John Bishop

Formerly 'JohnKing15555'
May 16, 2023
So.. I was unlucky enough to get this Character as my Son, The most ugliest dude ever. Even my own personal pack I feel like he was just still ugly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now my boy is finally looking the part like his Papa to break hearts, hymens, and be the next master of Raana.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hmm, there a way to get more points at the start of the game?
I don't really wanna mess with cheats per se here, just wanna select some options "officially".

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hmm, there a way to get more points at the start of the game?
I don't really wanna mess with cheats per se here, just wanna select some options "officially".
Well, there's more Disadvantage traits now to grant you more points and these traits can easy to work around with over the traits that puts a maximum limit to your stats. Aside from that, the other official way is through the MoR Enhanced start for tier 4 subscribers (which starts you with 750 points) or for anyone who managed to get that t4 leak from 0.8.3.4. You can always use the start_game.html from that to create a new character then port him to the new version. That version is missing the newly introduced starting traits though (e.g. Mountain Man, Taskmaster, God's Chosen, etc.).

I am not sure if I am reading the quotes around "officially" in your post correctly but if if you are asking for cheats, it is the same as it's always been.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Well, there's more Disadvantage traits now to grant you more points and these traits can easy to work around with over the traits that puts a maximum limit to your stats. Aside from that, the other official way is through the MoR Enhanced start for tier 4 subscribers (which starts you with 750 points) or for anyone who managed to get that t4 leak from 0.8.3.4. You can always use the start_game.html from that to create a new character then port him to the new version. That version is missing the newly introduced starting traits though (e.g. Mountain Man, Taskmaster, God's Chosen, etc.).

I am not sure if I am reading the quotes around "officially" in your post correctly but if if you are asking for cheats, it is the same as it's always been.
Yeah, by "officially", I meant I didn't want to put in any cheats and actually select the traits and options, instead of putting them in by console.
Idk, I'm weird like that.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Didn't realize MoR Enhanced was a Tier 4+ exclusive thing... cause everything else locked behind it is fine but locking Family Man content behind paywall feels like a dick move from the developer and not just the easy starts of the game and modification stuff which are fine to keep behind paywall.
Kind of artificially limits the roleplay aspect of this game which is its biggest draw.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Didn't realize MoR Enhanced was a Tier 4+ exclusive thing... cause everything else locked behind it is fine but locking Family Man content behind paywall feels like a dick move from the developer and not just the easy starts of the game and modification stuff which are fine to keep behind paywall.
Family man, just like other MoR Enhanced traits, is a glorified "cheat" to skip something that you're supposed to *do* while playing the game. But I understand it might look like a greedy cash grab. ;) You can easily get Family Man on any MoR version by setting "mcfam to 100" and "addfam to true" in the console while standing in Redhaven and then just enter your home. The family will be instantly added to your household. Any tweaks done in the popup are also applied to that family.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Family man, just like other MoR Enhanced traits, is a glorified "cheat" to skip something that you're supposed to *do* while playing the game. But I understand it might look like a greedy cash grab. ;) You can easily get Family Man on any MoR version by setting "mcfam to 100" and "addfam to true" in the console while standing in Redhaven and then just enter your home. The family will be instantly added to your household. Any tweaks done in the popup are also applied to that family.
Sorry bout that I thought that was part of the content with new stuff added in and not a glorified skip button, my bad.

Reactions: GD-studios

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What is the easiest way to train blacksmithing? Do all items give the same amount of XP?

Also, aside from beds that let you put more people in a room does furniture bought at the carpenter have any mechanical effect?

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, by "officially", I meant I didn't want to put in any cheats and actually select the traits and options, instead of putting them in by console.
Idk, I'm weird like that.
You can edit the html file to change how many points you get at the start if you want to just select stuff.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What is the easiest way to train blacksmithing? Do all items give the same amount of XP?
There's no "xp" per se. When you complete an item the game performs couple of random rolls, one for blacksmithing and one for artisanship. The values of these rolls are adjusted by some factors (your current skill, item crafted) and if resulting value is low enough you get a skill bump.

The actual easiest way would be to just punch desired number in the variable that holds your MC's skill, if you're just going to mindlessly grind. If you want to do it "legally" then simple knives would probably maximize your odds, in terms of how many rolls you can get per day of work. While there's some bonus when crafting things like automatic rifles or plasma rifles, i'm not sure if they'd offset the extra time and materials involved.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I do not get it why leave quests in "work in progress" and release new content, i mean would it not make sense to finish all the quests

before we get new stuff, brother quest WIP, library quest WIP, at least 150 female npc have the same random generated images.

Discord:

1727531626870.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of crafting, could we maybe have the slave collar added to the list of items we can make? Because it's kind of silly we can craft full harness and necklaces, but not a collar which is like, a simpler version of the two.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes