Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks. Also, I just managed to capture a girl fighting. So where does she show up? She is not in the NPC menu.
See that image of shackles in the bottom left corner that now has a small number 1 next to it?

You can process slaves in the Redhaven (outside your home) screen, for example.

Reactions: ffive

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
One last question. How do I interpret the dice results? Like for example say it says: Dice 3, result 2. What does that mean? 3 dice cast, total result is 2? Or maybe total was 3 but minimum required was 2?

Canes

May 27, 2018
I haven't played this in awhile and I was wondering if intelligence is still king? Like, don't bother reading books to improve your skills until intelligence is at least 70.

Is that still the case?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I haven't played this in awhile and I was wondering if intelligence is still king? Like, don't bother reading books to improve your skills until intelligence is at least 70.

Is that still the case?
Intelligence does not give you extra points from reading books now. That is exclusively tied to the Brainy trait. Intelligence just makes you read books faster. You still need decent intelligence for academy classes however to earn the maximum points there.

One , Master Tactician, requires 90 intelligence to earn so if you do not want to have to work for it, you can start with decent intelligence like 70 so getting to 90 is easier.

Reactions: Canes

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
See that image of shackles in the bottom left corner that now has a small number 1 next to it?

You can process slaves in the Redhaven (outside your home) screen, for example.
Can Also process Slaves in Watery Eye since theres a slave market there as well. I have found you make more money if you add to household, go to action page and sell slave to watery eye or crystal hills. The bidding usually doubles what your offered from first process screen.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One last question. How do I interpret the dice results? Like for example say it says: Dice 3, result 2. What does that mean? 3 dice cast, total result is 2? Or maybe total was 3 but minimum required was 2?
In that instance it means you rolled a 3 and rolled over the minimum requirement by 2 (assuming it was a green 2, not a red -2). The number of dice rolled depends on your settings, either a 1D100, 2D50 or 5D20. There are special situations where different dice (like a 1D110) is rolled.

Note that if you had rolled a 5 there, it would've been a fail, per the game rules.

Can Also process Slaves in Watery Eye since theres a slave market there as well. I have found you make more money if you add to household, go to action page and sell slave to watery eye or crystal hills. The bidding usually doubles what your offered from first process screen.
You can also process them at the other slave market.

The process screen price is sort of a minimum guarantee, you'll pretty much always get better prices from the slave markets, particularly with the Manhunter trait, but selling slaves at the slave markets takes an hour per slave, IIRC.

I have better uses for my 24 hours than selling a dude the processing screen would've given me 600 bucks for at the slave market for 1200 bucks. I tend to go there only when the slave in question is particularly valuable (very high Beauty and Charisma in particular).

Also, I suggest looking through the wiki to see how the slave price is formulated, but one negative effect on the price is time spent in household, which is 0 after 6 days. So if you're looking to get maximum value at the market, you should spend a few days explaining sexual duties and whatnot to your slaves before selling them.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
but selling slaves at the slave markets takes an hour per slave, IIRC.
Unless Grim somehow changed this in 0.8.3.5 (the update where I have not sold anyone), it should not. The first guy takes an hour. But if you keep selling people one after the other without doing anything else in between, the time will not progress beyond that initial hour.

Last edited:

Ivorythy

Dec 16, 2023
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

There is a newer list of cheats available here The new cheats
SO this can now serve as an archive I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Hi so I might be being dumb but I'm having trouble with the slave editing cheat. I did what the instructions said to do (go into home-select slave-stats tab) but when I put any code into the console Screenshot 2024-09-15 at 4.21.51 PM.png

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
just lost my end game save and my downloaded back-up seems to have vanished. lol that hurts....

View attachment 4038690
u mean ur desktop save and online save? well i dunno how that happened, but i usually send a e-mail to myself with a MoR save with the patch number and where im at in the game every so often, as well as desktop save , u can also move a desktop save to a folder in a external hard drive if u have one if ur worried about ur computer

Last edited:

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
u mean ur desktop save and online save? well i dunno how that happened, but i usually send a e-mail to myself with a MoR save with the patch number and where im at in the game every so often, as well as desktop save , u can also move a desktop save to a folder in a external hard drive if u have one if ur worried about ur computer
yeah that's smart. or else shit like this happens. unfortunately this has pretty much killed my momentum with the game. Might pick it up again after it's finished or after some major updates.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Probably thanks to Patreon if it's able to be funded through Patreon than there's really no legit reason why Steam couldn't support it considering how UNFAIRLY strick Patreon is.
Patreon whas not the main funding though. It whas only added as a bare page later because Patreon also have PayPal as Payment option. The start whas done via Subscribe Star because of the brisant way of the game.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes