bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I think you just need more soldiers at Fort Sera before the option becomes available. I was able to pump the rebels up to 1800 soldiers the first time I met them. I haven't donated all the weapons they want yet though.
Major Valkess needs to keep at least 200 men in the fort.

If you are drowning in cash, give them $600k or more. At $600k or so, they will spend $300k in a push for power (+100 troops). The Rebels do not seem to want to spend $300k if their money is at $300k so it has to be more.
Damm, that´s a lot of grinding!

You need to raise the rebels from 1200 to 1800 and Fort serra from 20 to 200 so we are talking about 750 soldiers.That´s chaffing 200 red mushrooms....

At this point freeing Aria start to make some sense. It´s made from the action screen? Anyone remember what bonus you get (or where you can check it out? IRRR it´s +2 soldiers/day and something about +25 power/day

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
How do you reset the cum build upbar during sex so you can continue fucking a character? Is there a sugarcube code for that?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Damm, that´s a lot of grinding!

You need to raise the rebels from 1200 to 1800 and Fort serra from 20 to 200 so we are talking about 750 soldiers.That´s chaffing 200 red mushrooms....

At this point freeing Aria start to make some sense. It´s made from the action screen? Anyone remember what bonus you get (or where you can check it out? IRRR it´s +2 soldiers/day and something about +25 power/day
The power is actually a lot harder IMO. I have 3 workshops running and that's still a lot of output for them. I decided to make the Bandits a vassal first and that took awhile.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I suggest you zip the html file including one with the automod and additionally attach these zip files to your post. Then report your post. I made a super short test on a old savegame. It seems to work. You had a better though process than mine. You subverted the booleans. I tried to remove the code pieces.

If this works, I may try to write a js script that can automatically edit these lines. No promises though. I have never really wrote any program in js. :D (Usually I work with VBScript in my Dayjob)
I make no promises.

First I will now start a new game with my edited html files. :)

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes