Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Just a random question for any of those that have tried it:

Is the new disadvantage "Sex Addict" just free points, like it seems to be based on the description?

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Just a random question for any of those that have tried it:

Is the new disadvantage "Sex Addict" just free points, like it seems to be based on the description?
Unlucky, Haunted and imo Debt are free points. I feel like Sex Addict is way too much, you recover sexual appetite fast in this game so you'd always be running around with a debuff.
I think Gluttony might be easy to mantain honestly but I've never taken it.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
I already did, you just need to use search function... Well I'll help you this time

EDIT: Nvm I need to update the patch for the new version, I'll release it soon together with the Change Tier patch
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)

EDIT: Since the dm I've got to replied passed two digits, and not to mention notifications of people asking for me to pm them instead, from now on I'll only replied the dm since I got life too and can't answer everyone request for pm, thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

WalterJazz

Jan 18, 2018
Since V.8.3.6c has released, for anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", few have already tested and it works like a charm ;)
Tried to DM you for Tier Change, but it won't let me start a conversation with you. Not sure if that's because of a setting on your end, or because I'm labeled as "new".

bigblackhorse97

Aug 23, 2019
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
Can you pm me the download please, cus i can't start a conversation with you.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.6c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Some Homeless Ghost

Jun 4, 2017
Could you also do the same for me, as I also can't start a conversation with you.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What is the easiest way to train blacksmithing? Do all items give the same amount of XP?

Also, aside from beds that let you put more people in a room does furniture bought at the carpenter have any mechanical effect?
1.) Crossbow bolts. Produce them one at a time. Their materials are dirt cheap and they are produced fast.
2.) Book shelves, when placed on a room, has a chance to improve the education of that room's occupants.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1.) Crossbow bolts. Produce them one at a time. Their materials are dirt cheap and they are produced fast.
Incidentally, this is probably an oversight/bug -- since other ammo types (project id 20-25) are excluded from being able to raise smithing/artisan skills, presumably to avoid this "easy to spam" effect:
Code:
<<if $addey lte 18 or $addey gte 28>>''Your Blacksmithing skill has increased (+1)!<<set $blacksmith+=1>><</if>>
<<if $addey lte 18 or $addey gte 38 or $addey is 30>>''Your Artisan skill has increased (+1)!<<set $artisan+=1>><</if>>
but bolts avoid this because their project id (44) places them after bunch of other, advanced equipment which is allowed to increase the skill.

alesci89

Nov 26, 2018
Could you also help me with a dm?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Speaking of bugs.

The daily change log fails to show changes in NPC's willpower, because it's checking non-existent variable:
Code:
<<if _chs.state gte 1>>
<<if _chs.will isnot _chs2.will>>
<<if _name is _chs.girlname and _named isnot true>><<set _named to true>><div class="uppernocut">''_chs.girlname''</div><br><</if>>
<div class="padd20left"><li>
''WILLPOWER:'' <<set _ch to _chs.willpower>><<set _ch-=_chs2.willpower>> <<if _ch gte 1>>+<</if>>_ch.<br><<set _aff to true>></li>
</div>
<</if>>
<</if>>
The second line should be testing difference between .willpower fields instead of non-existing .will

CreepyCannibal

Nov 8, 2019
In regards to your offer, I too would like the download, if you can find it within your heart. Thank you very much in advance!

kkpotamo

May 1, 2019
Could you DM me the link too? Thanks ^_^

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Unlucky, Haunted and imo Debt are free points. I feel like Sex Addict is way too much, you recover sexual appetite fast in this game so you'd always be running around with a debuff.
I mean, normally having Normal Craving has no penalties, AFAIK, and Strong Craving is only social skills IIRC.

So if the perk only added penalties at Strong Craving and onwards, it'd be a no brainer for me.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes