ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The 35000 dolars girl quest gives me frustration. How to get so much money in so little time? I have near 10k, can´t get more.
Note, there's no time limit to that quest. I've made the same mistake at first, trying to make money as fast as i could... but it turns out it's just quest text that can be a bit misleading.

As for making money, capturing randomly generated opponents and selling them as slaves is pretty good source. There's also money to be made in the arena, as well as bounties and selling more advanced weapons you can get from enemies.

Reactions: Mareares

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
A suggestion if I may about marriage and wives. I think an official mistress title would be interesting. Something akin to the Herald that integrates influence mechanics. Or alternatively, for multiple marriages, something that denotes hierarchy between spouses. A "first" wife would be an influence boon if certain stats are high, or a drain if they are not. A "second" wife would be become unhappy if the "first" is below her in stats and status and so on.
Basically something that spices up polygamy a bit, or at least some kind of distinction for roleplay's sake. After all, I can't be the only to want Aria to be a first among equal?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
The 35000 dolars girl quest gives me frustration. How to get so much money in so little time? I have near 10k, can´t get more.
Also is there a way to remove the Tier 2 office quest? It´s annoying to remember everytime you open the journal that you are not a supporter.
Think of this quest as a natural guidance for your progression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
A suggestion if I may about marriage and wives. I think an official mistress title would be interesting. Something akin to the Herald that integrates influence mechanics. Or alternatively, for multiple marriages, something that denotes hierarchy between spouses. A "first" wife would be an influence boon if certain stats are high, or a drain if they are not. A "second" wife would be become unhappy if the "first" is below her in stats and status and so on.
Basically something that spices up polygamy a bit, or at least some kind of distinction for roleplay's sake. After all, I can't be the only to want Aria to be a first among equal?
There is an easy way to roleplay this by using the existing mechanics. Change your religion accordingly to limit the number of spouses. Once you exceed this limit, you get a hefty daily malus in influence you have to work against by other means.

Reactions: The_Mind_Bottler

The_Mind_Bottler

Sep 26, 2024
As long as it’s entirely optional, then this would be a great addition for those who want it.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
No rush. Slowly earn influence until you can hit 6k. Sell random NPCs in batches ( though it's missing Helo atm). Keep non-unique males and females with the Workaholic trait as long as they do not have the Addiction trait. You could use 10 of them. Build a gazebo in your backyard and upgrade it once for the pool. Hold pool parties to raise their affection up. You can also hold dinner events once per day, between 4pm to 8pm. Assign some maids, turn off floor crawlers, select all guys, and do some socializing and joking. It can raise their affection. Improve your combat team and start the Kasey Park Temple of Yidhra and the space hulk quests.

Now this is important: you can capture and sell prowlers for a fixed price ($7,500 each). Temple of Yidhra has three of them and you can capture all 3. Bring whipping canes to do the last hit and make sure you have enough rope. The Kasey Park space marines are also processed as prowlers. You will know why when you talk to the female you can capture from that quest. You need the 6k influence to sell them. To sell them, visit the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City once, at 6k influence, and they will send you a slave request (Project Erebos). Now you can sell prowlers. Go back to your house, go to NPC Menu, click the prowler's image ---> Actions ---> Project Erebos and sell them. You can use this money (and take a $25k loan from the Crystal Heights bank) to invest in your income (or buy Aria if you want).

The best way to invest this income is to build a Workshop, set it to Manufacturing, and assign the 10 workaholic slaves to it via the Jobs and Titles page in the NPC Menu page 3-5. Assign a Foreman too. Leave it for one day and it will generate production points. Buy discounted materials from Aimee's Goods and use the production points generated to manufacture knives. Sell the knives to the market next to your house. You can proceed to other items later, rifles or auto rifles in Hamah Bay. Upgrade your workshop if you can, especially the top bar of upgrades. You do not need more than one Workshop. I am doing fine with one, but some people will go for two or three, some people will want none (Averil's quest reward, Zapin Fields, where you can produce a lot of food is an alternative). Either way, the money from the prowlers and the loan can get you a decent start. One workshop just means you would not lack for money and can easily get Aria in days after building one.

Last edited:

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
No rush. Slowly earn influence until you can hit 6k. Sell random NPCs in batches ( though it's missing Helo atm). Keep non-unique males and females with the Workaholic trait as long as they do not have the Addiction trait. You could use 10 of them. Build a gazebo in your backyard and upgrade it once for the pool. Hold pool parties to raise their affection up. You can also hold dinner events once per day, between 4pm to 8pm. Assign some maids, turn off floor crawlers, select all guys, and do some socializing and joking. It can raise their affection. Improve your combat team and start the Kasey Park Temple of Yidhra and the space hulk quests.

Now this is important: you can capture and sell prowlers for a fixed price ($7,500 each). Temple of Yidhra has three of them and you can capture all 3. Bring whipping canes to do the last hit and make sure you have enough rope. The Kasey Park space marines are also processed as prowlers. You will know why when you talk to the female you can capture from that quest. You need the 6k influence to sell them. To sell them, visit the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City once, at 6k influence, and they will send you a slave request (Project Erebos). Now you can sell prowlers. Go back to your house, go to NPC Menu, click the prowler's image ---> Actions ---> Project Erebos and sell them. You can use this money (and take a $25k loan from the Crystal Heights bank) to invest in your income (or buy Aria if you want).

The best way to invest this income is to build a Workshop, set it to Manufacturing, and assign the 10 workaholic slaves to it via the Jobs and Titles page in the NPC Menu page 3-5. Assign a Foreman too. Leave it for one day and it will generate production points. Buy discounted materials from Aimee's Goods and use the production points generated to manufacture knives. Sell the knives to the market next to your house. You can proceed to other items later, rifles or auto rifles in Hamah Bay. Upgrade your workshop if you can, especially the top bar of upgrades. You do not need more than one Workshop. I am doing fine with one, but some people will go for two or three, some people will want none (Averil's quest reward, Zapin Fields, where you can produce a lot of food is an alternative). Either way, the money from the prowlers and the loan can get you a decent start. One workshop just means you would not lack for money and can easily get Aria in days after building one.
With all due respect: This suggestion requires an investment of 50k just for the 2 buildings Gazebo and Workshop (for something that requires 35k to begin with) and is the exact reason, why so many struggle understanding the main problem. I personally dont think this is a valid suggestion for a newer player but a strategy for an intermediate to professional, because it requires understanding of many different mechanics first. This lack of understanding is why people quit or feel frustrated, not just the lack of money for a specific task.

The good old saying: Teach a man to fish and he never goes hungry again. People need to learn and understand why and how to earn money in general and not just follow a given path. The game currently does a poor job in explaining the various levels of gear and knowledge, when it hands out quests. So newer players (myself included in my first run) believe they are 'supposed/encouraged' to follow that quest. Locations have been walled by level of influence and the same isnt true for these quests. I literally spend more time reading the wiki constantly than actually playing the game in the beginning - which is simply bad given that we are talking about html which can link and use tooltips etc.

While I do understand that you meant to be helpful with your post, I think all you do is reiterate one given strategy which requires a lot of knowledge about certain mobs , their location etc.

John Bishop

Formerly 'JohnKing15555'
May 16, 2023
Looks really clean man. inter_formal2 in particular made that girl go from derp to heartbreaker. I guess you can post your work in discord. There is a great "community & content" folder with a dedicated following over there.
Thanks man! Yeah in talks with GD-Studios. Hopefully I get to join the discord ;)

This looks really good! And I'd love for a more complete rendering/image set that includes Sandman's pack!

P.S. When you say 0845, you mean 0835 right? Or is there some advanced version of MoR we aren't privvy to? ;)
Oops, Yeah what I meant was 0835. My bad haha.

Those are stunningly beautiful. It might sound counterintuitive, but that's kind of my problem with Sandman's images too. It makes no sense that every woman you run into is drop-dead gorgeous.

Don't take that as a dig aimed at you. That's quality work from you. It's just that I personally like the varied mix of pretty and plain-looking women the base image set provides and have been hoping someone would replicate that aspect in an image set mod.
No Worries man! totally understand, The thing about AI is that everything generated is set to be "gorgeous" it takes way more effort to make a character Ugly than to make a beautiful one. What I did in my image packs I've tried to make it as close to the original as possible with alot of trial and error. Take a look here for some that I put way more effort to make it seem "basic"

"It's not the women who are gorgeous, it's the opulence of my noble house that makes them seem so."

:whistle::coffee:
More gorgeous girls for your harem then.

These look fantastic. With 0836 dropping tomorrow. I hope you can this compatible.
I guess it should be compatible, it does nothing functionality wise. Just replacing images.
These do look really good, amazing work.
Thanks!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
With all due respect: This suggestion requires an investment of 50k just for the 2 buildings Gazebo and Workshop (for something that requires 35k to begin with) and is the exact reason, why so many struggle understanding the main problem. I personally dont think this is a valid suggestion for a newer player but a strategy for an intermediate to professional, because it requires understanding of many different mechanics first. This lack of understanding is why people quit or feel frustrated, not just the lack of money for a specific task.

The good old saying: Teach a man to fish and he never goes hungry again. People need to learn and understand why and how to earn money in general and not just follow a given path. The game currently does a poor job in explaining the various levels of gear and knowledge, when it hands out quests. So newer players (myself included in my first run) believe they are 'supposed/encouraged' to follow that quest. Locations have been walled by level of influence and the same isnt true for these quests. I literally spend more time reading the wiki constantly than actually playing the game in the beginning - which is simply bad given that we are talking about html which can link and use tooltips etc.

While I do understand that you meant to be helpful with your post, I think all you do is reiterate one given strategy which requires a lot of knowledge about certain mobs , their location etc.
It's an investment for everything Aria. The Space Marines in Kasey Park are unmissable and the Temple of Yidhra is in the wiki. I'm teaching a man how to build a fish pond.

Anyway, he can always use prowler money to buy Aria immediately if he wants. He can always build the workshop later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
By the way where can you find that brunette mercenary in the example of ai enhanced images? Is it patreon locked? I've never seen her.

John Bishop

Formerly 'JohnKing15555'
May 16, 2023
By the way where can you find that brunette mercenary in the example of ai enhanced images? Is it patreon locked? I've never seen her.
Mind linking the post? Might have seen her. But the thing is, I haven't even completed the game at all! I was playing the game for an estimate of 5 hours, fell in love with the game, installed Sandman Mod, but the background issue was a no no for me. And the male characters were all the original art hence I stopped playing, get my Stable Diffusion and start working. I've just started a new game to get myself into it now.

Reactions: ffive

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh. I just realized. The AI made her rack specifically significantly larger. Also, some slight transparency issue in the fingers. Definitely not that noticeable if you do not know where to look so it's fine.
Screenshot 2024-09-27 184826.png
Brunette? There's no brunette girl in his new post so I assume you mean the old post, specifically this girl: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4096008_inter_aet.png

This is Clea Vallas, a bounty hunter that occassionally appears in Political Events when hitting Conclude Play. No, she is not yet released, even in alpha. And she's not going to be patreon locked.

Reactions: namelessone22

John Bishop

Formerly 'JohnKing15555'
May 16, 2023
Oh. Av180. She's currently a random in auctions. Not sure if she is in 0835. She is definitely in 0836 which is the next public release patch, currently in the final stages of alpha.

EDIT: Actually, Grim just released it now for all tiers in the discord so 0836 will be here in F95 in a bit.
Nice! I would need to go and check every folder to find her HAHAHA, Glad to have you here ;)
I think for most generations there might be some transparency issues as its hard to catch if you're not super focusing on each image. Maybe once I'm able to share the pack there can be like a report channel for me to fix it.

FYI: I made this pack for myself it's not as professional as Sandman's his generations are absolutely amazing.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

As a veteran player, who went through the path of frustration many times, I can't let your comment pass, why?
First, because the game offers many "easy" options for the newbie:

1727436758391.png

That's how I started, as I gained experience I started new, more challenging games. Today, my configuration is: GRIMDARK and A Dying World

How did I do it? Trial and error and the invaluable HELP of colleagues like Clemency.

Reactions: Lurker452

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
It's an investment for everything Aria. The Space Marines in Kasey Park are unmissable and the Temple of Yidhra is in the wiki. I'm teaching a man how to build a fish pond.

Anyway, he can always use prowler money to buy Aria immediately if he wants. He can always build the workshop later.
To sell those prowlers requires 6000 influence which is by no means a simple task for a beginner to acquire. Everything i commented on is always based on no cheating by the way. The person asking was obviously struggling far earlier than being able to wipe the floor with their enemies and being able to constantly and precisely subdue their beaten enemies as well. I simply feel advice being given here isnt relating at all to the questioner's level.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes