Catino

Nov 16, 2023
Love this game. Really surprised by it. I wonder if there is a permanent method of getting the official version without a monthly payment.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Great update, swallowed the last few of my hours. I have two questions right now:

We can finally apply Revital to NPCs, which I greatly appreciate, but is there also a way for the player character to use it?

Is there a way to increase the Power of the Cult of the Elder? Weddings speak of a temple at the Docks, so my guess is that it's just not yet implemented.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game is too good for that. You can easily cheat your way through all the html games, but the dev gives you all the tools in this one. The payoff for the grind is enjoyable.

I would wish for more Story though, more events with the NPC, more dialogue... to keep my favourite girls interesting.
I agree with everything especially the desperate need for more real content, but the current amount is so small that the grind is unjust imo. Just increase your money and save yourself the time.

Rogerc33

Aug 9, 2022
It is covered in the changelogs. You can change the status of your Issid servants and mercenaries in-game. They can fight you however, especially the really strong and prideful ones. You can promote or demote characters depending on various factors.

NPCs come with different classifications.

Convicts are the ones captured in combat or imprisoned and sold into slavery (an example of a unique slave is Rebecca). You can spend 1000 Influence to promote them to Slaves. They get more rights in lore and in-game they gain +5 affection and +10 happiness.
IC. So I guess I was confused, not being able to turn a merc into a servant. I did successfully convince Armand, Loden and Kyle to become slaves and nulling their salary. Was wondering if I could do that with everyone.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.

Apparently I've misrouted a character and now I can't hack that door, and so I'd be grateful if someone could tell me code

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Is there any console command which would let me add a particular girl to the household? I've probably missed a couple of them which we can get through the missions.

Reactions: Bolgui

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Probably just me, but the new house upgrades are confusing. Maybe I'm just too stuck in how it was before. The new upgrades are very expensive and don't seem to do anything. I just saved enough to do second upgrade on bathroom, which is just a watercloset with a tiny shower, sink and toilet, and nothing changed. The description said I added decorations. For 10,000 dollars? It is still just a tiny room, no visual change, but for 10,000 dollars and didn't even get an influence boost! Also, what use is the furniture and appliances? What are those supposed to do? I guess I'm asking what benefits am I getting for the extreme costs of upgrading as I'm not really seeing anything in game.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Does anyone have the password for the locked door in the quest "In the name of god"? I mean the door at the location "Kahils Outpost" --> Sewo´s Bend --> "Old House" where Amir Hasan is supposed to be found. It needs a number-code to be entered.

Apparently I've misrouted a character and now I can't hack that door, and so I'd be grateful if someone could tell me code
2471 ,iirc

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
What are the exact requirements to get Kelly? I hired a mercenary (Loren), and skipped from around day 200 to day 1000, but Kelly did not appear at the end-of-day events.

Edit: Ok, I have loaded my previous save file from around day 200, hired more mercenaries instead of just one, and increased the total number of residents in my home to 6. I quickly got her after a few days. I am not sure if it was due to my actions or it was just bad luck.

Last edited:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
For the Dev:

Wanted to pass on that I used the 'Update 0823 to 0830' Function for 6 different 0823 saves and it worked just fine. Even with keeping your household girls(8). I did however release my mercenaries before using it. And when I went to get them again, they had retained all their stats and inventory.

Great work as I would have hated to lose over 2Million in cash! Not to mention the Merc's and their training.

The only down side was losing over 30K in wife's cash and losing all updates(maxed out) on the house. But I understand why it was necessary. Would have been nice getting the cash back for the wife and house updates. :) Call me greedy.

Also noticed that Nicole's Newspaper is gone as well. What to do with her now. lol

steenbok

Jun 9, 2018
How to start the quest getting my bearings. Ansel has been hired but the quest goes no further. I'm playing version 0.8.3 with a fresh start. Valkyrie is at her old location on Marston avenue.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
how to cheat
Maybe someone else already replied but use your search engine of choice to look for "TwineHacker" (it's a web-browser extension) or otherwise search for "cheating in Twine games" (there's a process using devtools built into e.g. Chrome, Firefox). The same process applies to all games made in Twine though I will advise that it's more technical than e.g. a cheat mod or even using the console for a RenPy game.

Bolgui

May 18, 2022
How to start the quest getting my bearings. Ansel has been hired but the quest goes no further. I'm playing version 0.8.3 with a fresh start. Valkyrie is at her old location on Marston avenue.
go out of your house and click on the npc button (the third one of the first row in the left bottom of the screen) click on the "add follower" button of ansel and the quest should go on

Bolgui

May 18, 2022
Probably just me, but the new house upgrades are confusing. Maybe I'm just too stuck in how it was before. The new upgrades are very expensive and don't seem to do anything. I just saved enough to do second upgrade on bathroom, which is just a watercloset with a tiny shower, sink and toilet, and nothing changed. The description said I added decorations. For 10,000 dollars? It is still just a tiny room, no visual change, but for 10,000 dollars and didn't even get an influence boost! Also, what use is the furniture and appliances? What are those supposed to do? I guess I'm asking what benefits am I getting for the extreme costs of upgrading as I'm not really seeing anything in game.
it mainly depend on wich room you upgrade , for the rooms upstair it add privates bedroom , for the underground it can up your resident cap , adding a library give you some study subject (not sure for this one) . in the garden it's mainly a training ground , production facility and food production

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes