McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Also, however filthy my MC succeeds to get during the day, he seems to be clean and fresh upon waking up (!)
I think on lowest difficulty, you get auto cleaned when you wake up? not sure. [or you just never get dirty, I never tried it]

Reactions: tsap

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
I think on lowest difficulty, you get auto cleaned when you wake up? not sure. [or you just never get dirty, I never tried it]
I can't be sure either. The auto clean on lowest difficulty might be so incredibly fast, quite instantaneous, that it leaves absolutely no memory trackers and just lets the player imagine it has happened during the sleep. Since I have found no way to constantly check the cleanliness of bed linen in game, I am left quite clueless about the actual mechanism.
In normal or grimdark level my MC wakes up dirty - you are absolutely correct there, I think - and even then the slave girls appear oblivious of the filth - or they prefer to let it pass w/o any fuss. At least they do not complain nor lose a single extra point more compared with the precisely same situation with other state of difficulty. At least in my recent game-effort they are blind and without the sense of smell concerning my MC:s filth during moblow. More miracles, perhaps.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2154781

Overview:
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, that desperately tries to survive on a dangerous alien planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world we find feudal-like kingdoms fighting amongst themselves for power and influence, when they're not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: GrimDark - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2.2 - Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android troubleshooting:
One of the best if not best HTML based games out there.

2 Major things need to be developed and finished :
1) Please put up an Experience/Crafting Gauge/Meter that lets one know of their current Blacksmithing level points and whats required for the next level.
2) Please complete the Bondage for the Wife.

Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level. I've crafted 20 pistols trying to get my Blacksmithing points from level 35 to 36 without knowing whats happening.

Without the Bondage for the wife, it doesn't matter who you marry, her corruption will go down from 90+ all the way down to 10+ without being able to do anything about it. I always marry Aria and her corruption drops like a rock without the Bondage.

I've got like 200+ hours into this game and will continue to play as I love it! Keep up the great work!

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
What is the bandit faction because i keep donating guns to fenriks tavern and the control stays the same?

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Yo! Edited the new version with the expanded "Retreat" again, and it should still be enough for all the unique slaves (I think, haven't played the whole new ver as of now). Guess I'll keep doing this until the manor is expanded to add new rooms or I get bored.

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
One of the best if not best HTML based games out there.

2 Major things need to be developed and finished :
1) Please put up an Experience/Crafting Gauge/Meter that lets one know of their current Blacksmithing level points and whats required for the next level.
2) Please complete the Bondage for the Wife.

Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level. I've crafted 20 pistols trying to get my Blacksmithing points from level 35 to 36 without knowing whats happening.

Without the Bondage for the wife, it doesn't matter who you marry, her corruption will go down from 90+ all the way down to 10+ without being able to do anything about it. I always marry Aria and her corruption drops like a rock without the Bondage.

I've got like 200+ hours into this game and will continue to play as I love it! Keep up the great work!
If you train your wife anal proficiency you can fuck her ass to increase her corruption and also equipping her with a buttplug helps reduce(even prevent) corruption decrease.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Without a gauge to determine your current Blacksmithing points, you do not know how many points are required for the next level.
Gaining levels in Blacksmithing is dependant on RNG, there is no xp gain per item crafted.

Loving the new content, as usual. I'm kinda itching to start a new GD run (with no exploiting :p) to have a go at the Terror.
Hanging out for more housing now though, that will probably change my overall strategy quite a bit.

Reactions: sgenter

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
It's a **Random** process with low possibility.
The check is, a random number (0-96), minused by some value, is no greater than 5.
It means you can save your game before finishing a knife, then finish it, if the blacksmith didn't go up, load your save.

Reactions: sgenter

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Too hard and Grindy for me personally, but some people may like it.
And if you want too choose Grimdark difficulty, It becomes a souls game, and u cannot change it later, so think well.

Summertime Nickname

Aug 16, 2020
I ran into a problem. When doing the quest Lovisa - when looking at the secret room - in erenor projects.
I do not know who thought it was a good idea to give a clue to the password so - that it is impossible to guess.
And you can not leave the room too - until you find the password will sit there.
It took me about 30 minutes to figure out the password.
Then I couldn't stand it and loaded the source code of the game into VS code - and there line 122783 is the correct password. And it's 8812.
I propose to redo the hints because now it is an impossible quest.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I ran into a problem. When doing the quest Lovisa - when looking at the secret room - in erenor projects.
I do not know who thought it was a good idea to give a clue to the password so - that it is impossible to guess.
And you can not leave the room too - until you find the password will sit there.
It took me about 30 minutes to figure out the password.
Then I couldn't stand it and loaded the source code of the game into VS code - and there line 122783 is the correct password. And it's 8812.
I propose to redo the hints because now it is an impossible quest.
Not at all. Get one of the hacking devices. Pretty sure Lovisa says you'll need one.

Reactions: WakamoSato

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Waiting for slave pregnancy the current pregnancy mechanic as it exist is sorely lacking.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes