Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Why isn't the new update on Mega anymore? Is there reason I'm not seeing Mega an option in many of the new updates anymore?

Hey, here's a screenshot of the latest post on Discord by GD-estudios:

1727481493002.png

I'm leaving you the link to the public folder where the modified file is and also just the html for those who already downloaded it:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I do not get it why leave quests in "work in progress" and release new content, i mean would it not make sense to finish all the quests

before we get new stuff, brother quest WIP, library quest WIP, at least 150 female npc have the same random generated images.

Reactions: M1keXL

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I do not get it why leave quests in "work in progress" and release new content, i mean would it not make sense to finish all the quests

before we get new stuff, brother quest WIP, library quest WIP, at least 150 female npc have the same random generated images.
They are old quests by old characters slowly being resolved. Aria, Averil, the conclusion of prowlers, and the ability to add Tori to your house. Poor girl has been in Virax since I started playing, back in December 2023 when we could only fit 8 girls in the house. The "new one" is Seve, and even she is a subscriber tier requests from some time ago according to one of the progress posts.

Last edited:

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
On one hand, that's mostly referring to generic girls and they are slowly getting basic set of sex renders. Right now Av136, the white haired elfin girl, won the poll to have renders. Before that it was Av126. Before that Av170, Av134, Av113, etc. On the other hand, with regards to scripted slaves, some girls seem to be more favored than others which can lead to some girls feeling left behind since there's only one developer for this game. There is a couple of people on the discord assisting with the new combat backgrounds for example, or creating faction-themed random male NPCs and a couple of female NPCs via image editing. There is one person that creates new fully rendered female NPCs (Av179 and Av180) as a fan project that did get added to the game. But those are passion projects.

As for quests, they are old quests by old characters slowly being resolved. Aria, Averil, the conclusion of prowlers, and the ability to add Tori to your house. The "new one" is Seve, and even she is a subscriber tier requests from way back according to one of the progress posts.
Hi I wanna ask if it's alright if I share the method to change tier (so you can use MoR Enhanced) and activate tier 2 quest in here, I've been withholding from sharing it for "reasons" and only share incest patch (to add some kinks), but since there is a tier4+ version shared here before and the new version introduced New MoR Enhanced traits and people wanting to try it out, I guess it's okay for me to share it now?

The_Mind_Bottler

Sep 26, 2024
Hi I wanna ask if it's alright if I share the method to change tier (so you can use MoR Enhanced) and activate tier 2 quest in here, I've been withholding from sharing it for "reasons" and only share incest patch (to add some kinks), but since there is a tier4+ version shared here before and the new version introduced New MoR Enhanced traits and people wanting to try it out, I guess it's okay for me to share it now?
Incest patch would be great. Thanks.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Incest patch would be great. Thanks.
I already did, you just need to use search function... Well I'll help you this time
I just returned to play this game after quite awhile, and saw this cheat scripts on front page, so first thanks for sharing this, and I got a good news for you in case you still hoping for an incest patch here it is, I've already updated and tested it on the latest version and it works like a charm. If you need further instruction on how to apply it in case it didn't work for you, you can start a conversation with me by clicking on my profile and I'll try to help you as best as I could.
EDIT: Nvm I need to update the patch for the new version, I'll release it soon together with the Change Tier patch

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Why ask me? I am not in-charge of anything. I just answer gameplay questions and questions that were answered in the Discord.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Why ask me? I am not in-charge of anything. I just answer gameplay questions and questions that were answered in the Discord.
You're pretty reputable here and very active so I know my answer will be replied soon lol, well I guess I got my answer then. I'll post it soon ;)
Edit: Since version 0836c will release in about 3-4 hours, I will wait for it before posting the updated Incest+Tier patch

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes