kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I thought Aria Bianchi was the best for Arena? Then again she is pretty expensive.
Aria is better as wife imo. She is the most important, powerful, influencial character you can marry. She is a Bianchi and will rule the world in one of the endings probably. She is also intelligent so she can be a great stewardess which increases your business income. Valkyrie isn't that important and has the ideal stats and traits for arena.

Reactions: Canes

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Aria is better as wife imo. She is the most important, powerful, influencial character you can marry. She is a Bianchi and will rule the world in one of the endings probably. She is also intelligent so she can be a great stewardess which increases your business income. Valkyrie isn't that important and has the ideal stats and traits for arena.
Well I've taken ... Eliana as wife so she corrupts the other slaves lol
Does having an intelligent wife give that much more money ?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Household revamp preview screens!

These screenshots show two legacy locations (Lush grove and Scrap heap) and the WORKSHOP upgrade. Note that you can choose to build Stables, Dojos, Brothels or Gardens instead of the smoke-producing buildings in the examples below.

Goes into early-access in roughly 3-4 weeks.

NOTE! VERY ALPHA - layout, texts, art, etc, will most likely be fine-tuned/completely overhauled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Education button is missing from wives. Why we can't educate the wives?

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
I prefer Enya, even if she's a fake tsundere :whistle:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Well I've taken ... Eliana as wife so she corrupts the other slaves lol
Does having an intelligent wife give that much more money ?
Also having an ex-prostitute wife... Yikes.
Jokes aside, she has the best sex stats, she makes a lot of money from prostitution. You waste her potential imo.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Jokes aside, she has the best sex stats, she makes a lot of money from prostitution. You waste her potential imo.
Yeah did it for fun, using the best whore as slavemaster :) , and allowing me to get her pregnant super early as well
Will divorce after the birth and put her back on the street, haha

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
To each their own, but personally I want the story girls to myself. The only ones eligible for prostitution in my house are the nonunique randoms. The rest are mine. I'm leaving money on the table by playing that way but I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Daba

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
To each their own, but personally I want the story girls to myself. The only ones eligible for prostitution in my house are the nonunique randoms. The rest are mine. I'm leaving money on the table by playing that way but I'm fine with that.
But there's a ton of uniques, and whoring a couple girls is useless...
So I went full brothel mode lol

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I think we need some kind of the "freezer" for the main slave-girls. Cryochamber or something like that. At least the option to return them on the markets.

The fact that slaves disapear from the game after selling/releasing them is quite disappointing, considering the fact that many of them have questlines and slots in the house are limited by 8. Maybe transfer them to household division when they reach max affection?
Actualy Nicole is asking to be placed there - she is a worker with profession more complex than whoring, guarding or cleaning...
Yes, there is Retreat, but it`s very expensive and may be acquired long after the point when all slave-quests may be done. Also there could be new quests for those slaves that were sold/released and to complete these quests we'll have to restart the game.
Moreover - why not to hold more than 8 slaves in the house if one can feed them?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes