Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
hello guys, why with the new updates, "The Valkyria" is so hard to meet?
In 4 runs I can't find her anymore.
It was better when it wasn't a random encounter, you could always find her in the same place.
Now it's a miracle to see her even just 1 time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
hello guys, why with the new updates, "The Valkyria" is so hard to meet?
In 4 runs I can't find her anymore.
It was better when it wasn't a random encounter, you could always find her in the same place.
Now it's a miracle to see her even just 1 time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She shows up in the middle of Marston Avenue on day 30. Just make sure to capture her.

Reactions: Kempo

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can you craft hulc/ other armors or is there just the one set scattered throughout the world?
Click the (?) to see the crafting requirements. HULC parts can be bought and they are also rewards in some quests and drops from Tier 7 Bounties that start to appear when you have done 130-150 bounties, I forgot which number exactly. There's a limited number of HULC parts that drop from bounties (~50 HULC parts iirc).

Screenshot 2024-10-02 190432.png
I clicked too fast and skipped Leia Winton. Pain...
Just load an earlier save. Restart the day if you have to. Quickest method to undo your choice.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Click the (?) to see the crafting requirements. HULC parts can be bought and they are also rewards in some quests and drops from Tier 7 Bounties that start to appear when you have done 130-150 bounties, I forgot which number exactly.

View attachment 4091240

Just load an earlier save. Restart the day if you have to. Quickest method to undo your choice.
Oh neat, I need to build the Anvil.
unfortunetely I did this a long time ago. Need to either save edit or roll back like 100 days...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh neat, I need to build the Anvil.
unfortunetely I did this a long time ago. Need to either save edit or roll back like 100 days...
Grim might put her in the Crystal Heights auction in a future update, the free space beside's Adora and Mai Lynn. Discord progress list puts that at 0.8.3.8.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Grim might put her in the Crystal Heights auction in a future update, the free space beside's Adora and Mai Lynn. Discord progress list puts that at 0.8.3.8.
Alright, I can wait. it's not like I dont have enough girls already anyway lol.
I will ask since you seem so well versed. Searching the forum seemed to state that making knives is the best way to level up your skills, is that still the case? Im trying to make hulc armor but only have 30 skill.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Alright, I can wait. it's not like I dont have enough girls already anyway lol.
I will ask since you seem so well versed. Searching the forum seemed to state that making knives is the best way to level up your skills, is that still the case? Im trying to make hulc armor but only have 30 skill.
Crossbow Bolts. Make them one at a time.

Reactions: DrLizardman

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
The US average is indeed a C cup. The US also has a huge obesity problem, heavy use of plastic surgery, and the average age is 39.

I have no idea what the average age of a random slave girl is, but I'm pretty sure it is well below 39, and Ikaanos has many problems but rampant obesity doesn't seem to be one of them. I also haven't seen any breast "enhancement" services offered.

I think it is quite proper to have most of the models have smaller breasts, and personally I prefer it that way.
So, you're basically saying that you are against having variety? Goes against nowadays trend of diversion and inclusion I guess x)

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes