QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there any use for the prowlers I capture other than selling them to the institute? Basically I don't want to lock my self out of any content due to greed.

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
The good old saying: Teach a man to fish and he never goes hungry again. People need to learn and understand why and how to earn money in general and not just follow a given path. The game currently does a poor job in explaining the various levels of gear and knowledge, when it hands out quests. So newer players (myself included in my first run) believe they are 'supposed/encouraged' to follow that quest. Locations have been walled by level of influence and the same isnt true for these quests. I literally spend more time reading the wiki constantly than actually playing the game in the beginning - which is simply bad given that we are talking about html which can link and use tooltips etc.
Paradox Games.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
ffive
I haven't tried the new version yet, but in version 0.8.3.5 I changed the code to follow the order I have them set in the NPC Menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also added code inside the Conclude passage so that $npc2 would have various stats (eg Affection, Happiness) capped already to prevent seeing massive drops in the log.

Reactions: ffive

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Paradox Games.
I am an avid Paradox gamer and thus should be hardened - which is why I made the comment in the first place ;) This game has info all over the place which points to lack of a design goal. If mechanics get tweaked , twisted and modified on the fly and elements get juggled wherever there is place somewhere, it confuses but doesnt help. I am currently condensing the wiki into a simple guide, as half of the wiki is just repeating the ingame texts but not giving any real insights.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Is there any use for the prowlers I capture other than selling them to the institute? Basically I don't want to lock my self out of any content due to greed.
I hate cheating myself but there is a way to achieve the same with just some save scumming.

- Either dont capture the prowlers to begin with and leave that area alone until you can get paid for them
- or use save scumming when you want to process girls you captured. Currently the chars are created after you press 'process' in that window. This means you can reload whenever the quick sell sum isn't appealing. If patient and greedy enough, you can get quick sell amounts of 8000 for a girl.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Unlucky, Haunted and imo Debt are free points. I feel like Sex Addict is way too much, you recover sexual appetite fast in this game so you'd always be running around with a debuff.
I think Gluttony might be easy to mantain honestly but I've never taken it.
Yeah for me eventually it seems like your sex cravings increase pretty fast so I don't like the penalty from that with Sex Addict. For me the no brainer disadvantages are Unlucky, Debt, and Haunted. If you take Mountain Man as a benefit then I think Stiffness is another no brainer since you can't train dex to a relevant level anyway, capping it at 70 doesn't really cost you anything.

Personally I like the stim allergy disadvantage as well although that one is definitely painful in the early game. Once you get duraplate, a healing implant, and have a good quartermaster and a few nurses it's not a big deal unless you do multiple back to back battles where MC is taking heavy damage. The only scenario that comes to mind for that is the Rebellion fights but by that time you should have the occult powers anyway which gives you an alternate way to heal.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
I am not a native speaker myself, but '... you guys can DM me ...' clearly means you DM the other person ;)
It's okay haha, these guys were the ones who can't start conversation yet coz they haven't posted five times iirc, I tried my best to respond to everyone asking as best as I could coz I just wanna share happiness to people who want to try the MoR Enhanced trait and to satisfy people kinks like I mentioned on my post that I included my Incest Patch before, it's saddens me to know that ppl gave up on this masterpiece coz it prevent incest with each update lol

Reactions: nal654321
Feb 24, 2022
ffive
I haven't tried the new version yet, but in version 0.8.3.5 I changed the code to follow the order I have them set in the NPC Menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also added code inside the Conclude passage so that $npc2 would have various stats (eg Affection, Happiness) capped already to prevent seeing massive drops in the log.
thanks

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes