Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Not sure about the meta but my starting willpower for this 280 points character is so cursed. I should probably trade some intelligence for willpower. Or get Unlucky and Sex Addict (and just never buy Evercock). Although...

Screenshot 2024-09-29 212324.png
Screenshot 2024-09-29 212336.png

Askwad

Apr 10, 2019
Probably been asked before but I can't find an answer. How can I fix the windows clipping on the upper screen? I can't see the top of the screen on chrome or firefox.

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone know why the women in the game don't get pregnant?
Is there a point you have to reach before the event starts? :unsure:

...of course, except for the obvious fact that it requires vaginal sex!

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, thanks for the mod. A small bug. When I set this: cheatAddAutoWinBattleButton to false, mod breaks.
Thanks for letting me know.
It will be fixed in next version.

In the meantime you can fix it yourself by correcting the typo at line 5014 in \Mods\automation_mod\script.js
1727622023892.png

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Probably been asked before but I can't find an answer. How can I fix the windows clipping on the upper screen? I can't see the top of the screen on chrome or firefox.
I just adjust the zoom to 90% or 80% and then fullscreen my browser (F11) or hit the <--> button next to the zoom level to fullscreen.
Screenshot 2024-09-29 231342.png
the same one
Then send your save file so it can be checked. Lower right, wrench button, where you do your save. Save to disk and send that file.

Reactions: Fauno36

kovatsaki

May 29, 2022
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
Please, be so kind and send me a link. Thanks in advance.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
save from my progres
Your standing in the Academy is 2, not 30. Raise it by tutoring Academics or Science to access Seve. Also, you might need to build a gazebo then upgrade it for a pool in your backyard to do pool parties. Your girls are depressed.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 233903.png

I raised your standing to 30 and got Seve to proc instantly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marmar

Zandrel

Mar 15, 2022
Been following this game for some time. Loving the updates and changes, while the music is also a nice one to just relax and sit in the home for.

I am intrigued by the scav bonus to survival, as it makes sense to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
This sort of comments only make yourself look dumb like one of those raging gymbros.

The chance factor serves as mechanics to reflect that better equipment, trainers and extra effort speed up training gains. And also to provide incentive to use these optional elements. Because increased chance to pass the test means statistically more tests passed over time and faster attribute gains, compared to the base performance.

Could it be done differently, sure -- the current mechanics for reading books or crafting could be used instead, where you need to accumulate certain amount of "progress" before training counts as concluded. So each workout session could be filling a progress bar (with trainers, equipment etc filling it faster) and once it's full, you get your point of strength or whatever. Though i suspect some would still rage it's "moronic" they don't just gain that point from every session. And it would be just a different presentation for what the game is already doing.
He might haven chosen unfortunate wording and formulation, but you miss the main point. The base training is still random and not as you state successful by default. Mechanics purely based on random either quickly frustrate players or simply invite to save-scum to circumvent them.

Too many parts are based on this actually. It doesnt really matter if you catch a particular enemy since the actual values are randomly created at process time. Heavy investment in building parts to support training become obsolete if training success is random anyways. The list goes on due to many if not most modifiers and/or procedures are not even ingame but one has to extensively scour the wiki plus this thread to find answers in the most obscure places.

Take something simple as 'Head Chef' ingame. There is no explanation what that means ingame. The natural place to look for it would be skills as the wording implies it is a skill. Nothing there either. Only when you dive into the wiki in the title section (and not the skill section) this becomes answered.

It very often feels like planned obstruction as a player and not like an invitation to enjoy an experience. This creates frustration which the person you reacted to, simply vented. Digging up info is not gameplay.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He might haven chosen unfortunate wording and formulation, but you miss the main point. The base training is still random and not as you state successful by default. Mechanics purely based on random either quickly frustrate players or simply invite to save-scum to circumvent them.
I get the frustration with randomness, i'm not fan of such mechanics myself. It doesn't change the fact the nature of the complaint was frankly, dumb, and based in not understanding how the mechanic works.

Heavy investment in building parts to support training become obsolete if training success is random anyways.
I disagree -- it matters quite a bit if your chance to pass the check is 10% or 50%. Even for individual roll, and especially in the long run with hundred(s) of rolls made, which is what this game is ultimately about. If someone says it doesn't matter because it's random then i have to question if they even understand what "it's random" means in this context.

Take something simple as 'Head Chef' ingame. There is no explanation what that means ingame.
Uhm well, now i have to ask, when did you play this game last time..? Because there's pretty extensive explanation to "Head Chef" in the game as it is now. It's under a button placed next to the "Head Chef" job assignment, just like for every other job assignment in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While there are areas of the game which could indeed use some more info, for the most part i find it self-describing well enough, and much better than many others.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
[...]
Heavy investment in building parts to support training become obsolete if training success is random anyways.
It's not obsolete. Training is done by +rolls and -rolls. A fully upgraded training hall, a statue gift from Aria, hiring a trainer, having high discipline, having brawler traits, having warrior traits, having a certain body type all adds to the roll and makes your training successful.

Having demerits like improper body types (petites suck at raising their STR beyond a certain point but excel at raising their dexterity, while herculeans absolutely suck at dexterity training), having already high stat of the current stat you are training, etc, adds penalty rolls.

Reactions: ffive

JGucci

Jan 12, 2019
Did anyone manage to kill the void beast? I got sorta close but I wonder what the strat is to kill it
Max DEX, wear combat weave, dodge

EDIT:
Just tried this again, apparently I just got really lucky on my first try.
There isn't any trick to it, but train up if needed. Master of War and especially Master Tactician help a lot in endgame fights.
You might get lucky so that it spreads out damage before incapacitating any teammates.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Depends on the max DEX. 130 would probably still take some hits. Petites can go much higher than that so a fully trained team of very petite and petite girls could deal with it easily. But that takes time. I wonder if my herculeans with HULC armor, greatswords, and two miniguns could do it. I still have not started prowler 3 because it has a unique NPC I have to catch and I do not care to have him in my house just yet. I should try it now, kill the beast, and then roll back the save to keep that unique guy open.

4.50 star(s) 137 Votes