kawabunga

Dec 9, 2017
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
Can you give me the link too? Thank you!

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
its the damn retarded dice roll just remove it and let people gain stat normally why the hell training become a gamble. You train in a group of 4, with people around the same stats. 3 passes but then retarded dice roll decides to give one a failure, then you reload and try again now a different person get the failure, repeated that enough of time and you'll probably want to bash the face of the one responsible for that retard training mechanic.
Pressing CTRL+R in the training window is not that big of a hassle, IMO.

Also, at higher stats it's best to just accept that sometimes someone will fail. I'll take gladly a success for myself and 3/4 followers.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Based on the description, Lawful prevents you from investing into House Carozza, into the bandit faction in the Underworld, into Gero Falkenstein's business, and into the Wrool Cat Wranglers in Procoms.

Family Man starts you with three NPCs: your wife and her kids. Your wife uses one of the random girls and you can even change her girlid if you want. Your son and daughter uses the old pre-0.8.3 children render (was it Av35, I'm not sure, check your pics folder). If your starting age is lower than 30, the kids are not yours. You can set your wife's name and focus by fiddling with the red text last time I tried it. Combat Focus for example has a 50% chance of her rolling Brawler and another 50% to get Crackshot.

Training what and where? Did you hit the 120 or 130 caps on STR/DEX/Melee/Ranged?
House Carozza does not give you anything special right? just income or you can kill them?

Marmar

Oct 14, 2017
Seve Pásztor how to get her.

Is it possible to have sex with my daughters? in this version you can now go to the bathroom with them for oral sex

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Pressing CTRL+R in the training window is not that big of a hassle, IMO.

Also, at higher stats it's best to just accept that sometimes someone will fail. I'll take gladly a success for myself and 3/4 followers.
yeh well i don't accept that, so i ask for a mod

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So just a heads up, unsure if it's reported but Ainar's ammo pack is not working (he's using my ar ammo) not sure if it's because I did the start where you can get him early or not, but he should be bringing his own.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
RNG is often misunderstood by many developers. The inflation of 'rogue-like' titles the last decade or so has left many with the impression, it is THE tool to use, while it is actually the poor man's choice for a mechanic. Re-playability can be achieved in other ways as easily. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I also explain why: The training is already limited to very few attempts per day. A much easier and more rewarding way to implement this would be, to either prolong a training unit to eat up a very long time period, or deplete a lot of stamina instead. Making only the additional choices like hiring a trainer being based on RNG makes more sense overall, as those are supposed to be 'bonus' choices to enhance the base outcome.
if any of the gymbros goes to gym just to have per chance to gain, they'll be on roid rage constantly, the entire training base on chance is moronic, people work on their body they get stronger faster period.

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
So just a heads up, unsure if it's reported but Ainar's ammo pack is not working (he's using my ar ammo) not sure if it's because I did the start where you can get him early or not, but he should be bringing his own.
If you are playing dying world there was something about it in the changelog that it stops working under 10 prosperity, had to look it up again because it's not mentioned in the discription.

edit: dying world not grimdark

Reactions: Fauno36

NootNootVIII

Jan 24, 2020
For anyone who wants Tier Change (so you can play the MoR Enhanced start, traits, and quests) + Incest Patch, you guys can DM me since I will not post it because "reasons", I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. ;)
Please could you DM me it, since I'm a degenerate lurker with no posts? :)

Yakel79

Feb 4, 2021
If you would be so kind as to share it with me I would be very grateful. Could you DM me the link too? Thanks!!!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
its the damn retarded dice roll just remove it and let people gain stat normally why the hell training become a gamble. You train in a group of 4, with people around the same stats. 3 passes but then retarded dice roll decides to give one a failure, then you reload and try again now a different person get the failure, repeated that enough of time and you'll probably want to bash the face of the one responsible for that retard training mechanic.
Alright, no need to threaten violence on the internet. We know you statistically cannot follow it up. Upload your start_game.html. I can probably get your training rolls to succeed more, up to caps, once I get home later. I'll increase the rolls for if their discipline is high, if your training room is upgraded, and if you use a trainer and press the push it. Then I'll add some roll malus on the caps to prevent going over the cap.
Seve Pásztor how to get her.
Academy standing 30+ and House power value of 15+.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
If you are playing dying world there was something about it in the changelog that it stops working under 10 prosperity, had to look it up again because it's not mentioned in the discription.

edit: dying world not grimdark
Ahh yea that would be it. guess I missed that. thanks.

Has anyone tried the stim allergy? I figure later game it wont suck too much with health + healing implants but early game would be hard.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Academy standing 30+ and House power value of 15+.
my house power is 102 and academy standings 42.
Check the version at the start of the game.
Screenshot 2024-09-29 204258.png
If it is 0.8.3.6, save to disk and send your savefile here. I'll check it and pass it to bug-reports if there's something wrong.

Oziy

Apr 5, 2022
Hello, can you give me a link to the patch for leveling up in Masters of Raana? I would be very grateful!

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah for me eventually it seems like your sex cravings increase pretty fast so I don't like the penalty from that with Sex Addict. For me the no brainer disadvantages are Unlucky, Debt, and Haunted. If you take Mountain Man as a benefit then I think Stiffness is another no brainer since you can't train dex to a relevant level anyway, capping it at 70 doesn't really cost you anything.

Personally I like the stim allergy disadvantage as well although that one is definitely painful in the early game. Once you get duraplate, a healing implant, and have a good quartermaster and a few nurses it's not a big deal unless you do multiple back to back battles where MC is taking heavy damage. The only scenario that comes to mind for that is the Rebellion fights but by that time you should have the occult powers anyway which gives you an alternate way to heal.
The "meta" might be real because like I said in the post you quoted, I also think those 3 disadvantages are easy picks. What I didn't mention is that I ALSO take Stimpack Allergy. I just didn't recommend it because if you're new to the game and don't know about nurses and other healing sources it might be too much.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if any of the gymbros goes to gym just to have per chance to gain, they'll be on roid rage constantly, the entire training base on chance is moronic, people work on their body they get stronger faster period.
This sort of comments only make yourself look dumb like one of those raging gymbros.

The chance factor serves as mechanics to reflect that better equipment, trainers and extra effort speed up training gains. And also to provide incentive to use these optional elements. Because increased chance to pass the test means statistically more tests passed over time and faster attribute gains, compared to the base performance.

Could it be done differently, sure -- the current mechanics for reading books or crafting could be used instead, where you need to accumulate certain amount of "progress" before training counts as concluded. So each workout session could be filling a progress bar (with trainers, equipment etc filling it faster) and once it's full, you get your point of strength or whatever. Though i suspect some would still rage it's "moronic" they don't just gain that point from every session. And it would be just a different presentation for what the game is already doing.

4.50 star(s) 137 Votes