bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is it worth playing after day 100 or so? I keep restarting around that time since everything just slows down it seems and you pretty much see every area by then. Anything happening later on?
In my opinion, not very much unless you like grinding and repeating. I have several runs and usually they end between day 130-150, when I finish the Fort Quest. The only goal that I have after this, is getting the retreat, but seeing that, at this moment it´s nothing more that an expensive slaves parking lot, I don´t see the point

Reactions: Canes

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is it worth playing after day 100 or so? I keep restarting around that time since everything just slows down it seems and you pretty much see every area by then. Anything happening later on?
You've seen all the girls with pictures in 100 days?

Keep going, you're gonna want to set yourself up for the House Update coming soon. Save your money, grind your little fingers off and don't blow it all on a goddam garden for Mai-Lynn's father like I did!

Reactions: Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
You've seen all the girls with pictures in 100 days?

Keep going, you're gonna want to set yourself up for the House Update coming soon. Save your money, grind your little fingers off and don't blow it all on a goddam garden for Mai-Lynn's father like I did!
Some girls I avoid since they're not my cup of tea.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I just played 0.82, managed to capture a slave but I don't see the slave anywhere... what am I doing wrong.

Canes

May 27, 2018
I just played 0.82, managed to capture a slave but I don't see the slave anywhere... what am I doing wrong.
You probably didn't know that you needed to click on the slave when in the capture screen. Happened to me at first. Senseless, unnecessary extra step, but whatever.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I did and it used a rope and said I captured a slave, I just can't figure out where the slave goes.

Edit; never mind figured it out, I assumed it would just appear when at home, I was wrong.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Do pelts have any other use other than selling them to Redhaven market for profit? Buying them from where you kill monsters and selling them to Redhaven gives 3 gold per pelt.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a limit to quantity of slaves in household? Basically, can I have all "story" slaves in one run or I have to sold/free somebody to clear space?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a limit to quantity of slaves in household? Basically, can I have all "story" slaves in one run or I have to sold/free somebody to clear space?
Unless you buy "The Retreat" you can only have 8 initial slaves with you in your house, once you buy the other place you get like 20 slots but you have to manually send the slaves there... is like a 2nd residency where they "wait for your orders"

Reactions: muchacho

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Currently you can have eight in your own household, nine in the Retreat plus you can put one at the Arena and marry a girl to open up another slot. That makes for nineteen at a time total.

However he's upgrading the house now and that is subject to change and go up soon.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Currently you can have eight in your own household, nine in the Retreat plus you can put one at the Arena and marry a girl to open up another slot. That makes for nineteen at a time total.

However he's upgrading the house now and that is subject to change and go up soon.
The Retreat is way too expensive, you can have 8 slaves pretty early on and many things to buy before this overpriced barn...

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Should I sell male slaves or donate to Fort Sera? Increasing Fort's numbers don't do anything right now as far as I know.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Should I sell male slaves or donate to Fort Sera? Increasing Fort's numbers don't do anything right now as far as I know.
Depends, does donating increase your influence so you get faster to the arena/imperial arms? if not... then money

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes