 and 0.8.3.3.
Ah rip then. So the version to have extra "fun" was 8.3.1? All of the old DL links in the thread I found point to the current version so... :LUL:

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes