Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Ariel and Zenobia are new slaves from the next update I think.
You're right about Zenobia, she's one you encounter on Mai-Lynn's quest. She has crazy high Melee, or at least mine did, something like 111 to start.

Still can't think of who Ariel might be, maybe I missed her?

I asked on the Discord and Grimdark noted he didn't know of any Ariel, thought it might be a random name. It's probably the girl who you meet as 'Luckie' who has an incredible Intelligence (like 113). Mine was named Scarlett, but I guess she can have any random name.

Last edited:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
The family feature is disappointing
You get a wife that has few mostly useless interactions, then you either wait 280 days or pay 60k, then you have a kid with no interaction, that needs 900k to age him/her to 18!
Didn't have that much money so don't know what you can do after that...

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I see some slaves on the wiki page that I have no clue where to find them . Can you guys give me some pointers?

Ariel
Urchin
Ex-Arena Champion
Akira Ito
Zenobia

I assume you have got enough power level for the orphanage to meet urchin, but I don't have any idea for the rest.

Miss Winton was recently added as a "random" slave as well. She's been waiting since early 2022 to get her story finished:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The family feature is disappointing
You get a wife that has few mostly useless interactions, then you either wait 280 days or pay 60k, then you have a kid with no interaction, that needs 900k to age him/her to 18!
Didn't have that much money so don't know what you can do after that...
Each child has 5,000 words of dialogue and unique events, so you're probably not looking in the right place. You can interact with your kid in the "Household" pane (after age 12):

(While this is Peasant, it works the same for your children.)

sl4.JPG

Wife also has roughly the same amount of content but she'll get some additional focus in the 0.8.2.x. updates.

Reactions: Feyd

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
You're right about Zenobia, she's one you encounter on Mai-Lynn's quest. She has crazy high Melee, or at least mine did, something like 111 to start.

Still can't think of who Ariel might be, maybe I missed her?

I asked on the Discord and Grimdark noted he didn't know of any Ariel, thought it might be a random name. It's probably the girl who you meet as 'Luckie' who has an incredible Intelligence (like 113). Mine was named Scarlett, but I guess she can have any random name.
Luckie? Who is she? Or more importantly, where is she and how do you get her?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
That's the prowler in the depths questline.

Make sure not to ask for money when helping her - it will open up her sex options and eventually her personal quest (which has nothing to do with the prowler but you need to do it first).
Will you add quests to unique slaves you get during combat? Mae, Valkyrie, Akari etc. I sold all of them because they had no quests or unique stuff.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes