TripleMe

Oct 27, 2023
i have a save game on previous version , do a need to start a new game?
Usually saves will be transferred to the new version, or you can "save to disk" on the old version and then "load from disk" in the new one. But then you won't be able to use new traits etc...

For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
If I could humbly ask for the coveted dm aswell? Thank you.

blue_barbarian

Feb 4, 2023
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
Can you hit me with the link as well bro? Thanks homie :)

Helliz

Jan 19, 2019
I would like to test your Tier change and incest patch, but I can't dm you :)

ashwo1

Jun 2, 2022
If you have time could you send me a copy?Thank you

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Expected to work with any recent version of the game, including latest public version 0.8.3.6 (and hopefully also future non public versions).
Mod backlog is currently on hold due to high workload IRL.
Hey, thanks for the mod. A small bug. When I set this: cheatAddAutoWinBattleButton to false, mod breaks.

Reactions: Porrvald

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Realised I deleted my save so I have to start over. 2 questions: 1. are there any "meta" builds for regular starts 2. If you choose not to "enslave" Aisha can you still get her?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Realised I deleted my save so I have to start over. 2 questions: 1. are there any "meta" builds for regular starts 2. If you choose not to "enslave" Aisha can you still get her?
Oh, grim answered this in discord once. No. If you free Aisha during your raid in her apartment (after talking with the Hamilton chief) instead of enslaving her, she's gone.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So two of the new starter perks, one makes you unable to have business with "evil" factions and the other has a family... what does a family do? just roleplay? and for the business, only matters for house carroza no?

BigKraterG

Jul 23, 2024
I will be grateful if you help me with that.. pls send me DM.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So two of the new starter perks, one makes you unable to have business with "evil" factions and the other has a family... what does a family do? just roleplay? and for the business, only matters for house carroza no?
Based on the description, Lawful prevents you from investing into House Carozza, into the bandit faction in the Underworld, into Gero Falkenstein's business, and into the Wrool Cat Wranglers in Procoms.

Family Man starts you with three NPCs: your wife and her kids. Your wife uses one of the random girls and you can even change her girlid if you want. Your son and daughter uses the old pre-0.8.3 children render (was it Av35, I'm not sure, check your pics folder). If your starting age is lower than 30, the kids are not yours. You can set your wife's name and focus by fiddling with the red text last time I tried it. Combat Focus for example has a 50% chance of her rolling Brawler and another 50% to get Crackshot.
can someone make a mod to stop training failure, that shit is so retarded
Training what and where? Did you hit the 120 or 130 caps on STR/DEX/Melee/Ranged?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Based on the description, Lawful prevents you from investing into House Carozza, into the bandit faction in the Underworld, into Gero Falkenstein's business, and into the Wrool Cat Wranglers in Procoms.

Family Man starts you with three NPCs: your wife and her kids. Your wife uses one of the random girls and you can even change her girlid if you want. Your son and daughter uses the old pre-0.8.3 children render (was it Av35, I'm not sure, check your pics folder). If your starting age is lower than 30, the kids are not yours. You can set your wife's name and focus by fiddling with the red text last time I tried it. Combat Focus for example has a 50% chance of her rolling Brawler and another 50% to get Crackshot.

Training what and where? Did you hit the 120 or 130 caps on STR/DEX/Melee/Ranged?
its the damn retarded dice roll just remove it and let people gain stat normally why the hell training become a gamble. You train in a group of 4, with people around the same stats. 3 passes but then retarded dice roll decides to give one a failure, then you reload and try again now a different person get the failure, repeated that enough of time and you'll probably want to bash the face of the one responsible for that retard training mechanic.

Last edited:

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
its the damn retarded dice roll just remove it and let people gain stat normally why the hell training become a gamble. You train in a group of 4, with people around the same stats. 3 passes but then retarded dice roll decides to give one a failure, then you reload and try again now a different person get the failure, repeated that enough of time and you'll probably want to bash the face of the one responsible for that retard training mechanic.
RNG is often misunderstood by many developers. The inflation of 'rogue-like' titles the last decade or so has left many with the impression, it is THE tool to use, while it is actually the poor man's choice for a mechanic. Re-playability can be achieved in other ways as easily. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I also explain why: The training is already limited to very few attempts per day. A much easier and more rewarding way to implement this would be, to either prolong a training unit to eat up a very long time period, or deplete a lot of stamina instead. Making only the additional choices like hiring a trainer being based on RNG makes more sense overall, as those are supposed to be 'bonus' choices to enhance the base outcome.

Reactions: doujinftw
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes